What's up with the Jesus imagery? Holy shit Snyder fuck off, I get it...

What's up with the Jesus imagery? Holy shit Snyder fuck off, I get it, you don't need to make Superman literally dies for humanity's (Lex's) sins and then ressurect him in the third movie after his death. And you guys thinks he's a good director.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can it be jesus imagery when flat earth suggests theres a firmament and yet he flies out of space twice, come on son

Because it's an apt, poignant comparison. He's a fucking God among mortals.

>jesus
>being unable to cross the firmament

are you retarded

He is not. Superman only has a human level intellect and some superpowers. Then snyder's superman is literally retarded.

Fuck you I love that Jesus shit. It's funny as hell.

> only has a human level intellect and some superpowers.
Sounds like fucking Jesus to me.

>dat gospel where Jesus punches cesear through a skyscraper

Nice "homage" Snyder

that's the real reason it doesn't work. it's 50% DUDE DEEP SYMBOLISM and 50% "hey lets have Batman and Superman fight each other because that's cool. And then Wonderwoman can just appear out of nowhere!"

Except for how he predicts the future and stuff, right?

It's like americans and junk food. Plebs have been so accustomed to capeshit that they can't recognize a decent superhero movie (no such thing as "capekino").
Video related is basically how I see all marvel fanboys in this retarded board, with the difference that at least the woman understands there is something wrong with her
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

but duuuuude that's totally what jesus should've done maaaaaaan

if hes god then whys he lettin a bunch of sandniggers fuck with him lol

>Except for how he predicts the future and stuff, right?
wew, slow down with that advanced theology, professor Aquinas

>dies
>comes back from the dead
gee where have I heard that one before?

>make argument that's demolished by even a passing familiarity with the bible
>argument gets destroyed
>sarcasm

... Thanks for keeping the level of discourse low.

Superman predicted Lex Luthor was up to no good.

makin trouble in the neighborhood?

I was watching Civil War and during the fight hawkeye says "oh my god"

I literally walked out of the theater. Fucking hack Jesus imagery .

Because DC fans need something to feel smart about.

A lot of them literally have a 2deep4u mentality.

I'm actually a different user, not the one you were discussing with. You're not much fun at parties, are you?

What makes Superman "super?" Where do his god-like powers come from again?

A secret formula that a scientist gave him but then the scientist died so it could never be recreated

>lol ur a loser

Thanks reddit.

DCucks are so fucking retarded

>projecting this much

During Ant-Man they inteoduced that spic main character. He sort of looks like my cousin, Jesus.

Walked out immediately.

>gets his feelings hurt by the truth
>keeps proving my point
well done

You fuckheads circlejerk over the same shit day in day out.

Go back.

what capekino? this is generic in all the way you dont even get a point because you dont expliajn wahy you think this piece of trash is good... my god you gone full retarded

but anyways keep crtying DCuck rotten tomateos already kill your piece of shit movies anyway

>what capekino?
Stopped reading there. Apparently you are illiterate and didn't even understand my first post. You saw someone call your marvel flicks what they are, along with their pleb supporters, and immediately chimped out, thus further proving my point. Typical double-digits IQ waste of oxygen.

Are you attempting to imply the jesus symbolism in snyder's superman movies is anything remotely subtle?

They redrew an action comics superman panel into an archangel then had it framed with superman's face. Snyder is about as subtle as dropping pills into a girl's drink.

>And you guys
Hell no. Fuck this Superbitch.

>Are you attempting to imply the jesus symbolism in snyder's superman movies is anything remotely subtle?
No, and quite frankly that is completely irrelevant to the movie being good or bad, but the funny fact is that I never mentioned the topic at all, which shows your alienation from reality when discussing superhero movies.

OMG what a butthurt faggot i really dont care abiut marvel , clearly you are so jealous of marvel because they dont do this kind of capeshit trash, even their generic shit is better than this "magnum opus" wannabee shit...

DC fans are sad, im gonna let you cry because ats all you can do after this trashy movies

>this is the best argumentation the average ledditor capeshit fag can come up with
you win user, now go and be happy with yourself

>lol wats ur problem iw as just bein so random in this completely random thread