I just went to a flatbush zombies concert, saw this, realized how gay they were and left

I just went to a flatbush zombies concert, saw this, realized how gay they were and left
I deleted all of their songs on my ipod, ripped down their posters and unliked them on facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=IfaN-WvMh2s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Rpq4atmCmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noice

>listening to anything but based Melvins, Megadeth, and Vapourwave

TRIGGERED!

Good job dude.

Megadeth is shit dude
Melvins are one of my favorites

Doing gods work.

I don't know who that is but you did the right thing.

>my ipod

>wahhh I got so triggered by a sign

Kek good riddance you worthless faggot

>unliked them on facebook

OH NO
OH THE HUMANITY

>flatbush zombies
That sounds gay as shit.

Should've thrown some shit on stage and got kicked out of the venue.

>not filling a cup with urine and flinging it towards the stage before you leave
>im disappointed op

The best part about the delicious butt-hurt they radiate is that they can't even explain why they hate the donald.

It's so easy to mess with these stooges it kind of takes away the sporting pleasure of fucking with their heads.

>triggered

the whole point of hating SJWs is because we hate how they act

You sure showed them.
Oh wait, they didn't notice.
Fuck trump

Their new album is really weak.

>I am unable to distinguish between an artist's work and and artist
Are you legitimately autistic?

Watching niggers.... You should I dont know... KILL UR FUCKING SELF

>Flatbush Zombies

Hipster trash, are you really this fucking slow that you need 'Fuck Donald' emblazoned on stage to realise that they are the antithesis of everything you should aspire to?

It took you that long to realize that they're gay as shit.

Literally new age faggoy hip-hop.

"Something something fck your bitch, hoe on my dick, but I'm golden third eye chakras kundalini your mother sucking on my weenie "

It's literally the same old shitty rap scheme with new age shit and unoriginal synthy new wave rip off instrumentals.

I hate it when I like a musician, see an interview with them and realize that I hate them as a person. I'm mainly talking about all of the beast coast rappers

King buzzo for VP

Actually everyone should kill themself ITT since i was the first to point out niggers.

They sound like metalfags. What did you expect?

I agree. Not a single decent song on there. They have put together some of the best rap songs in the last five or ten years with Thug Waffle and Fuck You and Amerikkkan Pie but God damn that new album is trash.

Kill urself

Pleb taste in rap confirmed

Cite a single racist quote from trump.

Now take a look at your consumption of mass media, Hollywood, TV etc and ask yourself if it's something that makes you stronger.

>flatbush zombies
I just looked them up. Why would you have gone to this shit in the first place?

Did you think niggers wouldn't take a stance against Trump?

Not his fault, considering they made it a part of their performance.

Killer Mike fucking ruined RTJ for me with his stupid Bernie bullshit.

> listen to rap
> left without sabotage
gay

Theres a difference. Everyone gets triggered faggot but we don't sperg out like triggypluff, aids skrillex, Bonita niggerdal, etc etc etc.

But yeah, lurk more if you want to use triggered correctly. Fucking illmemeiterate faggot.

Never heard of them.

We got a lot of nigger lovers in this thread... You are like the cuckservatives in the turner diaries I wouldnt mind having as extra causalities in the race war...

lol

A normal person can shrug it off and just listen to the music by torrenting it. Only a sperg is going to do what OP did

A E S T H E T I C
youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE

CUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Is this a thing in the UK?

>Fuck trump
You sure showed him.
Oh wait, he didn't notice.

>I deleted all of their songs on my ipod, ripped down their posters and unliked them on facebook
That is definitely sperging out

I don't understand why music kept being made after Ghostbusters and Space Jam.

/thread

Yeah, you don' need to sperg out for you to be "triggered". Don't defend OP's tumblrness, dumb liberal.

musicians are disgusting self-centred people regardless of how good their music is

You're a autist. How many artists aren't retarded in everything but their work? Almost none. Just enjoy their stuff

I see it like this. SJW are anti-reality. People that hate trump or at least do shit like these are going to be most likely SJW or neocons. They are not worth supporting. People that have said things about Trump such as Ron Paul who have said he doesn't like trump but supported that with actual legit reasons.

>watch 'Unedited Footage of a Bear' and 'This House Has People In It'
>love them, look up Alan Resnick
>love his other work like alantutorial and stand-up
>find his Twitter
>it's all pro Bernie spam

Conflicted.

wow, you sure showed them.

