How the hell do people have sex frivolously?

How the hell do people have sex frivolously?

This chick i met online in some chatroom told me she went to a music festival, was just laying around and started talking to two guys passing by, after awhile one of them left and it was just the two of them, half an hour later they snuck up behind a building and she blew him, after that she didnt even want to give him her number, no seconds no nothing, she just felt like sucking a dick.

Obviously she was a slutty broad and i ended up meeting up with her in the park one evening, we drank a bottle of wine, talked and she blew me too and i fucked her, however i had been talking to her for a few weeks at that point.

How do you just get to fuck someone right away? I think 90% of women would feel insulted if i'd suggest we fuck after just a short conversation or something. How do people do it? Got any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rqS3A
youtu.be/EpfNzfUWBmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be attractive, find the ones with self esteem or sluts. Literally only eat that I've found.
Or at a party where everyone's very drunk.

You are now realizing just how fucked up these people are inside. Once so beautiful now turned sour.I call them fallen angels,

Autismo strikes again!

Do you want to make them eat the eggs?

>How do you just get to fuck someone right away? I think 90% of women would feel insulted if i'd suggest we fuck after just a short conversation or something. How do people do it? Got any stories?
Rape

Wait. I thought I was the autistic one or are you guys just pretending retarded? Haha

Wait. I thought I was the autistic one or are you guys just pretending retarded? Haha!

yes I think this is now a rape story thread

Drugs/Alcohol.

more of that set?

lol'd at the guy in the slipknot shirt. I dunno why but I find his presence there funny.

You just do, I don't see anything wrong with fucking someone you don't know that well as long as you find them attractive enough and they aren't annoying.

Too bad most women won't fuck you right away unless you're Chad, so I guess you found yourself a gem OP

Wholly shit. No fucking way she's 18 in that picture.

because his cup is so big he looks even smaller

>How do you just get to fuck someone right away? I think 90% of women would feel insulted if i'd suggest we fuck after just a short conversation or something. How do people do it? Got any stories?

By being extremely attractive, or extremely loaded.

If you're neither of those then it won't ever happen.

I wouldn't fuck a twat who puts out on the first date. Slut probably has every STD commonplace in Africa.

Jesus still loves them very much.

you grab them by the pussy

if you ask "can I grab you by the pussy" 99% will answer "fuck off creep".

Just do it!!!

post more OP

archive.is/rqS3A

i'm like medium-attractive, sometimes in great shape other times pretty soft but i've gotten laid a fuckload in my 20s, which are almost over. you go out for a few drinks or just dancing and like, say charming shit for a few hours then when it seems right ask if you can kiss them and then when the night winds down ask if they want to stay at your place. then make out with them a bunch in a cab and once they're in your place ask if they want to fuck and put on some tunes and take those clothes off. idk it's always seemed sort of simple, just have fun and be straight-up

Did you meet this girl in person?

youtu.be/EpfNzfUWBmU

never seemed so simple to me

>tfw virgin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>90% of women
>find the 10%.
10 percent of 4.5 billion is like 4.5million girls who just wanna suck dick and fuck

/thread

>How do you just get to fuck someone right away? I think 90% of women would feel insulted if i'd suggest we fuck after just a short conversation or something.

Correct, which is why that 90% people don't do that. People just like talking about a very small amount of people who are sluts/crazy. Consider your own picture OP, there is only slut with her tits out, and no one else, and she is the one getting photographed, most people do not have their tits out. Most people don't fuck people they just met. Look up average life time partners in your country.

that's his fault for being a little bitch and catching feelings for a free spirited hippy

The only time its happened to me was at a party with a random girl who was super drunk, and just straight up asked me if I wanted to make-out...

I'm pretty average looking for the record, barely knew her beforehand, and I think I was just in the right place at the right time. It is a fun memory though still :D

Dont take no for an answer, be persuasive and you shall overcome

moar plox

>music festival
wasn't on one since I was like 15
then again maybe that is why I'm 23 kv now but there aren't any more big festivals hosted around here anymore. People are just too cheap to fund these things here, including my unemployed ass.

Please there must be more of her.

Seconded.

random pic don't mind me