Who here needs help building a gaming PC?

Who here needs help building a gaming PC?

>pic of cyberpowerpc computer, not custom built but not prebuilt either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
pcpartpicker.com/user/this_is_petro/saved/3vn999
pcpartpicker.com/list/CrXQnn
amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-GUA3120A-FX-4300-3-8GHz-Desktop/dp/B01L0JGRSI
pcpartpicker.com/list/y94YYr
pcpartpicker.com/b/LsXPxr
pcpartpicker.com/list/nyJPd6
pcpartpicker.com/list/
pcpartpicker.com/list/YhW6gL
youtube.com/watch?v=6yh9doMXt3I
pcpartpicker.com/list/G8W6gL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i do

i am not going to take help from you though because i will feel unaccomplished

>Not custom and not prebuilt
It's prebuilt pleb tier gaymer build

>razer
pretty shit taste in mice and keyboards

i have build my pc with a friend of mine but I didn't get a ssd back then, now I'm afraid if I try to install one myself ill fuck it up somehow

holy fuck ill paypal you to help me

give me your details im in dire need

serious op not trolling

theres is no way you could fuck that up. you just plug it in and youre done.

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

Learn to internet faggot!

That case is fucking shit ugly

Thermaltake W100 for the pc master race win bitches

pcpartpicker.com/user/this_is_petro/saved/3vn999
Don't really need help just thought I'd share my specs
>pic not related

All that you have to do is plug it in my dude.

i need money too

but the ssd I ooked for is too small I also have to have the extra shit that makes it fit don't know how that shit is called and closing that shit is hard as well, Also reinstalling the system is annoying af.

The only way to screw it up is by either inserting the SSD in the CD reader, or attaching it to a fan.

what if my dick gets stuck?

That's kinky.

Trying to come into the PC Gaming community but know very little about CPU Perfomance specs and shit that could be critical to building a desktop that can play modern and future games.

Hollar at-cha boi if you need some tips yo.

pcpartpicker.com/list/CrXQnn how's this ? replacing parts in this amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-GUA3120A-FX-4300-3-8GHz-Desktop/dp/B01L0JGRSI

how do you mount the fleshlight?

Is my overclock good ?
Why do some people do shitty overclocks like +0.2-3 Ghz ?

Flesh light, dildo bong and anal balls?
Where did it all go wrong user?

normally i'd go for logitech mice and keyboard. but i must admit the razer deathstalker ( no bs edition) is very good.

thats pretty pricey for those specs.
I'm going to get this
pcpartpicker.com/list/y94YYr

I have 3k and a monitor I just need help with a PC that can do 1440p at 144hz and kb+m and headset

Friend me on Steam and we'll get cracking man. What's your account name?

>RX 470
Boy, does your rig suck dick.

try this one
pcpartpicker.com/b/LsXPxr

i know ;(

I really dont know too much about amd processors. are they good?

If you're going for gaming, ryzens are shit.

yeah they are very good, tho the sweetspot for gaming is the amd ryzen 5 1600. 6 cores 12 threads. its a 65 watt cpu with a 95 watt cpu cooler inlcuded.

ill have to do some research. im considering ordering the parts today.

bullshit on so many fronts, tho intel does have better singlethread performance, but amd has better multicore performance.

If youre still talking about past amd cpus then i would agree, but the ryzen cpu's arent that slower then the expensive intel cpus.

which is better? this build is pretty sweet i was already going to get the asus so thats a huge plus for me

intel is expensive and only a bit better.
amd is king at bang for buck.

for just gaming :
intel i5 7700(k)
amd r5 1600.

anything more top tier is not worth spending, unless you do massively heavy duty stuff on the pc.

my next build is more bang for buck. so around 1k euros/dollars.
so this time im going amd, since intel hasnt been improving their shit for years and has become more expensive.

When it comes to gaming, Ryzens get their ass kicked by intel chips.
Just check out real benchmarks instead of synthetic benchs.

My specs:
GTX 1070
i6-5600K
Samsung 850 1TB SSD (+Samsung 850 100 GB SSD for OS storage)
Kingston HyperX 1x8 DDR3-1600(x3)
Asus Xonar DSX 7.1 192KHz

Clearly not a complete list of parts, just necessary ones for great gaming.

I haz keston
Do i need thermal paste or whatever to put a processor in a pc I build?

