Roast me

Roast me

Women are bad at math

I can't my momma taught me not to be mean to ladies

You're right

Fat.
Now fuck off.

you are a very attractive young woman i would like to put sex in you in a respectable way

Blondes are dumb

i would fuck your mouth so hard and cum on your face

Why the fuck do you look like you came off of a 4 day meth binge

Don't sleep at all

Fat girls give the best head

bet a youre a dirty slut that throws herself at anyone just for attention. now timestamp or gtfo

Take your fat cumdumpster ass off of Sup Forums and an hero. Greasy face, no lips, straw hair; your painfully boring face stands no chance out there. Friendly advice from user: end it.

you are dressed in a tshirt, but you have on a choker which means you suck dick a ton. THats not so bad but, you wish you were not a whore and you hate yourself for it.

Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult... I mean ik I'm fat so I guess...thanks?

not cause im rude but cause you are supercute and thats the reaction you make me have

You are beautiful. Exercise a bit more. Eat healthier food. Love your eyes.

Tits plox. If you would be so kind as to share.

It's okay, as a horny Highschool, my girl looked like you body wise ad she was a tight little piece

You fucking whoremongering cunts scared her away.

Timestamp

so how old were you when your daddy sold you to be used as a nigger fuck toy for meth

Newfag nigger gtfo

Just using you to bump the thread cunt.

Hey op you still alive?

Hell yeah! Love these tbh

Is that really you in the pic?

how about showing how much a slut you are cunt

Why? You're shit-tier, and I'm sure that trait carries throughout your life, seeing as you're on Sup Forums looking for validation. Mind as well quit while you're ahead.

Yup!

Bullshit Ho

True

Would you post another pic please.

I think you need to pick a path of either being a trashy whore or a cute girl of worth. You're in the middle as of now.

How about I spit roast you.

Tits or gtfo

Haha i get it, cause she's a fat pig

Checked

wat

Lurk moar, cancer

Sure!

how about tits

Your neck band says "I love anal" but your throat says choke me to death.

did your parents have any kids that lived?? Looks like the best part of you ran down your moms ass crack

its a choker you tard. And that's not even what op looks like.

Pardon me but, you've mistaken this room of 12 yr olds for men. They have no clue that a real woman isn't 98 lbs soaking wet.

That said i would thoroughly enjoy a romp with you.

Ive got a boyfriend who roams Sup Forums, and I'm not of age to really post nudes, so...sorry? :/

MODS

I mean when you're right, you're right.

how old ?

Shit

>not of age

Bet.

TITS OR GTFO BITCH
If you aren't of age to post nudes you aren't of age to be on Sup Forums. Or didnt you read the rules?
Anyway, I'm sure your boyfriend would love to see them too

Gtfo neckbeard fedora wearing faggot

Lol oops. Caught in a lie. But no my bf doesn't want public nudes. Thought 16 would match my face...

I think 38 would match you face.

Tru

Have some self respect and don't be a gross whore

So what's your real age you beautiful hog?

I would fuck you in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Too bad I got an iud so you can't procreate

do you have a boyfriend?

Yup.

are you retarded

See

and poor drivers

I think that's just a ruse to avoid posting her tits

Nah fam

he's a millennial, he would most likely get off to watching us fuck

I don't like that lol. Hes not a cuckold