I see many aryan/ non-aryan, whites/non-whites saying that they are the best race. So what is really the best race...

I see many aryan/ non-aryan, whites/non-whites saying that they are the best race. So what is really the best race? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
wikihow.com/Recognize-Delusional-Disorders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora#Pre-Roman_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sack race

Northern Europeans are objectively the highest form of live that has evolved on this planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
So if you measure it like that, Jews are objectively the highest form of life that has evolved on this planet.

The reptilians

Race is a social conscruct. If we really wanted to objectively define races by genetic difference, there would be several 'races' within Africa and one race encompassing everyone else.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
>So if you measure it like that, Jews are objectively the highest form of life that has evolved on this planet.

Or, they've rigged the goyem system. More likely.

The Ashkenazi merchant race arguably is the highest form of life on this planet, but they are a tiny inbred population prone physical, psychological, sexual and moral dysfuntion. The perverse and twisted Ashkenazim are going extinct everywhere due to their own degeneracy. Northern Europeans still have a chance at recovering and re-establishing global dominance.

donald trumps daughter became one. Doesn't feel like inbred tho

French Canadians

>inbred population
All Jewish populations are inbred. It'd part of their crazy religion. This is why they try to push miscegenation through the media, which they own entirely.

Jews, because they made whites think white are the best race.

Lel do you really think a religion infiltrates the whole world but can't even save their people from getting killed?
Kek
Don't be delusional. You ran into a trap I didn't even set. Better convert now :D or like rethink your whole world view :/

lel wut

Pretty much any religious populations are inbred. Seems like it worked for donalds daughter though huh

Mexican Jew is the one true master race of earth.

>can't even save their people from getting killed?

What? Did some Jews get killed?

>rethink your whole world view

I don't think in cRaZY

>Pretty much any religious populations are inbred
Ya, more primitive, tribal ones.

Yes, the Ashkenazim are going extinct. In the U.S. they are intermarrying with goyim at a rate of 70%, in Israel Ashkenazim are intermarry with Mizrahi Arabs at a rate of 70%.

The children of Trump's daughter will not be Jews in any meaningful sense. They will be biological mischlings and will not have many of the unique genetic characteristics of Ashkenazim.

wikihow.com/Recognize-Delusional-Disorders

Acceptance is one the first steps I guess

>Mexican Jew is the one true master race of earth.
Mexicans are proof that Indians fucked buffalo
Mexican Jews are the proof that the buffalo made them pay for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bible
My bad

Dude you are straight out admitting that jews are objectively the best kind of people in the world. I wouldn't even go thaaaat far.
It's strange that the Jewish did survive for that long huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora#Pre-Roman_diaspora

If the kids religion is gonna be Jewish, then they are Jewish. That's how religion works tho.

The thing is it doesn't support the idea of a dominant race at all.
Sheish

>The children of Trump's daughter will not be Jews in any meaningful sense.
The mother must be Jewish for the kids to be Jewish - not the father.

>It's strange that the Jewish did survive for that long huh?
In fact, the Jews were the LEAST persecuted religious minority in the West. All others went extinct when the Christians took over.

Why is that the case? The gene-material-split will be 50/50 anyway. So are you telling me that the kids become Jewish if the person they grow up with is jewish? That would mean that social reasons form the intellifence of children entirely. That would be against the idea of a dominant race huh.

>Dude you are straight out admitting that jews are objectively the best kind of people in the world. I wouldn't even go thaaaat far.

I am admitting that the Ashkenazi merchant clans have the highest average intelligence of any existing human population. They are also a parasitic race of monstrously deformed moral perverts who work tirelessly to obliterate their host populations. If our race is to survive, Ashkenazim must be purged from our lands.

>It's strange that the Jewish did survive for that long huh?

The modern Ashkenazi merchants have very little genetic relationship to the biblical Judeans. They are an new race that resulted from interbreeding between male Levantine merchants with Italian women 2000 years ago.

>If the kids religion is gonna be Jewish, then they are Jewish. That's how religion works tho.

Religion is completely irrelevant to this topic. Most of the Jews in the world are harmless 90 IQ Mizrahi Arabs, they and their religion are no threat to our civilization. It is the hostile and malignant Ashkenazi race, regardless of their professed religion, which threatens the survival of our civilization.

If I was controlling the world I wouldn't want to see 6 milion of my people die. And why didn't Judaism take over the world, if Jewishs controlled it?

whatever race you are born as because not being the best is not acceptable

>Why is that the case?
Torah, I guess.

>And why didn't Judaism take over the world,
Marx tried to. They settled with controlling the media and the money supply - where the real power is.

>Northern Europeans are objectively the highest form of live that has evolved on this planet.
Your words OP. Then you seemed to use the Nobel-Prizes as a measurement for the "objectively the highest form of live on this planet".
Problem iiis the Nobel Prize has been only given since the 19th century. This implies that the "modern Ashkenazi merchants(, that) have very little genetic relationship to biblical Judeans" were/are the highest form of life from the 19th to the 21st century.
And if you say that religion is no topic and that most of the jews are (...) Mizrahi Arabs, that would imply that Mizrahi Arabs are the highest form of life.
You either fucked up the whole time or there is no such thing as dominant race. Dang

They're in control because they sold everyone on that whole 6 million thing. Go back to lurking and cut it out with your racebait bullshit.

Good post.

kek
straight outta /x/

I'm sorry, can you please rephrase that. I did not follow your reasoning.

>that whole 6 million thing
The Brits genocided more populations than the Germans ever did. Why is this never in the media?
Not as bad as Mao and Stalin's Jewish henchmen, though.

You say: Jews not really Jews anymore. Jews used to be the best.
But you also said: Here is a list of novel prize winners to determine the quality of a race.
Thing is: Novel prize has been only been around for like 100 years.
Conclusion: Jews are not Jews anymore? Anyways jews are the "highest form of life" during the last century and the current cause they got the most novel prizes compared to the population.

I'ma go to sleep. Come to Germanys countryside if you like nazis tho. cya~~

>Come to Germanys countryside
Oh, if you only knew how good you got it

Your are confusing the Ashkenazi race with the Jewish religion.

The ancient Judeans were a dumb and savage tribe of desert Semites, there was nothing particularly interesting about them. They were only known for violence and fanaticism, much like modern Arabs.

The Ashkenazi Jews are an entirely new and separate race from the ancient Judeans. Ashkenazim are a race of merchants which evolved in northern Italy 2000 years ago and subsequently migrated into the Rhine valley and Eastern Europe. The Ashkenazim are extremely intelligent and manipulative, they subvert and dominate their host populations using cultural and ideological manipulation.

You are clearly not familiar with the biological differences that exist between human populations. I recommend that you watch this documentary on the topic which aired on Norwegian state television, it is non-biased and very informative:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q