Hairy pussy thread: the hairier, the better

Hairy pussy thread: the hairier, the better

Inb4 disgusting lipped hairy pussies

what are you even doing in this thread? Go live it up in a trap thread.

WTF

you might think this is annoying, but I love feral felines too

I'm just doing it to bump a slow thread, not to annoy

No, I meant you might feel annoyed by the fact I like them too.

[spoiler]is that howard stern?[/spoiler]

bumperino

since I've no proper content for this here thread, and just innit for the furry pussies, I do not mind what was a play on words to bump it being the new topic.

my gf

he wishes

another one

Interesting place to have scars

how fuzzy we talking here?

How lovely! Would you like to watch her getting pounded by me?

I believe they're called stretch marks user

yes! i would gladly share her with you

Where do you live, dude?

in argentina, i think its far from you, lol. but if i ever convince her and you are around i would love to see her pounded hard by you

why am i aroused by this!!?

I'm from Brazil. A trip to Argentina is one of my wishes, beautiful place during winter.

Come during winter, fuck my girl, i'll go in summer and take her for a second round ;)

give a bump if want the dump to continue. Not gonna keep doing these fuggin captchas for nothing.

stiffy lurking

nice one!
i would sooo happy seing that if i scored some one night stand.
right now the amount of shaven girls in town has put me totally off my game....

iktf there's just something unnatural about a bald cooter and it's not like you can say anything without coming off as a creep

>fucking furries are everything wrong with this site

kitty bump. I'm still lurking.

visuals is SO important when fucking.
looking down on the girl you are doing and not seeing pussy, just and extension of the stomach skin instead of the hairline declaring "the fun starts here" is reaaaaly disappointing

More?

eh, I just kinda go with it it. If she's hairless I just try to think of my ex that spent 3 months growing it out while I was away on business. Best home coming present never told her about the fetish though.

bumping with half finished project.
Sauce: tara radovic

danke

What country is she from?

bumparino

Absolutely amazing

YOWZA!!! More please!

fuzzier

>also post redheads dammit!

more please

Ugh. I'm glad girls shave nowadays. That shit is fucking disgusting, Just imagining the nasty, fishy odor that mess would have at the end of the day once they got it all mottled and wet with their lubricant, sweat, and piss dribbles makes me want to fucking vomit. I like girls but the worst thing about them is how gross their pussies smell and how fast they can accumulate such a stench. Pubes only amplify the effect. And don't even get me started about how much worse it gets if they're on their period. Smells like fucking road kill from a mile away. I couldn't even stand working alongside females because once a month they would smell like death and act like a bitch.

What nasty meth skanks have you been fucking? I'm in my mid 30's and ran across maybe two that smell like you describe.