Do ugly girls have an easier time getting laid than ugly guys?

Do ugly girls have an easier time getting laid than ugly guys?

Discuss.

Trips of Truth! Yes!

There's nothing to discuss. The answer is simply yes. Even ugly girls can have everything handed to th their entire lives.

your mom obviously didn't

ye

Trips of Truth! Yes!

Two in a row damn

Holy shit

Women have inherent value. Men don't.

DAMN! this thread got cooking quick.

noice

That girl's not "ugly", she's a butterface. Massive difference.

Incorrect nigger. Truly ugly hambeast type girls do in fact have just as hard a time as ugly guys do, but anyone with a body like girl in OP's pic will always be able to find a willing partner.

You and OP are megafags, case closed

Just buy a paper bag. How difficult is it really. That face it probably a 3 tops, but that body is just hnnnnng.

It depends, but generally yes. Not like ugly guys can't get laid, but the usually have to work harder for it.

Welp... looks like this is now an incontrovertible fact

Judging from my boner at OP's pic, yes. Its our fault though. What incentive do they have not to be gold diggers? We are all going to die so materialism over morality. Work out, make bank, and NEVER get married.

Yes, I'm a decent looking guy. If an ugly girl walked into my room right now wanting to fuck, I would.

No, they don't. My ex managed to fuck her way around town behind my back despite being a butterface and fat as fuck. My fault for catching feelings I guess.

Wrong. Even ugly hambeasts have options of ugly guys who will do anything to nut. Ugly guys rarely have options and will fuck whatever gives them the opportunity.

>butterface
>fat as fuck
Pick one

I'd fuck her senseless

I dunno, probably not. For a man, confidence can take you pretty far. I mean, I've known some fat, ugly guys with really hot girlfriends, but I can't say I've known or seen many hot guys with hideous girlfriends.

Trips have spoken

Chicks get judged on visuals.
Males get judged on character.

Stop being salty your looks don't get you places, get character.

I disagree, i think even a fat chick can easily sleep with 1000 men if she desires.

Hell, if a 50 year old woman wants to get gangbanged by 10 decent looking men then she can just put out an advert on craigslist and they'll be there the next day.

Trips of Truth

Common knowledge!

so close :(

Yeah, maybe you're right