Would you? How?

Would you? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MU5QBT-KWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand the motivation for these threads.

They'd fuck them. They'd always fuck them.

>How?

Oh, is that the draw? To hear them describe the elaborate fuck fest of their dreams when in reality they'd awkwardly hump them in missionary position for 2 minutes and then collapse in a sweaty lump on top of them?

Right in the pussy
There is your answer
This thread is shit as always

More pics to come if people like her

you guys dont like her?

No,she ugly,her eyes are WAY too high up on her face

what the fuck is the problem with her eyes?

Her eyes look shopped.

Still cute.

shes sexy

Yes
With my penis
Cum inside

I'd sell her back to whichever human trafficker I bought her from

So you like her? ;)

i love japonese girls, moar

In the missionary position for the sole purpose of having little half-gook slant-eyed babies

I can never be sure until I have confirmation it has a pussy. Sup Forums effect.

she's cute, but i wonder what she's into
like what are her hobbies and stuff
i need to get to know someone before i can get involved with them sexually

So you're a woman.

Looks Lovely

She's got a bad case of chinky eyes

same as this guy. I wouldn't want to have any relation with anyone I know nothing about.

Only fb? Why not drop your shitty collage too beta fag

I kinda understand you guys, but you wouldn't do ANYTHING with a girl you don't know ?

then lemme tell you, shes a gamer, dancer likes to go out to eat a lot

yes I would secure my financial future at the cost of enjoyment. I would work a high paying job I didn't like if it payed well because in my free time I can enjoy my money, even if it's only a few hours a week

what kind of games does she play, user?
no, just a sentimental simon
i'd hug her and maybe kiss her a bit, but i wouldnt be able to get into anything else

league, overwatch, cs

shes a ballet dancer

so some of the esports essentially. ehhhh..

maybe i could play clarinet for her while she dances, live soundtrack

She's cute, are you the one who posted pictures of her on Sup Forums a while ago ?

where she live

she also plays a wind instrument so you guys could make a duet and then get frisky

that was probably me

what kind of music does she like?

cute outfit, too

jpop, kpop, alternative

shes also into anime

i feel like we're pretty incompatible, in that case. my music tastes are generally more indie and obscure, at the risk of sounding pretentious, and i play different video games. haven't watched anime in a while, though she looks like she'd be cute to cuddle with during azumanga daioh or something comfy like that.

what about books?

the classics like mockingbird, 1984 shit like that

ah so there'd be a bit of overlap there

she into the occult, or is she more traditional - or even secular?

and im guessing she doesnt know you're posting about her right now, yeah?

>jpop, kpop, alternative
>tfw this is what i listen to
feels bad man

how pathetic is it that you get off on hearing how other people jack off... these threads are shit as usual

i dont know if shes into that specifically, and she doesnt know

i dont quite get the jpop and the kpop, but how alternative is alternative? like Imagine Dragons/Lumineers/21P tier or like REM/Wilco/Interpol?
well, in case it makes you feel better, im not exactly jacking off to her music taste, so OP is kind of in a rut when it comes to getting off if you're correct

I'd drink her piss, eat her poop, lick her asshole clean, lick her feet, smell her armpit, then make love with her. Then afterwards, I'd let her spit in my mouth 9 times and I'd catch her spit with my open mouth each time.

how old is she? can't really tell with asians too reliably.

and i mean, you're not posting lewds, so i can see her being slightly irked but not horribly disgusted if she found this
groooooss

yes, with my weener

Is she German? She looks German

shes 19

aw, she can't drink yet. that's a shame, girls like her usually open up and get more sociable with a beer or two

hey, that's in Ottawa ;)

Ottawa? forget it, that's way too far away lol

I'd smell her hair for 3 hours, then I'd let her kick me in the balls 10 times.

whats her name OP

look at the goddamn filename

Saw this thread already...

>lucy (11).jpg

Put suey sauce on my dick to lure her in

>no adams apple
>narrow shoulders
yeah no this is a girl

>jpop, kpop, alternative

I'd let her dance to her favorite kpop song, with clothes and all, while I kneel down naked jacking off in front of her. The goal is to cum before the song finishes

Ah, difficult question.i personally would prefer a chainsaw or butcherknife and some acid bath to clean up the mess. But thank you for being concerned about this complicated matter. Feels good.

ottawa?

she'd probably have a hard time dancing if you were doing that. you could very well ruin the song for her, you know
but that smile! I just want to protect it!
you there OP?

yeah im here

Blades make a mess, use blunt.

I...
well, could you tell me a little more about her? like, can she cook? does she write? what is she going to school for? etc.

she looks she has no soul with her dead eyes and fake as fuck smile

shes a long time cook, can cook pretty much anything and everything, shes in college for arts technology so basically game and graphic design cause she draws a lot

anything and everything?!? fastest way to a man's heart is his stomach indeed, OP. what would you say are her more negative traits, if any?

she can be aloof and clumsy

clumsy in an endearing way? clumsy girls can be cute sometimes, even if its to their chagrin.

how do you know her, OP? close friend, or orbiter acquaintance?

shes a friend of mine

she can also be quite cold to you if shes not fond of you

ah, I don't always respond too well to coldness from girls. I'm a very stubborn guy, and keep trying to get them to like me, while often that can be the most damaging thing to do

do you think she'd be terribly mad at you for this thread?

She likes to invite me over dinner and dine with her parents while I sit beside her and secretly finger her without her parents noticing.

did you find that from an old thread?

probably

y-you're not OP, you don't write the same.
if I asked you to send her a song and ask her what she thinks of it, do you think you'd get a response? (without saying where the songs from, of course)

i can probably get a response

she is adorable

I want to cum on her sweet little face, and teach her to obediently take it in every hole whenever I need it.

I want to make her my dirty cumslut while she holds up her sweet, innocent facade to everyone else.

could you send her this song, then? nevermind the album's cover, it's not Jpop or Kpop but I want to see if she'd like it anyhow
youtube.com/watch?v=-MU5QBT-KWQ

so waht would you do to her ;)
what dirty things would you make her to for you specifically?

y-y-you're not OP either! these pictures must be from a previous thread!

ill send it, but not sure when shell reply since she usually takes a while

and probably, not the first time ive posted her

Yes, I would fuck him in the ass.

Don't you worry, OP, I'll watch Sup Forums vigilantly for her reply.

I could send you a secondary messaging client of mine for more direct contact, because I really am interested in this girl, but I'm worried it'd get tied back to me/spammed

>what dirty things would you make her to for you specifically?

Nothing too crazy.

We would have an agreement where I can consensually "rape" her any time I need. Just force her over a surface, pull her panties down and hold her in place while I stuff her with cock. I want to hear her groan and watch her back arch as she struggles to take it all in her as it presses her cervix.

I want to create a ceremony where I fuck her little mouth. Every time her teeth graze my cock, I'll slap her across the face, and resume stuffing her throat. When the time arrives, I'll pump my seed out on her face, in her hair, and down her chin. She will thank me for using her as she coughs and pants to regain her breath.

I want to turn her into a helpless whore for me. She will work to not let it on to her friends and family, all while servicing me and being my living, breathing, petite little raven-haired fuckdoll. Her cunt, mouth, and ass will be all mind to invade and stretch and inseminate.

what if she tries to tell someone about how youre using her? ;)

edgy fucker.
dont egg him on!
i have a kik account that you could keep me updated on

you could add me on kik
lucysokawaii