LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP
I even voted for the man.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/865660847670018048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we all did.

but indeed, he belongs in prison with Hillary.

what a sad time in US history.

LOCK EM UP

Lock him up

SCRAM SHILLS

yeah, if you follow the REAL news (the underground right wing news) you would of course know hillary was actually imprisoned for murder months ago.

throw hillary and trump in prison, they both deserve it.

FAKE NEWS

DRAIN THE SWAMP

trump will resign before the summer is over.

Reality check: No one is "locking up" the President, he did nothing wrong. Unbunch your panties.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>He's a laughingstock worldwide
>He's an embarrassment
>He's done utterly moronic things
>He's incompetent and in way over his head
Unfortunately NONE of these things are impeachable

go to bed shariablue

"fake news" is when anyone says anything potentially negative about trump. made up stories about lib-cucks are called "fox news"

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

You didn't hear about the arms deal m8? That's pretty fucking wrong and history's wrongness shouldn't excuse it. We all know better now

Be careful what you wish for. A trump impeachment = over a decade of president pence

Israel's come out criticizing trump, I wonder who they'll pick for 2020...

they sure fooled you retards with trump though!

obstruction of justice is entirely impeachable, and we have impeached presidents before for firing people investigating them (twice in fact--- nixon and andrew johnson)

Look him up

Pence is involved with the Russian collusion. Mattis will be the next president. This I am OK with.

LOCK HIM UP

Trump's going to cut Medicaid now :^)

>many of you and your parents will literally die

Paul Ryan is next in line after Pence though

Nixon resigned before they could impeach him

You're naive if you don't think Ryan is also involved.

You can't lock up a sitting president. He must be impeached first. To be impeached, he must have committed an impeachable offence - "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors".

the articles of impeachment passed the house of representatives the day before nixon resigned. shit stain moron.

I think pence has stayed out of this for the most part, even if he hasnt im hoping the senate just looks the other way for whatever small role he may have played

not that i think he will be a great president or anything, just... we need someone and paul ryan doesnt have the balls for the job

As it stands now he hasn't done that. What he's done is idiotic but it's not illegal.

LOCK HIM UP

>>He's a laughingstock worldwide
>>He's an embarrassment
>>He's done utterly moronic things
>>He's incompetent and in way over his head
>Unfortunately NONE of these things are impeachable

if they were Bush jr would have been impeached

Pence will be involved. Mattis has the balls and experience necessary.

3 times in US history the house has passed the articles of impeachment on a sitting president.

once for perjury (lying under oath) - clinton
twice for obstruction of justice (firing an official conducting an investigation on them) - johnson and nixon

There ZERO evidence of Russian collusion at all let alone from pence. Russia didn't want to help Trump they wanted to humiliate the US.

trump has not yet fired anyone conducting an investigation of him????????

that was sufficient to get the house to pass articles of impeachment against a sitting president twice before.

This is what Trump will be doing while incarcerated.

Sure.

>I even voted for the man.

because you are a faggot social media lemming that votes based on dank memes and who got you more likes and upvotes. You should be locked up.

right. like "8 years of trump".

>retard.

Triggered

Nixon in Saudi Arabia while fending off Watergate scandal, June 1974: #Halstead

twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/865660847670018048

idk, he kinda just sits there and smiles whenever anything is happening

he isnt cut-throat or alpha enough to really contribute to the team is my feeling

I think they picked him because he wouldnt do anything or have opinions

there is enough evidence of collusion to warrant an investigation. not on trump's part but on the part of sessions, kushner, manafort, stone, and flynn.

trump will be charged with obstructing justice for firing comey and publicly admitting he did it over the russia investigation.

He sits there and smiles because he realizes he's surrounded by idiots and he doesn't want to implicate himself. He's probably thinking "listen to these dumb motherfuckers. Hoorah!"

suck a hot log from some seven's asshole.... Nigger.

>voted for trump

You silly American cunts don't realise you're the real cucks because of the rich and powerful. You go to Sup Forums and blame everyone else but deep down you know you're a moron.

>that was sufficient to get the house to pass articles of impeachment against a sitting president twice before.
They had more in addition to those firings than they have on Trump. Just give it time they'll get it eventually. He simply hasn't gone too far yet.

