This girl zoned me 2 years ago when I was chubby. Now she's getting fat and I'm muscular and she wants me, Kek

This girl zoned me 2 years ago when I was chubby. Now she's getting fat and I'm muscular and she wants me, Kek.

It's always the way.

Sweet justice

Pump& dump, user

updated pics of her fat? or post fb? or a time stamp of your muscular body? or just lies?

I'm thinking about it. Might just fuck her and then say it meant nothing and we should just be friends kek.

You can see she's getting fat in these pictures brah

You should fuck her just on principle, user

i can see that she's about 15 years old and you are most likely some fat child posting from the family pc after mom typed in the password for you.

Post Moar

Incorrect pal. The round face caused by fat makes people look younger.

Salty fuck you'll always be an insecure loser. No it won't be the same when she was tight and prime. Your just fucking some fat slut.

Pussy is pussy. Don't forget the code of bro.

You sound really insecure, kek

Yep. The one girl who fucked me off and now I have chance to make things equal.

So you see where she was coming from

Do you see the irony in being just like her?

If you don't want to fuck her, shit, why put in that effort?

Unless she was a real, REAL bitch when she zoned you, it'll not even be revenge or satisfying. Go fuck someone you want to fuck instead.

Tables have turned

Hypocrite

White knight

There's no white knighting here. Still didn't deny that you're a hypocrite, hypocrite.

If she wants the d that bad.
make her your degenerate.
Fuck her in the ass, make her rim you or eat your asshole.Get it all on film.
Stay with her like 6 months.Then up one day throw all her shit out the door and tell her she was nothing but a fuckpig and kick her ass out.
If she reacts in any way tell her you have 6 months of her being a fuck slave on tape that you can accidentally misplace

Play with this bitches emotions,get her dependent on you.She mocked you when you were fat and now she wants you.It the least you can do for her

In the words of Lil Wayne
"fuck her once, and leave her hanging. dry clothes."

Give her the same treatment she gave you. It's the only right way to go.

Agree to fuck her then steal her clothes and phone and leave her in the ghetto.

You're a fucking idiot by fucking her. she wins more than you.

When she declined you 1:0 for her
When you are giving it to her its 2:1
If you decline her its 1:1 and dignity has been restored.

She wins more than you, dont do it.

Get a sex change operation and then speak to her like she's a man that you're rejecting.

Have her blow you and half way through grab her by the hair pull her up and spit in her face and tell her to suck you like she is eating fucking dozen doughnuts and hate fuck her face till you blow down her throat making her choke and puke.....then zip up and say sorry i am into thinner girls, but you will always be like a friend to me

So what's wrong with that? Sex dosent necessarily mean that you want to date her

Kids have their own computers now faggot

what does zoned mean

friendzoned

Post pics

ah thought that meme died, did it get shortened to zoned?

give us more pics buddy

If it makes this any more enticing. It would go down in Sup Forums history. Be taught, and told to generations in the coming future.