Doesn't it make you sad to know that if they were to make The Breakfast Club today it would include a black character...

Doesn't it make you sad to know that if they were to make The Breakfast Club today it would include a black character and a gay character?

Power Rangers had a black guy and a dickgirl

does anyone have the webm of them dancing?

Bender would be black.

Brian was already gay.

No because I'm not a white guy under the age of 25.

user thats too rational, it would just be all black and one trans black

the real key to doing THE 80's dance, is to keep your hips locked in, pivot with your shoulders and knees and dont forget to swing those hands!

It doesn't make me sad because I'm not a fucking moron

>only white character, Principal Vernon, walks in
>"Today you all have to write an essay about how ALL lives matter. And by the way, 'Claire' gender is fucking binary."
>HEY HEY HEY HEY

>Implying Vernon wouldn't be a racist principal trying to keep the black man down and the black kid would be Bender.

shut up idiot

>"I know you pulled that fire alarm, Bender...because it's something a nigger would do."
>black woman wails soulfully on soundtrack

The jock was hispanic

>"Who do you think people are going to believe? My word or the word of a...NIGGER!"

>both girls fuck the alpha males
>the nerd writes their papers for them.

>Vernon: My office is right across that hall. Any jiggaboo bullshit is ill-advised. Any questions?
>Jamal: Yeah, I got a question. Does Donald Trump know you raid his wig stash?
>Vernon: I'll give you the answer to that question, you fucking nigger: next Saturday. Don't mess with the grand wizard, young man. You'll get the rope.

what? its good advice!

This movie looks boring as fuck.

No

This movie is truly /r9k/ approved. The normalfags made fun of a suicidal nerd and forced him to do their paperwork,then the "outcast" girl changes her look and suddenly her life becomes 20 times eaiser and better. And not to mention the "pure" stacy of the bunch decides to fuck the bad boy criminal. You'd almost think /r9k/ wrote this movie themselves.

he wasn't?

>Vernon: You're not fooling anyone, Bender. The next thug shot by honest, hardworking police will be you.
>John: Black lives matter.
>Vernon: What was that?
>John: Black—Lives—Matter.

Let's not forget that the beta also brought a gun to school.

The 80s were a different time.

>Vernon: I can't stand you fucking Chinese, I can never tell if you're looking at me when I'm speaking to you, what with those soulless fucking slit-eyes!
>Satoshi: B-but sir, I'm Japanese.
>Vernon: A gook is a gook is a gook. Just shut the fuck up. And that's two more weeks of detention for back-talking, eggroll.

who was the power rangers dickgirl?

KEK

>Vernon: Nonbinary? What the fuck does that mean?
>Claire: It means, sir, that I don't believe there are two genders, bit rather a spectrum?
>Vernon: Whatever it is, pick a bathroom and stick with it and you won't wind up here again, got it Clarence?
>Claire: It's CLAIRE
>Vernon: Not what it says on your file...son.

kek

>You'll get the rope.

Matter of fact:
>Cameron gets a look at Ferris's girlfriend nude
>he's thankful for this

Why is cuckoldry such a prevalent John Hughes theme?

wasn't the whole point of the breakfast club that they were gay? isn't that why they got in trouble?

>...son.

>Bender: Yo, whatchu eatin', lil' yellow nigga?
>Satoshi: Sushi.
>Bender: Sushi? What the hell you talkin' bout?
>Satoshi: Why, it's rice, raw fish, and seaweed. It's the traditional dish of my home country, and quite delicious too! Would you like to try some?
>Bender: Daaaaamn, homeboy. Don't mind if I do!
>Bender: (Eats the sushi) Shieeeet, this be dope, Satoshi. It's pretty tight that we can learn from each other's disparate cultures and appreciate the diverse experiences of other niggas from round da world!
>Satoshi: Hahaha, I agree, Bender!
>Vernon: (Storms in) Get that fucking gooky-dooky bullshit out of this library. Stinking up the place. Smells like the pussy "Claire" wishes he had!

No.

Yellow

>it's a Sup Forumseddit goes through hypothetical scenarios for the sole purpose of triggering themselves episode

Or people are just making jokes and having fun.

Shh,tumblr hates fun. They can't understand.

nerd guy was gay.

goth girl was black (on the inside)

>r9k approved

Oh, so it's garbage then

>dr. breakfast i'm C-L-UB

Is Breakfast Club the most overrated movie of all time

Blacks are gays are delinquents so it makes sense.

I was kind of said that I saw this only after I graduated from college.

A shame it's rated R. Otherwise it would be good to show in high school health class (instead of Lean On Me or whatever.)

stop having fun in public

It's prime comfykino

Sports guy would be the black one since he physically dominates bender

sad* not said fuck