I want to see you lose medicaid first. and Obamacare.

After we cull the population, you can impeach him.

Trump's going to be an in-demand bottom while imprisoned.

repub voters put their faith in a bunch of incompetents because they assumed that they were white supremacists. they may be white supremacists, but they are shit at getting laws passed.

god I hope Kushner goes to prison, too

you fucking fags really did it this time btw

I wonder what jew-loving reality tv star you'll pick in 2020

i dont disagree.

its fucking crazy how much i want president pence... like a year ago this is absolutely inconceivable that i would want a theocratic fuckboy like him any near the oval office

The US reelects incumbents mindlessly more than any other democracy. Pence won't be incompetent he'll just have shitty policies on social issues. All he has to do is be effective in the job and he'll win every time. Trust me I'm not a fan of his and frankly not very happy about it.

the rock

were officially a memocracy, may god have mercy on us

Either way. Pence will not be president once Trump resigns/is impeached.

The nigger-bama stole $16 trillion from the US - budgets are normally a few billion above the GDB. Bamers were around $2 trillion a year over. He also destroyed the middle east, and there by europe, he instigated riots across the US costing tens of billions total, and broke all sorts of constitutional laws. Lock him up, and wait until Trump actually does something wrong before discussing impeachment.

this is what happens when we let retards vote.

blue states = worth trillions of dollars
red states = welfare states

thus: red states should never be allowed to vote.

You love living in the past.

no u didn't

suck it up for the next 8 years

Bush Sr. would like a word with you

I didn't. Hillary did fine as Secretary of State. She was well acquainted with the office and responsibilities inherent to it.

The email thing was a shit show, and while I think Trump looks bad for firing the guy in the middle of being investigated by him, the asshat needed to go.

You don't announce that you're "looking into possible wrongdoing" in the middle of the fucking election. It was poisonous bullshit no public employee ought have pulled.

And please no one respond with pill related analogies. I loved the matrix as much as the next guy, but almost nothing ever follows a request for or offer of redpilling save a list of cliff notes for retards.

Prove I didn't

memeocracy?

memeocracy.

>there is enough evidence of collusion to warrant an investigation
Probable cause does not equal proof

he's absolutely right 16t has ramifications to the present

get off Sup Forums if your mind is this far down the gutter

>You love living in the past.
If you were bone-idle, dumb as a rock, know nothing ass chunk for 8 years, why all of the sudden are you worried? Who turned over the rock?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

no u prove you did

god you're probably right, I could totally see the retards voting for the rock

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Nah.

>being this consumed by propaganda

look up the budget deficit and national debt under bush please

He was following 8 years of republican rule, dealt with a recession, broke a no tax pledge and had a billionaire bent on getting him ousted.

The face of Trump's America

You really haven't been paying attention have you? There is a belief (not proven, I know) that many of Trump's financial backers are Russian oligarchs. These are Putin's people. At least three members of Trump's campaign met with Russian government officials during the campaign (not proof but looking suspicious). Comey himself said that the FBI believes Putin wanted Trump to win and specifically targeted Clinton because of her anti-Russian stance. There are some extremists who believe that Putin helped Trump win the primaries just to get him to that spot. If don't get all that adding up to something pretty bad, you're not really a patriot. But then, we gathered that already.

Shhhh. Inconvenient truths that don't fit with conservative narratives inevitably rile up the wild Trumptard.

that's what i thought

>8 years

Oh well. I don't owe you a thing.

Anyone wanna go full-retard? I (honestly) think we could get Dog the Bounty Hunter for 2020....

its plausible that those or similar thing could happen in the next 3.5 years, your crystal ball is just as shitty as mine is

checked

LOCK HIM UP

I too am ashamed to admit that I voted for trump

when he said he was going to defeat isis in 30 days and all crooked hillary had was some big multi page file explain her strategy on what to do in syria

I was sold on 30 days.. But its been like 150 and now he's selling 100 billion in weapons to the people who did 9/11? What?

lock him up before he passes sharia

shill harder please

ffs are you even trying?

OK

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Trump's going to love prison

Sure you did.