Why do Mexicans want to leave Mexico? Is it really that bad? It looks beautiful

Why do Mexicans want to leave Mexico? Is it really that bad? It looks beautiful

You can earn three times more the average engineer as an illegal farmer. That's why.

mexico is dangerous to live and mexicans have the political power in the us so guess why usa will be a mexican nation in this century

Aren't most "Mexican" immigrants in the US actually from Central America?

It has a cool territorial shape btw.

this is from 2016 and relates to apprehensions and not actual illegals living in the US
Through August of this year, there were a total of 369,411 apprehensions on the U.S.-Mexico border. More than half of those were of non-Mexicans, the statistics show. As of July, the border patrol had apprehended 57,344 people from El Salvador, 58,337 from Guatemala and 41,042 from Honduras compared to 160,193 from Mexico.

Apprehensions of non-Mexicans first outnumbered those from Mexico in 2014, according to an analysis by the Pew Research Center. Faye Hipsman, policy analyst at the Migration Policy Institute in Washington, D.C., says the trend isn’t fading.

>actual illegals
who the fuck said this thread was about illegals?

CHI

>It looks beautiful
The land is not actually those colours

>Why do Mexicans want to leave Mexico?
they don't want to leave mexico per se, they want to go to US which at this point is a sort of mexican colony, i mean they can speak exclusively spanish in a good chunk of the country, almost if not all their family already lives there, the risk of being deported ain't really high and whole cities if not complete states defend them and use them as voting minions.
Is it really that bad?
not really, unemployment level is one of the lowest in OECD countries, median household income have been staidly growing in the last couple of decades and you have the chance to work here in any field imaginable, from agrotechnology to biotechnology, pharmaceutical research or aeronautics, we've reached a silent peace in the war on drugs and the cartel violence against civilians if any is exclusive to small tinny little bits of the country.
>It looks beautiful
thanks familia

>Why do Mexicans want to leave Mexico?
Most don't. but they also want to earn a bit more of money faster and without going into crime, I see nothing wrong with that
Also, most mexicans in the US are coming back rather than staying
>It looks beautiful
Thanks... I know

t. Enrique Peña Nieto

Mexican race is trash so they flee to the home of a superior race.

Mexican isnt a race dumbass

Wait what? Really? I thought illegal farmers got paid less than US minimum wage

(You)

average mexican engineer is paid less than US minimum wage

A Mexican engineer earn an average of 15 000 pesos (~600 dollars) per month

But user, i dont wanna leave Mexico in reality

>impliying spend pesos in mexico = spend dollars in usa

Of course 15K/month is not enough, professional growth is the answer

Why is the wealth inequality so bad, is that one the reasons why people leave?

>I see nothing wrong with that
thats some bullshit appeal to morality to justify uncontroled emigration

no you idiot, the problem is wealth creation, there needs to be more of it, for the middle class and lower class. wealth inequality is a stage every poor country will go through

But that is irrelevant. If you have 8 millions illegals from one country and 300,000 leave and are replaced by 240,000 it still means shit.

60% of mexicans don't have a contract so nothing ties the, and the min wage in mexico is $130. It's just logical for them

>Why do Mexicans want to leave Mexico? Is it really that bad? It looks beautiful

Low IQ. Mexicans need people with higher IQs who can start globally competitive companies and hire mexicans and create wealth. American and european corporations are doing their part, but there are so many mexicans and simply not enough intelligent people. So I suggest mexico import smart sperm to boost the intelligence of their offspring.