Ask a British migrant anything

Ask a British migrant anything.

Oh how many white women have you penetrated

Where you from, what part of UK are you in?

Canadian, living in Greater Manchester.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

Just get out.

what do you think of britain aboatman?

Oh sorry you're white, please stay and have babies or possibly kill muslims if you're enough of an absolute madman.

Nice, I used to live in Salford, the water in Manchester is great for making tea.

Pennine water you see.

I bet you get mistaken for an American all the time

Go on, how many of you thought he was going to say Abdulla Ackbah Mohhamad from Afghanistan or Somalia?

It's good. Lots of overweight people though and the girls on average don't look that good. My only complaints. British politics are fucking stupid though. Too many backwards-ass people in parliament. I truly believe the only sane people are UKIP, from my perspective.

I get mistaken for American all the time. Irish has been another. Australian has been one too. I don't even know how.

Welcome home!

Where in Greater Manchester?

Did Canada and Britain not teach you to speak proper English.

You are a British Immigrant, or a Canadian Emigrant. A British Migrant implies you are British and you are Migrating somewhere else.

English in my 3rd language ffs.

My question: What makes you think you belong anywhere by Canukistan?

Ashton. It's a shit hole mate.

You're alright. Just vote UKIP ok leafbro?

I want to see Moscow. Is it any good?

Of all places, why would you move to Manchester? If you want good company and girls who aren't deformed, go anywhere else.

Like where?

>girls who aren't deformed
>in the uk

Pretty much the further south, the better.

You cant master English, you'd be totally fucked in Russia.

"Please stab me mister don't"

Anyone who isn't a chav is pretty much indistinguishable from an american. This is coming from an ugly fucker who grew up in a chav neighborhood, so I know what I'm talking about. And the incest thing is just a meme, it's actually parental alcohol consumption that makes us ugly.

Because there's a shitload of Brits in this thread, what's the biggest city with no Muslims/blacks/asians? Is there anything between 500K-1mil population they haven't got to?

Canada is a 60-70% white nation.

You cant be sure OP is white just because he is Canadian sadly.

Why did you leave your country?

liverpool, belfast, glasgow, edinburgh, newcastle

work

the fuck you on about mate

chavs are completely distinguishable from americans.

>You are a British Immigrant, or a Canadian Emigrant. A British Migrant implies you are British and you are Migrating somewhere else.

>lrn to english

Also there is nothing weirder that people who say mate in a American/Canadian accent. Just don't