Hey :) young cuck couple here. We love getting fucked up and making poor choices. Here's our tubmlr. :)

Hey :) young cuck couple here. We love getting fucked up and making poor choices. Here's our tubmlr. :)
glowpaintandfishnets21
Right now we're looking for someone to help fund, or completely fund the supplies for a crazy night. :) Feel free to message us on tubmlr about it! The first post on there you'll see is about it as well.

Every single pic we have is over 2MB, who has a image size limit anymore? :(

your way of life disgusts me.

Thank you ;)

sharpie in pooper or gtfo

Your ass is hairy

grim

ya'll are coming across a little desperate ya fucking degenerates, turn to crack now because it looks like it's fucking inevitable anyway

If I send funds do I get to fuck your girl in front of you? That's the only way I see this happening.

I would if it made me want dick even close to as much as MDMA and alcohol does. ;p
I love being a desperate slut though, so, I guess it fits? ;p

We're setting this up so I can fuck strangers all fucked up, so if you're closeby ;)

Tits first

Check the tumblr.

What's your general area? If it's nearby, I'll messege you on tumblr and legit fund some partying. Those are some A1 tits.

were you abused? :(

this is bait u retards, its always bait

its done to incite emasculated feelings in young white north american males, for a variety of social and political reasons

ignore it, hit the report and move on, just like all the other cuck threads

i fucking love cuties like you, can we message you even if we can't donate? I mean I could donate myself if you're in my area

SW PA you?

what? are you saying this is a conspiracy?

hi cuck couple, can't help with funds now but i just sent you a follow on tumblr. best of luck to you. if you guys like to do some rp stuff or like cum tributes let me know :D

You sure can! Though replies are few and far between. We do live very fast paced lifestyles so there's normally more than we can reply to coming in.
Thank you though! :)

Thank you! :)
I love cum tributes.
Roleplaying is fun but as mentioned, it's hard to keep up with all our messages. Tumblr doesn't even get that many. It's the emails. So many people bail out on meeting up so it's like... when we decide to have a fun night, most effort goes into finding willing decent people. ;p

I think she was abused.

got any more photos with those socks?

A damn shame. L.A. here. I'm sometimes inti flying people out, but maybe next time.

makes sense! im solo rolling tonight so you are the exact kind of people i wish were nearby! is your email on your tumblr? if not post it here and i'll send some tributes after i've saved up a big load.

I'd definitely be willing, I've messaged you and praying you'll get back to me.

Such a cutie

The ones in this post? Probably! I love those socks. ;d
I'd have to dig around though, and every photo to post on Sup Forums has to be resized and tbh I'm feeling a bit lazy right now.
Send a message on tumblr asking about it, I'm sure I'll see and remember later!

you guys are fucking pathetic

also where are you located? long shot, but Georgia by chance?

We normally keep it all linked to things organized. Our email is for hookups, tumblrs for shits and giggles, so when we're looking through we aren't trying to remember who was talking from where.
Even more so bc we honestly get pretty fucking far gone when we start rolling and it gets confusing easily.

A plane ticket would be amazing ;p haha! Message the tumblr.

Will try to! :) Awe, thanks.

Thank you :)

Nope, PA :(

I don't know why your willingness to accept that your pathetic turns me on a little, but it does. wtf?

How many guys have you fucked?

CUCKS CUCKS CUCKS CUCKS

MODS OBLITERATE THIS THREAD

definitely too far for me and i'm well off but not to the point where i'm flying the country for fun.

Gorgeous tits btw. are you only into big cocks or size not really an issue and more so just denial of the bf?

;) The same reason it turns me on when I'm called pathetic.
You're welcome for the new fetish. If it feels good, do it.

That's too bad ;p
Not at all actually! When I get intoxicated it is just such a huge turn on to get stretched, and be able to handle it.
I actually get into all kinds of other fetishes though too :) it's just kinda... my mood at the time!

I'm not sure would be the best answer. I know partying makes remembering nights pretty difficult, and I know I've looked back on pics and thought wow when the hell? But no more than 30, I would say. This has been a more recent thing :)

yay! im not super endowed so i always feel a bit bummed when that is the case. anyway what other kinks are you into also what kinks is he into?

So he's a hedonist. I after a while took up the same idea. If it feels good, do it. So really just about anything. :)
We just never do scat. That's unsanitary. ;p

scat is gross as fuck, im not a fan of water sports either but almost anything else is awesome, even incest and beastiality

>We love getting fucked up and making poor choices
what a pathetic way to spend your lives. neck yourselves

I'm in PA just outside of philly. I'm a rigger with plenty of toys. Maybe we can set something up.

A rigger? ;o
Feel free to message the tumblr!
I'm definitely interested. :)

;)
mhm

dirty slut, are you wet?