I have secrets

I have secrets.

Tell me why I should share them with you, and if the reason is good enough I will.

share them with me because i am a random stranger on the internet and there will be no repercussions

You didn't spellcheck, so no.

You wouldn't have made this thread if you didn't want to tell them.
Maybe it will make you feel better.

What category of information was I going to tell Sup Forums?

I'm not gay at all (I ackushualy despise people of the gay decent) but... I'll suck yo' dick for them secrets

where are the mistakes faggot

Not good enough

>What category of information was I going to tell Sup Forums?
Something about being gay.

Capital S to begin the sentence and a period at the end.

No.

I don't care what secrets you have, because if your secrets aren't detailed enough to inform you of the most optimal, if not efficient, choices that could be made after the fact of learning them, then anything you do from this point forwards is worth less than the total collective sum of all greater, possible actions. That is effectually wasting my time as an anonymous nobody. The only secrets I want to hear are those that are mere steps removed from total actualization of the self and anything else accompanying it. Something that will beget something with only negligible fault. Also, the last place I want to obtain secrets of that magnitude or design are from Sup Forums. This is the worst place, unless this is the right place, which then also makes for a great cosmic punchline.

In short, OP is a faggot with shit-tier secrets.

What about real secrets?

here,
I will also blow your belly button till you piss.
No homo

The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society.

Get the faggot above me to ask why I should spill my secrets

Show us then OP. You should show us because we want to see and you want the attention.

Share them for the few who need to know!

Nobody's given me a good enough reason yet

Because having secrets starts to hurt after sometimes, and telling someone, even if he is a stranger, helps to keep peace.

What about them? What do you expect to gain from this encounter? What do you expect to happen from the series of actions you are or aren't thinking of committing? What does any of it serve to actually do, and within what scope? Your, "real secrets"? What would I, an anonymous nobody, even do with them? What if I didn't care about them after you had shown me? What if I did nothing after seeing them? Are you banking on the hopes that I do something with them? How does that make you feel, does this change things, would it ever change things? Do you also not care what you do with these "real secrets"?

What if I told you I could also create that exact image if I had the time and motivation to do so? I have the skills, just not the want. Who's to say you're the same? What if this is lovingly crafted bait, where I am thoroughly convinced that it is, all the same? Who's to say that this isn't, instead, an ARG? Really. What about real secrets? What about them?

For all you know, I might have figured out what the next "happening" will be, wherein the signs have sat in plain sight for everyone to see within the last year or two. And I can't be the only one. It's not so much a secret, as an obscured paper trail. And I intend to keep the particulars to myself in the end, as due to circumstances I'm not happy to discuss, it's information that's worthless now, even in the hands of those with the appropriate powers and privileges.

In short, a "real secret" not worth telling. Even if it's above my mere existence as an anonymous nobody to know. Tell me why I should care about your "real secrets", because in the end, it's you who will need to further justify the reasoning behind your actions, and deal with the consequences accordingly.

And I'm not exactly put in any position to want or need the information, nor force, cajole, coax, or convince you to espouse it. Especially here, on Sup Forums.

ill trade a secret of my own for your secret

Tell us your secret because you've got nothing else to do right now. This is your way of entertainment, get to the part where we might also get entertained.

I don't want to go to prison

see here.... ask admin why he should spill his secrets fag!

Me neither.

Because I'll post my dick if you start spillin.

Not good enough.
Make it worth my time

OP prove you are not a faggot and post. Anything less than delivery of something worthwhile will prove you're a beta faggot status, LARPing on Sup Forums.

>Tell me why I should share them with you
Talk about an attention whore. Can;t wait for it to be shit that was already release like an hour ago. KYS faggot.

Actually the purpose of this thread is to see if Sup Forums isn't full of basement fags and fedoras. I do know things, but the purpose of my being here is to see how bad you want to know the things I know

Above guy here. Why should you spill your secrets? Are they important?

Yes

Turns out not everyone wants or needs to know what you know. There's a lot more to be said about that, actually, but let me not dive into that.

Let me just stand by the sentiment that where knowledge is power, your knowledge isn't exactly powerful enough to warrant it's exposure. Maybe, just the most powerful thing you've ever been beholden to. Or something else entirely I'll leave to the imaginations of others.

I mean they could do some damage

What are they related to?

> not powerful enough

This is

Russia and NK

This is not powerful enough.
Weird. Maybe I already know your "real secret".

Unless you have high level security clearances, I dont think you would know.

>high level

kek

you're just jelly faggot

K

Ok, i wanna know the truth.

Ok

Why's that?

Still convinced you're not ready to do what you thought you'd do. Probably for the better, especially if it's what I suspect it is. Even more if it's not what I suspect it is, and is worth not knowing.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Fine fuck it
have fun not knowing

because if you keep secrets forever, they will die with you, and no one will ever see them again.

Only post details on collection assets. Dont give a fuck about anything else.

Cool. Guess OP was a faggot with shit-tier secrets after all.

Same i ask to you, why you have this "secrets" curious.

I don't care, if this is just an AW i don't loose anything.

Sorry for my terrible english.

Ok here goes.

TS//SI//TK//ORCON//GAMMA//HCS-P//NOFORN

You're a faggot.

Wow, it's nothing.

Ok buddy

>Wow, it's nothing

>Implying that's a secret

You're no Chelsea Bradley

Maybe you're retarded or I am.
Cause I have no earthly clue how this is supposed to mean anything other than you got an edgy Linux os

Kek learn how to format your shit bruh

Built in bot net bro

That isn't shit-tier, but it sure isn't worth knowing.

Or telling.

Oh so is that the crazy thing.. sheesh I remember it being cool like 5 years ago.

Post something relevant, this is telling me nothing.

there are no reasons I should. give me a reason?

You created this post for something. Right? Ok, my reason is that i'm curious, if you are trolling i really don't loose anything.

So why not?

I think at this point someone would be upset that you're going around and doing this on Sup Forums. Especially in this day and age.

That probably wasn't smart. But, you already gave out
>some
information, so I guess some anons profit from your lapse in judgement. A reason for spilling the beans now, is that you've stuck one toe too many into the pond without knowing. It's up to you, but you don't seem to care about certain things, so go nuts.

They don't share secrets because they don't belong to them

Okey?

>of gay decent

OP You ruined this thread.