Should I run away from home to stop my younger brother bullying me?

Should I run away from home to stop my younger brother bullying me?

I made a thread before on how my 11 year old brother abused me and how I would kill myself if it didn't stop. It didn't stop and I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Pic is of my brother choking the shit out of me. He can squash a watermelon with his thighs so this choke hurts like shit. He regularly beats me up and is trained in BJJ so I can't fight back. He makes me pay him £5 a day and yesterday made me eat our cat's food.

I can't take it anymore. Is running away the best option? I can't kill myself and I don't want to be his bitch anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sandrak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kick his ass and show him who's boss

He's been trained in BJJ for 7 years and is way stronger than me, see attached pic. Please don't advice to fight back against him as he would kick my ass.

kill yourself and here have a sage

stab him

I can't kill myself.

I can't kick his ass. He's like twice as strong as me.

OP...This is shit bait.
That kid is choking out his babysitter and he's suing the dad

>younger brother bullying me
Just fucking kill yourself already. You're going to get nowhere in life if this is the case.

You're retarded for being beat up by your younger brother. How old are you?

I'm 18, but my brother is trained in BJJ. And he's really strong so I can't do anything about it.

He's ripped.

Yeah you can, stop being a fucking pussy.

I can't. He's just better than me at everything, there's no point.

Get a gun then, if you don't use it on him, use it on yourself.

Underage & bait.

This is England, we don't have guns. And I'm not killing anyone, or if I did it would be myself. But I've already established that I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Please, I'm going to be his bitch for life if I don't do something now. What should I do?

Im 18, read the question.

If you're at these cross roads already I would say, wait til he's asleep and cut his arm up badly and leave a nuse in his closet. Go to your parents and tell him that he's suicidal and your papa and mama will probs send him to a mental facility for evaluation for a few days. When he's gone lay thumb tacks in his bedsheets so when he comes home we will have a nice night sleep.

Dude this copypasta is stale

Kill him in her sleep or make the "Sup Forums crystals" formula, that's (in principle) fucking painful, sure he will never do nothing to you.

nah man. just right

I'm not a cutting-up-people-in-their-sleep kind of person.

Have you got anything less drastic? Like, is running away a good option? Last year, he trod on my neck until I was unconscious. He's almost killed me in the past. I don't want to risk him getting the upper hand.

get used to being his bitch then, faggot

You've just got low self esteem from the bullying, he can't be better at everything.

Dude, have some dignity and kill him before you run, water at boiling point when he is sleeping.

This is anons guide to problem solving in two easy steps.

Step 1: gtfo of this website you child b8ing faggot
Step 2: kill him in his sleep

He's strong but I bet he's light. Next time he gets aggressive pick him up and slam him on his back. If he tries to grab your leg to prevent the slam, adjust your position to just knock him down. Don't pummel the kid, but if you can get him on his back and walk off it will probably make him reluctant to go after you again.

He is better at everything. He's more athletic, our parents love him more, he's had more girlfriends, he's better looking, he's smarter, stronger etc. Literally not one thing I'm better at. I'm a fucking failure.

Please stop suggesting violence against him, I can't do it.

Oh what the fuck ever. He's fucking 11 you are literally fucking human garbage if you let a fucking 11 year old run all over you. Fuck off with your shitty retard thread.

England you say?
I'll happily beat up an 11 year old boy for a fiver. Hit me up Bro

He's 90lbs, I'm 125lbs. Not even that much difference. I guess I could try that, but he's been training for 7 years and it won't work.

Well I'm not giving out my location!

I know it's difficult, but if you run you will regret it, he deserves some punishment from you, maybe not something lethal, but do something

I have an idea, give us his social network's accounts :^)

Like what? I get scared around him, I freeze up and stammer when near him. How am I supposed to just suddenly beat the shit out of him?

how many girlfriends did the 11 year old kid have?

Accept that you are a pussy and learn to like it when he has his way with you.

drug him...then repe him...tooks pics of it...then blackmail him...

This. Either make with the erotic shotadom fapfiction or fuck off.

next time he goes for a pee grab a baseball bat and follow him, while he's stood with his back to you pissing in the bowl whack him on the head with the bat.
no shame in back stabbing a bully

>be op
>have 11 yr old brother
>gets bullied by him
>is stronger than me
>grab knife
>slice his face open
>never get bullied again

He's had like 4, I've had 2. I'm still a fucking virgin too.

I do accept that I'm a pussy, but I can't take the constantly getting beat up anymore. He's going to seriously injure me one day.

He may be trained in BJJ but he ain't trained in defending a hit from a bat

Your brother is trained in blowjob jobs (BJJ)?

OP, i once saw this post a far while back. Listen Buddy, you gotta seriously talk to the little shit. Talk to your parents.

>He's had like, 4
middle school girlfriends don't count.

Surely there's shady characters you can hire to beat his ass and teach him a lesson.

ENGLISH?
disregard this you are exactly what is wrong with your country and why that shite hole is dragging the rest of the UK down the fucking shitter mate.

SAOR ALBA

The fact that you're 18 and considering "running away from home" is sad. You're legally an adult. You're literally allowed to get your ass up and leave. Move out of the country. Can't get your ass beat then.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu smartass.

Fuck, you think my parents would actually do something? They pretty much worship the kid. They're not exactly normal parents, I don't think they care enough to do something about it.

use your pent up rage and anger, luke. The dark side is more rewarding than the light.

I have £500 to my name. What can I do with £500? A homeless shelter? The army?

