Hi Sup Forumsros. I need some medic help...

Hi Sup Forumsros. I need some medic help. Does anyone know what the fuck is this white shit that I never saw before on my penis? I have practiced sex with condom always. Thx for your answers except for AIDs and cancer.

Cancer induced aids

It's hpv. Warts bro.

Aids turned into cancer

Thx bro. But I dont find any related image which looks like mine on the internet :S

Looks like warts man. Look up how to apply apple cider vinegar and they should be fine.

Google male hpv. You'll find pics related.

It does not hurt or anything. I just saw them a few minutes ago and worried about them. Does vinegar really work? Thx bro

Amputation is your only effective option.

Lupus

Most them does not look like it, but there are a few

How can we be sure those are warts? They don't even seem raised.. just looks like color difference

Ye, they are not raised, only a bit

Ah. I see it now. Yeah highly likely to be warts.
Stick a cotton ball soaked in applecider vinegar on the shit over night when you go to bed tonight. Should go away in a month max

Really thx bro. I appreciate your help. Thx again. Only vinegar?

This guy is an idiot it's not apple cider vinegar.
>soak it in cider
>cure all for dicks

Works for fingers too
>soak it in cider

It did for me. I'm no doctor but I had warts before and that's what mine looked like for about a month before they got bigger. It took about a month to get rid of them in total. None have grown back but there is a chance they could. If you're that worried about it get a check up. I mean you're the one asking Sup Forums what's wrong with your dick.

congratz its ebolaids

Med student here, these are just sebaceous glands, it's nothing patological, google it

You're all wrong.
It's herpaghonasyphylaids!

Seriously that's it. Mine haven't come back in like 6 years and lived happily ever after.
If they don't go away in a month though you need to go to a doc

You're a fucking med student and don't know sebaceous glands have to do with hair follicles? You told him to Google it too but when you google it it says hair follicles. They have nothing to do with mucosal membranes

what the fuck is that flap of skin stretched on it

genital herpes (not trolling) do NOT try to pop them or they will spread. better go to the doctor Sup Forumsro