I have done that exactly and its only a few fps, cuz really who cares about hitting more then 120 fps on ultra if all the reviewers are saying high looks just as ultra.

still rocking an amd 8150 in my rig, yeah yeah, it's old, but it still gets the job done, the rig depends on the games you want to play and how badly your desire shit like realistic scenery movement and light shafts, as long as you're clocking 30-45 frames per second, that's all that matters. the spec difference between my 8150 and a ryzen don't justify the cost of new ram, cpu, and motherboard.

tldr, amd doesn't suck like most want you to believe, it's just elitist I have the best attitude creating that thought line

>that fleshlight height

Are you a fucking oompa loompa?

pcpartpicker.com/list/nyJPd6

Tell me how bad I've done. I'm super poor so no "ohh just save 200 bucks and buy so and so"

and that human eye can't see more than 25fps 720p.

On the other hand, I saw ryzen benchs going in the deep 40 on games such as ArmA III, when an old 3570k with a conservative OC was performing better.

yes thermal paste would be great if youre gonna build it yourself.

What microphone do you have on your scissor arm there, friend?

It better be the Blue Yeti because if else, it renders your whole streaming setup fucking useless.

Ohh and I'll be adding more ram in future that's why single 8 gb ram

so im the guy who is considering using this build i made a few modifications to the list. are the changes i made ok? also how do i buy and install the os? thank you.

pcpartpicker.com/list/

>pcpartpicker.com/list/nyJPd6
i wouldnt go so far in that since my eyes see the differences uo till 75 fps.
and just out of curiousity id like a link for that. cuz most techtubers only compare to current gen intels.

It's literally not prebuilt, all the parts are shipped to you in a box and you have to put it together yourself.

It is pleb tier.

I was just using it's picture.

I was right though, not prebuilt but not custom built. Just pre-determined parts.

copy paste the permalink above your build, not the one on the adressbar

Go to Best Buy and purchase a Windows 10 installation disc and insert it into the PC's optical drive after it's built and in working condition.

RobLee891

>best buy
>installation disc
>optical drive

lmao what is this, 2006?

pcpartpicker.com/list/YhW6gL

What is your current Steam name.

Well, you can't just install an OS off a website to install to your brand new custom build since you don't have an OS to do it with.

There you go :
youtube.com/watch?v=6yh9doMXt3I

Going for ryzen gaming is hoping for devs to do their jobs, which they won't do because they're lazy fuckers.
It's 2017 and games hardly even use 4 cores, I think you'd better bet on single core performances than multicore when it comes to gaming.

just get usb stick and either do it the illigal way or get a key from kinguin.net. much cheaper

I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to computers. Does anyone have videos or any info cards I can learn from.

The NSA is also really good at spotting that type of thing and it would be really moronic to go to prison over $89.

look at this picture and read into if i care

i watched the vid and read quite a few comments.
is arma 3 so much singlecore optimized ? cuz other games like bf1 and aots are multicore optimized af. afaik games are becomig more multithreaded due to the new consoles more or less becoming pc's.

im not a us citizen, so i dont have to worry about that since where i live they go after the big time uploaders and not the average joe downloader. :D

I am gonna laugh when I sometime in the recent future there will be a police record of someone busted for pirating Windows from that site pops up.

Where do you live?

Friend me on Steam and i'll make you a build, what is your name?

Even on multicore-optimized games, Ryzen can hardly compete because those games aren't optimized for Ryzen's new architecture.
Ryzen lays behind a bunch of intel chips on a lot of games, including the BF series.

Also, I have a lot of doubt when it comes to the overclockability of ryzen's chips, people seemed to have a lot of troubles with that.

list seems good, tho 850 watt psu is overkill, but pretty good if you want your psu to run silent during gaming.
and I personally dont trust seagate harddisks since they have a bad track record when it comes to reliability. for that i use hgst harddisks since they are the most reliable.

This is my current build.

pcpartpicker.com/list/G8W6gL

the netherlands.

btw im using ubuntu :D

since they launched that has been an issue, but its getting much better with the updates.

i would have opted for atleast a gtx 1060 to avoid bottlenecking

Good job on choice of a free OS that'll keep you in good computer condition.

Shit for gaming though and you should be beaten across your ass for 2 hours.

what psu do you recommend? is western digital better?

Hahahaha, im getting that ryzen build so i can dump my 9 year old laptop ( HP Pavilion dv7-6105sd )
so gaming at 80-90C aint all that great anyway.

some thing like a Corsair or EVGA of around 600W and ive had WD drives and they are okay but not the greatest. I'd pick the Hitachi 7200rpm drives.

anyway guys good luck on your builds,
check out Jays2cents Paulshardware Bitwit for more info on youtube.

im off to bed since its 3:20 am and im tired from work

I need help building a mining rig with linux

Windows 10 is free though....

is this build capable of 1440p gaming at ultra settings at 144 frames per second?