IG FB FAP CONT

IG FB FAP CONT.

OP here I got more of this girl and her nudes but they're bad and I want more. Really badly want more.

lets see them

They're badd
I'm probably gonna try get more

From last thread someone wanted more

Who wanted more

more.

interest?

Want more?

I'll just leave this here.

Kik
RBC1233 for more

Left or right?

absolutely

Just imagine if out of all the anons, instead of just following these girls on instaface, they would just rape them. The world would be a better place.

[email protected]

left, that ass looks photoshopped

big

left for sure, right seems skank

Hey that's somebody's sister!

Yes !

more of those tits

fapping to these sluts

so, your facebook fap is a stupid plastic bitch who doesn't even know how to properly take a photo? Talking about low standards

Huh? Which one?

yeeeeh the central slut looks like she should twinkle in the day light and have a soft semen sheen during the night

I enjoy Stories that explain the fap: Hope you do to. It's lengthy. Feel free to post one in exchange. I enjoy stories... anyways....

>Know this girl in highschool.
>Same group of friends
>Kind irritated by her. She's a cokehead with no impulse control
>Fucked family background
>Tollerate her, but by no means are we close
5 years pass
>We cross paths, find out shes prego
>Things aren't working out with baby daddy
>Says she's gonna turn life around for the kid
(In my head I'm laughing because I've heard from every fuck up mom)

Fast forward more and a strange thing happens, I gain respect for her cause she actually does it!

>She is working on nursing degree. Legit working too, not "single mom at comunity college working"
>She marries a military guy because she believes it will provide a good life for her kid
>Stops drugs
>most of all, she's an amazing mom. It shows in the kid. The kid is a legit awesome kid. Joy to be around.

You think this would be hapilly ever after right?
Nope.

pt2

Despite that she made all the right decisions it still blew up in her face.

>leaves to diff state for better life for kid, but is miserable there.
>College she went to gets shut down for fraud making all her work worthless
>Husband is a neurotic psycho (her words not mine, I get along with the guy).
>They fight all the time
there was an incident where he got into a fight with her because reasons, she decides to take her kid and go elsewhere to not be around that. He knew she had a glass of wine before fighting and called cops for a DUI with her kid in the car.
>He pulls shit like that all the time
>She sticks it out because he's good to the kid and doesn't fight infront of her for the most part
>She hates him
>Dad had lots of money and was paying for her, but got arrested for drug running.
I found all this out cause me and my GF now live in the same state as her and we hung out with mutal friends that were visiting.

She has kept inshape with Yoga, her body is tight as fuck and she is that mix between Still likes to party and knows when to cool it. I've had many sex stories from her and she's even told me about how she digs 3somes so long as she likes both parties. Her exs say she fucks like a champ too

>Part of me admires her. She was dealt a shit hand and legit pulled herself up. As a result that kid has been raised well. She made good on her promise to be the mother she said
>Part of me pitties her. She made all the right moves and steps and it all blew up in her face she should be a hapily wed nurse right now.
>Part of me wants to rail her in a 3way. My gf has brought up the idea more than once. I would love to cum inside both of them

More

god damn.

who is she?

pt3

Seeing the trajectory of how things are going. I sometimes fantasize in 1 to 3 years when her situation implodes, and she doesn't have many contacts to go to in our hometown. She has to hit me up. I'm only an acquantence, in no way a 1st choice (and I was kinda a dick the first 5 years we knew each other) but if things implode as bad as it looks like I may be her only shot.

>Honestly I wouldn't even try and fuck her if it came to that. She's had it rough enough as it is and deserves a break.

But my GF and I sure as fuck wouldn't say no to tag teaming her

>blah blah blah
so you didn't fuck her?

more of her?

fuck
keep going

Need more of this semen demon

Girl from school

what a fucking body

>Did you fuck her?
Nigger can you read. No! Also why bitch about reading when the first bit says there is reading