Who is britney rose? anyone got stories or pics?

who is britney rose? anyone got stories or pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slut who went to MTSU and sold her pussy to a bunch of guys for fun then cried when they posted it online even though she's the one who profited from them taking videos of her in the first place

ah i see, got anymore pics or vids?

I really hate women sometimes.

Also gross about the nigger

she's got a lot

all women fuck guys for money but we like to act like it doesnt count if they do it for free drinks, dinner, jewelry, cars, houses, health insurance, etc.

grow up. all women are prostitutes. if they have a smelly little twat, they are making money with it.

Yeah she definitely plays up the victim.

As far as stories go idk what you want. The first time she did something slutty for cash she stripped at a party and let a guy feel her up for fifty bucks

lmao that got me laughing, but i know exactly what you mean

>implying dating is the same as being a prostitute

OK buddy

oh alright. i just didnt know if there was some like background or context. i missed the thing it seems like and i was just curious

if you could dump some or maybe someone else got any. i just wanted to see what there was, and if any of the vids are around

There were rumors she was doing it for pills but she denies that. But why else would you willingly do this

I have a really cool cougar.
she makes more than I do, she is admin at a private prestigious day school for rich kids, so she is always getting presents from parents of students, concert tickets, plays, baseball games, timeshares in resorts, etc.

she comes over at least twice a week, with food and wine/champagne, fucks me for a couple hours, takes me to bars, restaurants, road trips, I fuck her some more, and I just pay sometimes, for stuff we are both eating/sharing anyhow, just so that I aint her total financial bitch.

I come out way ahead, even at Christmas, we trade wishlists, making sure we spend approximately the same amount on each other, even trade almost...

so maybe I am the prostitute in this relationship??? nah, its break even, and we get along just fine

Which one is Britney?

Not the black guy

lol i have some of the videos

howcome i cant find much when i search "britney rose?

He's Monica.....

Malcolm*
xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

anyone got the vid of her and the white guy?

bump for more pics and vids

Nah, he's Monica.

You should be murdered then brought back to life and sentenced to be dumbass trumps press secretary for posting that small fucking pic.

>dis bitch dont know what she doin

seems more like dis bitch really is unhappy she has to fuck a nigger

where's all this animosity coming from bro? are you ok?

No animosity, just watch her body language and listen to her fake moaning. She seems super unhappy. Then when he starts cumming she just goes silent. I bet she'd confirm that the sex was terrible and degrading

good

Her father must be in agony

lmao

how do i find more of her? please

I'm sure he wasn't thrilled to see his daughter getting jizzed in without a condom

Damn. She fucking wants it

By a mulignan no less.

190k views. Her entire friends list has probably laughed at this by now. If my daughter ended up online like this I don't know what I'd do

I have a theory that him jizzing in her was unscripted and that's why she goes totally quiet when he's cumming but I have no proof except my prejudices