Self Harm Scars Thread

Self Harm Scars Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sexnavel.com/en/girls/fetish?selectedFilters=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love your scars, I don't have any unfortunately but I'd like to see more of yours

Emo faggot

i have more on my legs would you like to see?

Please

Scar non? You still there?

Ohhh very nice, I really like looking at scars, would it be rude if I asked to touch them?

is that really you? if so enjoy your time in the afterlife also no it wouldnt be rude

I would like to run my fingers over them

they dont really stick up that much anymore

Maybe not but I'd still like to trace them, I know it sounds crazy, but touching scars gives me a certain kind of feels

how old are you?

Do you still cut scarnon?

sometimes my arms get a red spot when im pooping and resting them on my legs

Cant get pics they're not bad anyway

no i stopped about 4 months ago

Did you just find a new outlet to release your feels?

My god more scars, this is where I belong

Stanley blades are blunt as fuck how can i go deeper

music or no often scratching

I have a tool you can use

is it your willy

blades from disposable razors (like bic) are sharpest. they're annoying to remove though.

Fags

WHY CUT WHEN YOU CAN BURN

the easiest thing to use are razor blades from pencil sharpeners all you do is unscrew a screw and you have a hard not flimsy sharp razor

years ago

because burning gives you blisters which are gross, i tryed it befor and its not as good as cutting

It's not my willy, but it'll work I think

I BET IF EVERYONE ELSE BURNED AND SAID CUTTING WAS NOT AS GOOD YOU WOULD TOO

whats the name of that shit, i was looking for it

Any drugstore.

I'd have thought since stanley blades are for tools they are sharper no?

Bump

Heard of it first

no.

Can I see more scars please?

please no one kill themselfs tho im fine with selfharm but suicide isnt worth it, ive tryed befor and trust me its not worth it

I can't commit suicide, apparently I'm too much of a bitch

I can see

More on my thigh, but they've faded over the past several years.

can you? i wouldn't recommend using a razor blade. you'll cut deeper and deeper over time and get scars that won't fade over time like OP's will. you'll be having to deal with "the look" over the next 50 odd years.

Can I touch them?

I've always wanted to date a woman with scars

are you saying mine will fade your wont

If you mean can you feel the scars on my arm, yes. 3 of them I used a heated blade, they're slightly puffy.
If you mean the ones on my thigh.. user, buy me a beer first.

I'll buy you a case of whatever beer you want

Being suicidal and factoring time into living is retarded

ill let you feel all of mine for a bag of gummy bears and a sweet tea

i don't know. are you OP? if so, yes, mostly. once you start cutting through the skin, into the fat, the skin will split and scar tissue will fill in the gap. those scars don't fade.

Yassssss headed to the store rn

yea im OP i used a razor blade but didnt cut all the way into the fat ( still went pretty deep)

cutting is not a sign of suicidality. although comorbidity is common.

Razor blades are much much better wow thank you

Best i got.
From my little experience pencil sharper blades make a wider wound which leaves a more noticeable scar without needing to cut as deep.

I use a Boxcutter now and while it cuts better the scars are not as noticeable.

I want to thank all of you for sharing your scars with me

Oh wow those are nice

loser faggot thread

ok all i have to go for the today, have a good night dont let anyone tell you that you are not beautiful becau you all are

"It's not a phase mom"

Reminded of my depression every morning. But you wouldnt understand

thats from when those were still fresh, about 4 months after the cut was made.
really look nice in that photo.

get punished
sexnavel.com/en/girls/fetish?selectedFilters=4

Yes they do, very lovely ;)

More than you want me to

I need a way to find people with scars who'll tell me their story and let me touch them

Craigslist?

This pic is 4 years old
Fuck

This is more recent

My favourite of the night

...seriously though. Why be such a faggot?

I like a little blood

whats there to hate?

Now I have a question, when you cut does your scar become a somewhat permanent memory that you can go back and look at?

They look like sleeping marks when you lay on an item of clothing or a cable

Is this a little

try harder

What I mean is does it hold the memory of a particular thing that happened closer when you can see the scar?

This is all so fucking gay, i'm going back to the trap threads
Fucking cutter faggots

It's a decent amount of blood, I don't want you to try and produce too much tho, I don't want you to bleach out.

I'm but some of my scars do act that way. There's a few on my thigh I can recall sitting on my bed, contemplating what I was going to do to try and not cut before giving in.
The puffy scars on my arm, from heating a knife, I recall sitting in my livingroom around 2am feeling like I was writhing in my skin. A single lamp was on, to my left. I lit a candle, held the pocketknife i had over the flame for about 10 seconds and laid it on my skin. The skin parted without my making any effort, there was no blood, on a terrible burn and the scent of burnt skin.
It took a long ass time to heal, and it didn't satisfy me at all. I determined not to do that again.

i can associate most of them and remember my emotion and where i was when i did them.

There are some that will make me remember why i cut myself at that moment.

but most of them dont hold any particular reason, i just felt down or whatever and it helps.

No worries m8
Few months clean now

self harm harder bro, seems like your cuttin to show your internet freinds your edgy

I know its real but in some areas it really does look like ketchup

Burning isn't bad but it doesn't give you blood, which is a big part of it. It also scars up much more nastily, at least on me. They are larger, less well shaped, and more protruding.

Thank you all for your answers, tho I don't know you, I do appreciate all of your lives and am happy to have had this opportunity to speak with you

Haha yeah that's when it gets cold and sludgy

My my you are a bleeder aren't you

I wasn't cutting to draw blood, I specifically enjoyed the feeling of skin being separated. It reminded me of cutting paper, as far as how it felt in the hand I was using to cut. I could almost hear it, subconsciously.
Most my scars are from 4-5yrs ago. At least the ones anyone can see.

Not often people ask interesting questions and I feel shitty/drunk enough to respond.

Why is it so cold??
And who do you snap cutting pics to?
just curious