Yo hol up

Yo hol up

Educate me

Have whites EVER created a music genre by theyselves without ANY help from Black influences? Prove it bitches. Everything you listen to comes from us and we want it back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Retzv2Tvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

electronic music was invented by whites

Folk

emo

>classical music
>pretty much all experimental music

Rock - Black
Sampling - Black man
Rock - Black

chillwave

Classical

Depend which genre, breakbeat, techno, house, jungle were created by Blacks.

Folk music was way before rock

R&B influence - Black
Classical music - influenced by African artists - Black

Experimental music - same

>sampling
>black man

source

Sampling was invented by Don Blackman in the 1960s

>Rock - Black
1. rock is only partially black
2. folk is not rock music fucking kek
>Sampling - Black man
I've definitely heard sampling in Steve Reich's music before rap emerged as a style of hip hop.

The only worthwhile genre in all of history: Classical

>Classical music - influenced by African artists - Black
fucking kek.

also sampling is in no way a critical indicator of "electronic music"

Reminder that Mozart was Black and history rewrite his history due to racism.

Classical music features influence from the sounds and rhythyms of Africa. Europeans enslaved Black men and borrowed their rhythyms and songwriting from the slave songs to write their music. Happened in the USA too later, but Europe did it first.

>R&B influence - Black
Absolutely not. Are you completely fucking retarded?

the fuck did i just read

This meme is fucking tired as fuck. Music is not and cannot be attributed to one race, it's a collection of stylings from various cultures and nations these days. If you want to go this route, "negro spirituals" that supposedly started the blues movement were picked up from biblical hymns which were more than likely written by white men in Europe.

But again, it doesn't fucking matter. Just shut the fuck up. Music isn't something that can be owned or possessed by one culture, it is meant to be shared. Fuck off.

Chillwave is very R n B influenced. I've heard it. Toro Y Moi my man? Black man btw...so maybe the genre itself was a Black genre directly ;) If u gonna pull the shit that R n B isn't Black may I suggest educating yourself and listening to some doowoop and BLUES (where the B come from)?

classical music borrows from literally every folk tradition so thats not saying anything.
I bet you would claim that anything with a polyrhythm is black music

sound collages were around since the 40s you idiot

industrial, noise, death metal, field recording, music concrete, ambient, gregorian chant

nice bait though

wow you're right

in fact white people never even had the idea to make music until they invaded the grand empire of africa. they just went around raping everyone and forcing them to plant crops

[citation needed]

>inb4 egypt performances
Egyptians are not black

LUSTY NEGRO ATTITUDE

He's clearly never heard of Musique Concrete either.

Arabs and Europeans enslaved my people and so did American whites. Fuck yall.
Polyrhythms originated in Africa

Black people only ever moved past drums and sticks because of white people

and, white people have improved on and done every black genre better than blacks themselves

checkmate, niggers

Africans enslaved each other...soooo your point is?

Nigga that aint music thats sound collages. Sound art isnt music. Music is shit that you can groove to and listen to not just niggas talking and shit banging on pots and pans like cave niggas.

WE WUZ SONGWRITERZ N SHEET

>black man is part of a scene and his music is influenced by R&B thus all of the genre is

just stop embarrassing yourself, user.

human beings originated in africa
>saying drums and sticks as if rhythmic music is lesser than melodic music
>Sound art isnt music
>mfw

>Arabs and Europeans enslaved my people and so did American whites
so did the Northern Africans

ummmmm nu-uh, sweetie. lusty negro attitudes > white kid smiles. mayos ruined music for everyone forever

WE

>white people have improved on and done every black genre better than blacks themselves
not rap music
>inb4 aesop rock
boring as shit and a dictionary fuckwad with less substance and leans on the fact that his vocab is good.
>inb4 eminem
not even top 20
>inb4 beastie boys
top 10 most influential

none of these guys do rap music better than blacks

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

I'M 100% NIGGA

>Sound art isnt music
i can feel my individual brain cells

sampling existed way before hip hop

music concrete was based entirely on sampling and existed way before hip hop did, and only white people did it because they could actually afford the equipment unlike some 'people'

>Sound art isnt music
fucking kek

>Music is shit that you can groove to and listen to not just niggas talking and shit banging on pots and pans like cave niggas.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! ALL OF Sup Forums NEEDS TO GET IN THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW!!! THIS GUY JUST FOUND THE OBJECTIVE DEFINITION OF MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont understand why aesop is hip hop's greatest lyricist because you're fucking retarded and it has nothing to do with being black

Hmm..sounds like a lot of shit. Industrial and death metal only Nazis and fat losers listen to that shit. Field recording and music concrete oh I can record myself taking a shit and speed it up and call it music real creative there whitey. Ambient just play one shit pad on a synth and have it go on for 15 minutes. and gregs chant is just fucking church choir bullshit nigga that dont count Clap clap.

ITT: lots of edgy trolls

>human beings originated in africa

Unproven theory pushed by egalitarian leftists insinuating that we are all le same and equal

cLOUDDEAD is literally the only actually experimental album in the history of hip hop.

simple drum music is worse than most other black music and all melody-reliant music
too bad hip-hop isn't music

how dare you this is serious

Not to mention they recently found bones of an ancient ancestor to Homosapiens that preceded "Lucy" by 200 thousand years in Europe.

Yeah, culturally blacks are good at dissociating, dancing around in circles and banging sticks together, we whites just had to make sense of it, and we did.

And now we do literally everything better.

>why aesop is hip hop's greatest lyricist
go on, dont make such a bold claim and then not explain yourself

yeah, but like the very first electronic albums that existed to my knowledge were just rich white guys fucking around with moogs in the late 60s. there were others before but they didn't spawn the electronic scene that blew up in the 70s

onkyo
tuvan throat singing

But did the blacks make it?

>not rap music
>inb4 aesop rock
>boring as shit and a dictionary fuckwad with less substance and leans on the fact that his vocab is good.
he's a fuckign poet you shitter, if you dont get it then dont listen, you probably like mos def though

>inb4 eminem
>not even top 20
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, he was and is still considered one of the greatest rappers to ever live, ESPECIALLY by his peers in the genre

Egyptians are not black

Egyptians are not black

Egyptians are not black

classical music had absolutely no black influences.

checkmate, OP.

>death grips isn't experimental
>dalek isn't experimental
>saul williams isn't experimental
cmon son

If you have nothing to contribute then fuck off.

primitive african tribal music is still often rhythmically complex and not simple at all
i'm glad you put 'le' in there so I could tell you disagree with the sentiment

It doesn't matter if they "spawned" an electronic scene? They were still making electronic music...This was made in 1935 by manipulating electromagnetics through analog tape recordings.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Retzv2Tvk