To all those who say "just lose weight"

>To all those who say "just lose weight".

Think of that pit prison in The Dark Knight Rises. Yeah it's simple to say, but hard, to near impossible to do. All your life you can see the exit, but good luck getting there. You try and try and try, but fail every time. All the while you can see the exit and know what to do to get there, but it's easier said than done. While losing weight you're going against nature itself. You're body wants to put on weight and every pound you lose your body just tries all the harder to make you feel miserable so you'll eat and gain it back. You think that is possible to fight for months and in some cases years?! No! Fat acceptance should be included in affirmative action 'cause we are just as discriminated against.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mercola.com/assets/images/obese.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up, fat ass

If you can't lose weight, there is always another option. A suicide.
Just kill yourself.

> nobody fat until the late 20th century.
> "obviously there's nothing we can do about this. We should just accept it!"

Nah youre just a fat loser. Youre gross as fuck. But at least youre dying very quickly. Good riddance.

I second this statement

>nobody fat until the 20th century

You kidding me, bruh?

Shut up and kill yourself fatty. Losing weight is all will power. You can't slim down cause you are a weak minded genetically inferior piece of lard. Stop polluting my Gene pool.

Fat people are just people who don't want to take care of their bodies. Losing weigt can be done by anyone. Simply intake less energy than you spend... real easy to keep track of too. But you're a druggie addicted to sugar and you chose this yourself.

This is what makes fat people unattractive to date. If you cannot take care of your own body. Same thing with chronic spenders who cannot take care of their own finances. If sustaining yourself is a burden then dating you puts that burden on me. It is just fucking helpless and pathetic toddler-like behavior.

Like a grown person still calling for mom to wipe their butt after going poopy. Jeez, if you cannot sustain yourself as an independent person, that will rightfully make you unattractive.

youre fucking pathetic and a disgrace. your lack of willpower makes you a fat barnacle on the hull of humanity, hindering everyone else. kys

> You kidding me, bruh?

media.mercola.com/assets/images/obese.gif

Fat acceptance is like taking people who can't stop cutting themselves and telling them it is ok to do so.

Shit if you cannot take care of your own body, maybe you are not fit to stay alive? Would you really put that responsibility on someone else.

hmmmmmmmm, well wasn't too long ago when a fat person was a rare sight, so it's definitely not genetics or thyroid. Just cut the sugar. the only way to do that is eat meat veggies and fruit. everything else has high amounts of sugar in it. fat in food is not the problem, it's the fucking sugar!

I used to weigh over 300lbs. I weigh 243 and dropping. My advice is to EAT LESS and get a job. Working in a fast food kitchen made me lose fast. I am a loser, but still better than you.

B8 sage

its really not that hard, just drink a ton of water, eat less, and walk more. i lost 70lbs doing that

>Yeah it's simple to say, but hard, to near impossible to do.

so you just give up then?
lose some weight you fat fuck

You have chosen this. You like sugar more than you like your own body. You can change your mind, and you will lose weight... but you WILL have to choose 'no sugar'.

Overeating is a perfectly legal way to slowly kill yourself. Just like smoking. But don't put the burden on anyone but yourself. You have chosen this, consciously or not.

If you want acceptance, make a better choice.

>hi I am helpless to the point where I cannot stop destroying myself...
>b-but please hire me anyway or it is discrimination!

I lost 50 pounds in 3 months. Kys fatty

If trolling, kek

If not, Keto

Don't be a weak-ass cvnt and please just do yourself the favour of fighting the good fight. It might not be easy, but the best things in life are hard to achieve.

Your feminist friends are dulling your ability to take REAL affirmative actions by yourself with their stupid, if good-hearted idea, of affirmative action. (Makes me think of the good old proverb; "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.")

Consider actually getting shit done. Make the life decisions that better your life. Make friends with people who care about your health and who'll stay with you through it. Go on a diet. Exercise more. And keep doing that. It'll do you good.

Alternatively; You could just cry to your feminist pals about your lack of character and they can affirm your bad life decisions until you die early from cardiac arrest. Maybe that would be preferable for all of us. Your genes and memes will be weeded out from their respective pools. And that would be the way of the world.

