U mad, Canada?

U mad, Canada?

German here, congratulations.
Although it's bullshit that they have a Shootout after a 20 minute OT

Haha sug på den Kanada!

Kanada fick "lite" kuk

The bet was that the looser takes all the refugees from the winner, right?

I wish

Truth

And why is that?

No. We all know that when the best players are playing, Canada is #1.

Don't even joke about that. Sweden will never be lagom again

Why?

Oh I dunno...because a 5 on 5 team game is decided by what is essentially a 1 on 1 skills competition? Shootouts suck. Play the fucking game until someone wins.

Exactly. This was a C-level Team Canada. Half the roster wouldn't make the B-team and maybe only 3-4 guys on this team would have a chance at making the Olympic team.

That's just loser talk.

Cucks!

Correct. I only watched this game because the Sens/Pens game was over in the first period.

:(
Al'Lağom bi'anqalaysūn

How did you swedes do last time you played Canada's best at the Olympics?

Canada's third line is just as good as Swedens top. It's a joke. Enjoy your junk trophy!

You mean the trophy your shitty team fought over and lost?... oh we will!

Olympic Gold/World Cup of Hockey > IIHF World Champs

Enjoy your participation ribbon trophy!
The fact Canada even made it to the gold medal game with that roster was shocking enough.

>shitty team

Exactly. This Canadian team lost to Switzerland earlier in the tournament. Nobody gives a shit about this tournament, and it's pathetic that you're gloating about winning it.

Look at our defense and goaltending! Nobody had high expectations for this team. I'd say Canada was lucky to get a silver. Sweden had their top goalie and a couple of Olympic caliber d-men, and almost lost to what was essentially a Canadian Junior squad.