Things you learned from Sup Forums

>All Germans have autism
>Russians don't hate fags, the other way around actually: they're probably the most homosexual posters on Sup Forums
>Danes and Norwegians are the normiest Europeans
>Canadians are the worst shitposters

lies
I HATE homos!

Other countries care more about us being "nordic" than we do

>the eternal anglo meme is 50% true
>interpals is great but the girls respond so slowly

Greeks are better than other humans.

t. Alec Pappadoukiss

Finland is mongol
and I am english teacher

All weebs and Sup Forums,Sup Forumss have autism

I thought that america was a good country.
i was a fool

No way that's real

#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter

He's not even black, more brown

It is

I've learned that there are too many Romanians in Italy
Span is a bro
Canada and Australia try to outperform each other in the shitposting contest
Japan and Worse Korea banters are the best
Autism is strong in Scandinavia

btw, I'm a Greek

welcome to stanford

I can't learn japanese.

Learned that Finns have extreme autism.

Reddit thread
Sage

>announcing sage

Its very very easy to upset Americans

Sage

Thx

Brits are miserable, sad fuckers living on a miserable, sad island
Russians, on the other hand, are pretty cool

You do know thats against the Sup Forums Rules™ right

I'm a brave man

1.everyone is triggered just because we exist. I hate and enjoy it tbqh
2.every first world cunt has at least one non white poster who hates on the country he lives in
3.Russians, French and Brazilians seem to be the posters who hate their own country the most
4. Canadians are legitimately bad people
5. Anglos are actually turbo jews
6. Poles will always be butthurt about something
7. Americans are a really mixed bag of people
8. There are no germans outside of /deutsch/. Only immigrant shitposter.

Ich bin ein deutsch

Diaspora are enormous.
People unironically don't care about politics or their well-being.
Memes are more important than truth

>There are no germans outside of /deutsch/. Only immigrant shitposter.
you stole that from me

greek?

yes
but the other guy is another immigrant

nobody cares about that

>memes are more important than truth.
That was exquisite

Not true greek boi :^)
I'm full german ( - the blond part)

You people do realize that your essay is only one of many factors in acceptance right? It's not even close to the most important factor. You also have to have the grades, extracurricular involvement, and standardized test scores among others which are all more thoroughly considered than your essay. If he got in with this essay he was probably stellar in the other mentioned fields because contrary to what Sup Forums says universities will not just let in any dolt who agrees with their politics.

holy shit, bruh.

>4. Canadians are legitimately bad people
kek

I can't complain, but that doesn't mean I don't want to.

I want to contribute too. Malaysian shitposters are so bad, we got banned from Sup Forums, multiple times

slavshit

>3.Russians, French and Brazilians seem to be the posters who hate their own country the most

I can confirm. Though I hate frenchmen who hate france. What does it make me? I don't know.

A nationalist?

>they're probably the most homosexual posters on Sup Forums
Thanks, m8, it's such a compliment for me! It's so cute and progressive.

spens dont like themselves
brits are all cunts
leafs are gay
no one is white

>no one is white

This

>non-Greeks
>Humans

>Greeks
>humans

demi-gods are half human

I learned that my fellow Americans are quick to judge even their own