Infinite 20 Dollar Bills v. Infinite 1 Dollar Bills. Which is more, and why? Discuss

Infinite 20 Dollar Bills v. Infinite 1 Dollar Bills. Which is more, and why? Discuss.

you cant carry the infinite. so 20 is more in terms of carrying capacity.

infinity is a concept, not a number.

neither is worth more, infinite 20's is more useful because you get more money per bill you grab.

20's. They both mean infinite money, but 20's makes buying more things more efficient.

That question if fucking retarded
and so are you

Ignore the carrying capacity, just focus on the amount. If you were to have an unlimited amount of 20's and 1's, which would have more value?

Infinite 1s, and if you say otherwise then you're a stupid nigger.

infinite of something bigger will always have more value, 20*infinite>1*infinite l2math

infinite 20 will last 20 time more before I can spend them all

you're the one who needs to l2math. infinity isn't a number so you can't just multiply something by it

Both have the same cardinality; infinitely many 20 dollar bills have the same value as infinitely many 1 dollar bills.

Seriously how fucking stupid are you the are both infinite which means never ends so you litreally have the exact fucking same amount of money.

they'd both be equally worthless and ruin the dollars worth.

but with 20 dollars you'll always have 20 more dollars

20*infinite>1*infinite
i just did

they wouldn't if you hoarded them all. That's how diamonds work.

The 20's. See then you could keep exchanging 20's for 1's until the world catches on and stops exchanging, then you have to pay mercenaries/private armies to steal them for you until those mercs/private armies start skimming them and you have to hire more to kill those mercs/private armies infinitely

Noce baot

they arent diamonds tho are they. they'd have to be printed and therefore accounted. inflation, ruined dollar. literally less than paper.

So, which is bigger;
Infinity or infinity?

Dude, you are a retard they are equally infinite.

Both have the same value in that case. It's 0, because the more dollar bills exist, the less is their value. So both would lead to a net value of 0.

But even if theres no inflation, then both still have the same value.

On top of this, you will have enough money to buy all things in the world, after that money has no more use for you, regardless if they are 1 dolor bills or 20.

Infinity times 20 is infinity. Infinity times 1 is infinity.
They are equal

This shit is hilarious. Good Bait op

Mathematically, infinite 20 dollar bills is still 20 times more money than infinite 1 dollar bill.

Consider the rational 20a/1a. When a goes to infinity, the limit of 20a/1a = 20/1 = 20. So effectively, infinite 20 dollar bills is as many bills as infinite 1 dollar bills, but 20 times more money.

Which is more? They are the same, cuz infinite makes them the same. BUT i would rather have infinite 20s cuz i can just go get a nice house and shit along with a faster way of getting out of a store for the guy wont have to count 135 in 1s when he can just count 7 20s and i go hime GG.

You may as well just represent infinity as X so the question becomes what's bigger, 20x or 1x.

20's is the answer.

you can get any possible amount of money by using 1 dolar bill but not when you use 20 dolar bill

How do you pay 1.49 dollars with 1 dollar bills?
>being this autistic

Some infinities hold more numbers then other infinities.

Compare an infinity that uses whole numbers, and an infinity that includes tenth decimal place decimals (0.1, 0.2, etc).

The one infinity with the tenth decimal place decimals would technically speaking be larger in quantity, because for every 1 whole number the whole number infinity has, the tenth decimal place infinity has 10 different numbers.

So yes, some infinities are larger the others.

Also, to answer OP's question, the one dollar bill one would hold a larger quantity on notes, so the dollar infinity is larger in that regard. Practicality wise, the 20 dollar one is better though.

It's called buying two of the 1.49 item, paying with 3 one-dollar bills, and telling them to keep the change...you filthy animal.

>the one dollar bill one would hold a larger quantity on notes

I'm not sure about that. That would depend entirely on when each pile started to grow and if they grew at the same rate.

If you have a 20 dollar bill and a 1 dollar bill, and add one bill to each pile at the same time, for an infinite amount of time, they would have an equal number of bills.

Not so, an infinite set is only larger than another infinite set if you can't pair up the sets. For example the set of intergers is equally as large as the set of rational numbers, but not as large as the set of real numbers

It also depends on how long it takes. If the process can be replicated infinitely, but each iteration takes a month, then the 20 would be better, but they'd both suck.

id take the 1's because then id get to see people fighting for less when i throw money at them from my helicopter

Twenty. You buy items of a higher value with less bills.

Right, that's pretty much what I mean by the rate. If it takes the same length of time for each stack to acquire a new bill, the 20 is going to carry more value for the same number of bills.

> autism

They are the same you fucking fag

Yeah, no shit, numbers are also concepts of quantity idiot, infinity is just the concept of quantity taken to the logical extreme. There are also greater or lesser degrees of infinity too, for example +infinity represents a smaller range of infinity, while still being infinite conceptually than +/-infinity on the numberline

Regardless of the various scenarios, infinite 20's would be more valuable.

As other anons mentioned, this would be true due to one carrying capacity. But more importantly it would also be true because of whatever method the "infinite" bill are despensed. The 20's would produce wealth at 20 times the rate no matter how the money is withdrawn, counted, handled, etc.

The one dollar has better purchasing power. At 20 you can't bid increments shorter than 20. If the ones are individually useless (which they're not, most people buy a lot of cheap stuff priced in the dollar range) they become useless at larger increments and people trading them don't value it as they see smaller units of it as useless.
The real question is why do people that don't value a dollar keep getting so many?

Continuing my point with an example:

If you are paying for something costing $100, it would take you 20 times longer to count out the bills and for the seller to count them.
Time is money, so the 20's win.

doesn't hold any meaning if we're talking about an infinite amount :)

But it does.
If you have an infinite amount, then something would have to produce them.

There is not infinite space on Earth, so this theoretical device would have to make the bills, not store them.

Creating one's would take longer to equal a larger amount. 20 times longer.

The $1 bills. They just have to attack at night.

If you have infinite 20s, surely you wouldn't mind letting people keep the change. Overpay for your burger, who cares.

Considering that infinity of either of these would completely devalue both of them they would be completely equal.

This is such a retarded argument.

I pray that you don't reproduce.

kek

Neither. They're both infinite, meaning both of them will never yet always be the same amount

Consider you're the only one who has access to and knowledge of the infinite money supply.

This changes the exercise entirely. However considering that infinity is an imaginary non constant they are still both equal.

Lol, look at all these idiot faggots who dont know one matrix of infinity can be larger than another.This is not patrician mathematics, its common knowledge. Jesus, I thought you Sup Forumstards were supposed to be nerds.

/thread

Yes and no. The bills are infinite in this scenario, but the space in your wallet, the space on your property, the space in the world is limited.

Therefore, 20's are worth more considering how everything else is still finite in this scenario.

Same value.
Infinity.

Why does no one read the thread before replying?

Of all the arguments you could present, this is by far the worst. If there is an infinite amount of an item inside of a finite amount of space, that item is by definition countable and not infinite. Large, but not infinite.

Answers to the question.

This is ridiculous. The IRS will want to know where the money is comming from and when you can't explain, theyll arest you for fraud or something.

Do you actually believe that? Like, does that somehow make sense to you?

They are different degrees of infinity, 20s would be greater degree of infinitely.
>Calc2Bois