North Korea to ‘normalize relations with hostile states

Kim Jong-un announced that best Korea will normalize relations with “hostile states”. He also claimed the North will adhere to the principles of nuclear non-proliferation weapons and would never attack first.

“As a responsible nuclear weapons state, our Republic will not use a nuclear weapon unless its sovereignty is encroached upon by any aggressive hostile forces with nukes,” the statement said, as quoted by Reuters.

Sorry, Sup Forums - No nukes today.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/342236-north-korea-normaliza-relations-nukes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rt.com/news/342236-north-korea-normaliza-relations-nukes/

Sauce.

Based Kimmy

right there

Looks like he thinks he scared and killed enough people so that they will respect his authority, so now he can start preaching peace.

I am somewhat skeptical. Usually NK does a 180° a few weeks later.

Wow, that's surprisingly quite reasonable for something coming out of NK.

Thanks, ya beat me to it.

>North Korea makes a reasonable and sensible statement
The world really is coming to an end

Also, check out these hepts!

this sounds like the kind of thing north korea would say before firing off a nuke

So the world's last meme country is over?

Quite a sad day really

It's the same as their original position, so nothing changed.

>what is Eritrea

Isn't Kim just an attention whore

North Korea desperately wants to be recognized as a legitimate state with nuclear weapons.

The West will never let that happen.

An attention whore with nuclear missiles

yes

Kim Jong-un is now officially cucked.

Guess I wasn't wrong when a couple of years back I told people that Kim would westernize NK. He spent his most important years of youth in Switzerland. Playing basketball and videogames.
He surely understands the virtues of having a more technologically advanced society.
Also China as been a beast and Kim surely understands that they can maybe still catch that wave.
He definitely had to kill alot of his opposition, the old dogs with their ancient gibberish. He's uncle was a leach to his father, clinching him to the old ways.
Now there is no one to oppose him and he can do the change needed to catch up to China so that they can be on good graces and China considers them an ally on the power struggle for the China sea.

It's finally happening, he's going to attack! Why else would he say these things now?

They say this every year when they're running low on rations

>As a responsible nuclear weapons state, our Republic will not use a nuclear weapon unless its sovereignty is encroached upon by any aggressive hostile forces with nukes

This means North Korea will nuke a hostile force if that hostile force HAS nuclear weapons, not if that hostile force USED nuclear weapons.

[citation needed]

Kim likes to make 360 turns

So does this mean they're going to try and be like China or Signapore?

>rt.com/news/342236-north-korea-normaliza-relations-nukes/

I wonder if the the west is going to sperg out and go full retard about the syntax if NK's statement, or if they'll take the opportunity to actually enforce some treaties, inspections, and possibly even human rights monitoring.