Nice bait but your body does not want that. Your body want's to be healthy not full of diabeetus. That's why eventually it will shut down on you when you have a heart attack at 30.

you dont know anything

Look here i have that same shit condition. You try and it works for 1 month and 2 months (sometimes more or less depends on the person) its finally working then you just have these really shit days. So fucking much darkness.
Eating starts becoming an unconscious activity. This keeps on repeating until you die from fat shaming before obesity itself.
So the "easy way out" of this shithole that im going with is dont buy shit food. Buy all healthy so when you starve you have no excuse to not eat that.

I lost 75 lbs in 6 months. Just eat healthy and exercise.

Stop eating as much
> Take adderall
>Move you lazy cunt
>Don't way garbage

Fucking kek.

>hard to lose weight

No the fuck it isn't.
Eat less calories than your body naturally burns, burn 3.5k calories that equals 1 pound of body fat lost. Fucking moron. Its so simple. The only difficult thing is will.

Worked out for a month, 15 minutes everyday.

A month later i saw significant changes, if you can't realize that, you don't deserve to live a long life.

Hook, line, and sinker, everybody. Y'all bit it.

then dont reply retard

Losing wait isn't hard, it just takes time if you have a shitty will. I started going to the gym every day last year in May, haven't missed a beat. How much have I lost? 4 pounds. I eat a shit ton of ice cream and drink a shit ton of soda, the rest of my diet is balanced and healthy though. What can I say, I have an addiction. I eat like 1500 calories a day of food and then 500 calories of ice cream and sodie pop.

Bull, fat people loose weight faster than thin people it's a matter of putting down the fork and being determined, you're not gonna eat 1 healthy meal and become a fitness model, stop being an attention hoe and start lifting

We could use a fat hate thread

im fat and my problem is im sad and cant stop eating. i literally cannot stop stuffing my fat sad face. i cant wait to die. picture is not me.

> Losing wait isn't hard, it just takes time

Losing wait takes no time at all. In fact it's waiting that takes time. Just stop waiting!

I started eating right and lost 40lbs since january...thats when I realized how fucking lazy the fat people who make excuses are.

but muh beetus sticks and muh genetics drank

Y'all remember Project Harpoon and ThInnerBeauty?

Not a single post of gastric bypass? I had it done september 29th 2016 at 359lbs after already losing 34lbs on optifast for the 4 weeks that had me on that beforehand.

I wieghed myself yesterday, 251lbs. Anyone who thinks losing wieght is hard is either a retard or has no motivation. Sure, my skin will be fucked for life but I won't have a heart attack sitting in a shitty cum crusted computer chair like you fucks.

>its a simple math equation, food goes in, energy comes out
Its only as hard as you make it

>responding to b8
>ishygddt

If youre young, your skin will tighten up. That or surgery is an option once youre at your goal

here's a tip for if you want to switch over to healthier foods that won't kill you or give you chronic and expensive health problems due to being obese

probiotics, you crave big macs because the microbes inside your digestive track are adapted to it and they crave the fatty disgusting cheese burgers or they will die, by taking probiotics you introduce new microbes that can adapt to what ever new types of food you eat such as a healthy kale and cranberry chicken salad or such, that way the new microbes will crave the healthy food and make your brain crave them too

don't be another fat trump voting american land whale stereotype, show the world that our nation can be thin and sexy too

Ahhhhh fuckin bullshit.

I was over 220lbs, I exercised, fixed my diet and lifted for years and I am back up to 220, but it ain't fat boy.

Don't talk about shit you don't know. It doesn't work like that.

Once it's stretched, it's stretched. There's no bounding back.

Your just a pathetic faggot. Staying skinny is all about self control and realizing that eating that much all the time makes you a degenerate grotesque individual. If your not a little bitch you can lose the weight easily without even working out. Just stop being a complete fat nigger with no self control and watch the weight fly off.

people weren't fat before then unless they were rich

And fat dudes got bitches then.