You are eighteen! Buy a CS:GO knife and knife his ass!

You have to be joking. You're 18, your fitness glass ceiling is MUCH higher than his. Do some working out, and in a month you'll be twice or three times his strength.

If you go to the army you'll come back with the combat training to beat his ass. A BJJ fighter ain't gonna fuck with a military man, they'll whip you into shape right quick lad.

I'm defending you cunt!

Poision him

I'm not exactly cut out for the army, don't you need to pass certain fitness tests first? Or do they just accept anyone? I would consider it I guess.

Nigga gonna turn into Darth Vader

This is the main reason most people dont believe this shit. It's literally impossible for even a physically fit 11 year old to be even half the strenth of even a lazy. lethargic 18 year old.

Well in the US if you don't pass the tests at first they give you a couple weeks of training to pass before they ship you off to boot camp. Don't know about the British army though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sandrak

not really impossible.

He's 90lbs, I'm 125lbs. Not that much of a difference.

Okay, I'll think about it. Thanks.

What's his name anyway?

Ryan, why?

Technically but still you get the point.

I mean have you even tried to fight back

You're just exaggerating. You must be really ugly if that kid's better looking than you.

Matey, if you don't put up with his shit, he'll not stop. You don't need to kill him, but yeah

Bait. No 11 y/o can beat an 18 year old up. Nipple twist and move on

Dude I've trained BJJ too. if you fell like you can't beat him, at least watch some videos on youtube on defending against the tecniques he uses on you. Escapes, reversals, not getting caught into, that kind of stuff.

If he somewhat injures you go to the clinic and get an injury certificate, and menace your parents to go to the police if they don't control their spoiled brat.

Obvious troll but if not there's literally no way this kid could kick an adults ass. Beat the living shit out of him.

Yeah, I used to but not anymore. He would just beat me harder.

If you do BJJ, you'll know that a few youtube videos on defences isn't going to do shit against someone with 7 years experience. My brother wins tournaments.

Cause' if you drop his full name here, well, let's just say some anons are creative. Don't do it tho, who knows what might come of it...

Hit him with a bat. An aluminium one. One time, in the face. Problems solved forever.

Learn how to strike, throw big kicks and ruin his ankles for life. Get a punch bag and practice away from him, you will KO his prepubescent ass in a few months. You are 18 and can put on man muscle much much faster than him.

You need to get a personal army request approved tho

Experience doesn't matter, someone your age should be able to win out of pure strength. Lift weights, faggot.

Upvoted

Not the person who asked (I'm the blowjob guy) but really? Ryan. He looks like a Brandon or Jacob. Also... Ryan why you always cryin' look like a faggot with fatass lips choking on gigantic dicks practicing BJJ blowjob jobs not very cool with your 4 fatass chicks. (You can use that since I feel bad)

I won't be overtaking him in strength any time soon. I look like a Holocaust survivor, he's already got a lot of muscle. See: Wow, that was poetic man.

You think you can't take him because you keep repeating to yourself that you can't. Eat burgers DAILY AND GET HUGE! LET'S LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND, PUSSY!!!!!! PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!!

you have more weight so you can throw harder punches, depends on technique. You are obviously bullshitting, but take my advice anyway because you're also a faggot

No, I mean it's a fact. It'll take like a year to catch up to his strength and that's only if I start bulking like crazy. And even then, he'd have another year of improvement and be even stronger.

>I do accept that I'm a pussy
Don't. You weight more than him. Lay on his ass next time he's fucking with you. You don't even need to beat his ass, just lay on top of him.

God I want to punch in the face that kid so much.
Btw he doesn't look so muscular, maybe for being 11 but for an adult is easily beatable

I know, but I also know that you won't improve shit if you don't keep trying. I'm not telling you to fight back but at least learn how to defend a choke. Run to a corner and sit on your ass so he won't take your back, chin on your chest, arms crossed on your chest too grabbing your shirtneck. If he tries to pull you, focus on getting back to the corner. At least try to defend passively.

Stab him

Post your body, faget. Let's see.

This has got to be the worst bait ever OP. If you can't figure a way to take out a 100 pound or less 11 yr old kill yourself.

You don't have to be violent to fucking stick up for yourself. Grow some balls and tell him to fuck off. Figure out a weakness he has in any part of his life and fucking crush it.

This. Break his legs

I only weigh 125lbs, I'm really really underweight. Shit, he could probably lift me up.

He has a 6 pack, he's pretty ripped.

Thank you, I'll do this in the future.

You should just let him kill you.

35 pound difference and he's 11 jesus fucking christ you are pathetic. Record him attacking you and clock him over the fucking head retard. Wear steal toe boots and kick his little dick in fag.

Hell carry a knife. U don't have to stick him. Just let him know u won't take his shit anymore.

Start saving up your piss and shit in a bucket or something then dump it in his face when he's sleeping.

That's a terrible example though, because despite being a genetic anomaly, he never did anything notable athletically across the board. He didn't win any significant competitive BB contests, nor has he ever trained to lift a significant amount. I hate to say it but there are probably plenty of people on /fit/ who are much stronger than him and look a hell of a lot better than him, especially as an adult. If his level of muscle was significant then anyone who pinned a bit of test would drop jaws, but since every gym has several people that do that, obviously it's not. It's the same as when they find a 6 year old who has a 160+ IQ or some shit, it doesn't really mean dick unless they do something with it.

This will also work

Sorry for bad quality, I had to take a laptop selfie. Anyway, as you can see my bro is like 4 times stronger.