How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Is this the Spider-Man reboot they're intentionally tanking? Black Mary Jane and such?

Well a colored is bullying the token white boy. That's good, right? Until they twist it to where HE DINDU NUFFIN PETER PARKER IS REALLY THE ASSHOLE FUCK WHITEY

Why did they turn him into a wimp?

It baffles me. It's not even just the unnecessary race change, but completely altering the dynamic between Flash and Peter to the point where it's effectively Flash in name only. This kid has no physical presence whatsoever, and it seems his tactic of bullying is going to be limited to put downs about Peter's low economic background.

What did he mean by this?

DESIGNATED

BULLYING

HALLWAYS

There is no black Mary-Jane. The female leads are Michelle Gonzalez, who is hispanic just like the comics, and Liz Allan, who's been every race under the sun in adaptations, from the original white to latina to asian to black.

i hope they never make agent venom that will make feel bad

He's Guatemalan not Indian.

What's that hairdo called?

"the tryhard"

and it sounds like it's layered with jealousy more than anything

>oh peter you poverty-ridden loser get outta here
>but secretly i just wish i had your friends and smarts and hot fucking aunt
this is a bully in 2016

No mention that both Flash and Spiderman are fighting for this girl's affection?

It's 2016, OP. Bullying is over.

I don't get triggered over minor characters getting there race changed for a movie, the guy doesn't look very physically intimidating but not all bully's are.

The Young Johnny Depp or the Billy Loomis, you choose.

Autist middle part

and that Spiderman eventually falls for this girl in end / takes her to the prom

"The 1994."

Ultimate

Best one so far, plus dubs confirm

But Flash Thompson is supposed to be physically intimidating!

I find it weird that he's a pompous rich kid rather than a poor jock.

"Bully jock" might be kind of antiquated but the fact that he was physically imposing to Peter was kind of important.

I also want Flash Venom desperately so you know, that too.

I have no problem with the guy playing him. As I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

>I have no problem with the guy playing him

He's pretty based, but it was a miscast for playing a Bully. If he was someone like Harry Osborn or something it would have been more fitting.

I mean yeah traditionally but comic characters are re imagined all the time. If it means not retreading the same story beats as the last two spider man series I am all for it.

I don't even care about the race change, because his race makes no difference in the part, but why is he fucking 5'4? Is he going to be like a feminine shit-talker who insults Peter behind his back with all his girlfriends and posts shit about him on Facebook? That's not fucking Flash.

>a minority is the bully
i don't even know what the fuck