>doesn't disrupt the show
>doesn't climb and stage and mess with them
>doesn't even throw a piss bottle on them

gg no re.

That's harsh.

Fuuuug

And I just listened to their new album
First Run the jewels now this

yet demoshits faggots get a free ride.

The word on the street is that a based red pilled rapper is about to blow up

lol what rappers do you think support trump? you might have a whole lot more deleting to do if you're gonna be this retarded

>Basing your opinion of art on the personal politics of the artist

youtube.com/watch?v=IfaN-WvMh2s

Time to switch over to NSBM

Fuck you too

M O O N
A
N

>suburb.adderall.white.rap

You can see it in aidskrillex - if you listen to anger-music you are faggot with overcontrolling parent problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Rpq4atmCmQ

Yes,unpopular artists at festivals mainly can expect to get a dousing.

Very true indeed

Go to any gansta shieeettt ghetto from Da HOOD rap concert and it is just white suburban kids

I don't follow any musicians, but there are political talk show hosts and comedians I listen to regularly (instead of listening to music I prefer podcasts and stuff like that).

And for YEARS I have listened to certain libertarian leaning people's podcasts, where they harp on neocons and Obama, how they incessantly talk about how politicians are corrupt and disloyal to the American people.

It is honestly people like The Young Turks and the Amazing Atheist, Penn Jillette (I know, I know), among others, who really tuned me in to the world of politics. Before, I honestly wasn't very interested or informed.

And now that someone like Trump comes along, he LITERALLY is the embodiment of the anti-establishment. He is antithetical to the corrupt Washington/Wallstreet system.

And how do these pundits and personalities react to the person they've literally been begging for for years? They spurn him. They thumb their nose at him. They call him the worst names you can call a person.

It's insane. It's baffling. I feel like I have whiplash. I have lost tremendous amounts of respect for people I've listened to for almost a decade. People who I've bought and read their books. People who I have autographed copies of their books.

It's just... I don't know anymore. These people instilled in me a hate for corrupt politicians, and now that the person, who by all accounts, is exactly what they ordered, they do nothing but revile him and sneer. It's so disheartening.

>Flatbush Zombies
What

It's like Ann Coulter said, it's as if Diogenes of a Sinope was brought an actual honest man, but then he complained he was too short.

>flat bush

sounds gay as fuck

yeah i know their wigger ways. i went to tech n9ne and you would swear hanson was about to take stage

>not dousing them before you leave
ffs OP how did you screw that up?

>Be some guy named Donald
>Walk in.
>FUCK DONALD
>"wtf?"

He was at a concert, you retard.

You really showed them!

you didnt even try to set the stage on fire?

also, just looked up one of their ''''''''''''songs'''''''''''''
lasted 25 seconds. pure fucking garbage

>Is this a thing in the UK?
It's a tradition that started in the Middle East.

Guess the number of suicides when Trump wins the general election

I'm gonna say fifty thousand

>imaging an enraged autist running past his mom throwing a 360noscope rage fit in his room tearing down shitty magazine posters then rushing to post about it on a pikachu photo discussion board

Nice paper thin skin.

Faggot.

Funny how Sup Forums can't accept anyone's differing opinion. How do you survive in the real world outside your safe space?

>I deleted all of their songs on my ipod

thata teach em

Every band I like are comprised of nu-male SJWs. I have even had one band tell me to unfollow them on Twitter and stop listening to their music because I pointed out the hypocrisy of one of their tweets back during the Ferguson debacle.

Being an artist gives your ZERO credence to espouse political views, so I have no fucking idea why Americans seem to care about the politics of famous people.

Holy fuck Trump supporters are just as sensitive as feminists

>flatbush zombies
literally who

zero
because he is not going to win
whole reason hes running is a deal with shillary

good

It's not just an American thing, dude.
>le so edgy self hating American

Yung Lean
OG Basedgod
Death Grips
Old Country songs about how shitty life is
Vaporwave in general
80's pop
Taylor Swift

R8 me

Complete Edgy Plebian Trash/10

fucking normie

nigger

True, but I really don't see their own need to put their political views out like that either. Obviously it's their concert, they can do what they want, seems unnecessary though

Nobody else going to check these trip quads?

>I deleted all of their songs on my ipod, ripped down their posters and unliked them on facebook
Millennials, ladies and gentlemen.

i just looked this shit up

>lolweed amirite

you shouldnt have liked this in the first place

Jokes on you OP. They were protesting Donald Duck, not Donald Trump.