Rate my gun Sup Forums and tell me what you think

Rate my gun Sup Forums and tell me what you think

Cop stopper/10

Yep that's an sks. Chinese?

yep

I think you need to get a life faggot

I really do need to quit smoking tho

smoking poles you nigger.

Nice Norinco type 56 sks, how much ye pay fer it?

sweet/10

r8 me

shiatty sks,

here's my chink.

That's pretty nice bro. Lovin the stock and the magazine

It was given to my dad on his birthday way back (by one of his best friends) and then he gave it to me. The ammo cost a shitload of money tho

thanks. that's how it came from the factory. it was made to take AK mags. some sks's have been converted to use them, and they're not so reliable. mine feeds very reliably.
it's an SKS-M.

come at me bros.

>The ammo cost a shitload of money tho

7.62x39 can easily be found for around 20 cents per round. That's $200 for 1000 rounds. Hardly a shitload.

>Norinco type 56

Is there anyway I can mod my gun so it can take magazines? I really hate the 10 round clips

I live in Illinois and they tax the shit out of ammo here. It has the worst gun laws in the USA

look on youtube for sks duckbill mag conversion...

Oh shit. Well you need to make a road trip to a neighboring state and just stock up on ammo.
I've heard Cook county is the worst. You're not there are you?

Nice. I just got back from shooting mine in the mountains. Finally got the bitch working again. My faggot co-worker who sold it to me didn't take care of it so the gas tube was rusted shut and there was gunk in the bore so cartridges would not go into battery. Cleaned all that shit out and she ran like a top today. I also saw some bald fucking eagles flying as I left for home. I'm fucking pleased.

corrosive ammo is a fucking bitch if you don't clean the fuck out of your gun every fucking time. the guy you bought it from obviously had no clue he had to clean that shit out of the gas system too. i'll bet the bore was ok though. he probably knew enough to clean that part.

Bro come to Indiana, ammo is cheap as fuck here

Dude got it from a gun show. Shot it once and found it wouldn't cycle when shot. Threw it in a safe and forgot about it for a few years. Bought it from him for $40.

Took it home and the gas block piston was rusted into place. Punch set, clp, and scrubbing of the gas block fixed that in like two seconds.

Cycled flawlessly today. As stated before, I'm pretty fucking pleased.

nah I'm near the indiana border (vermilion county)

I will man.

fuck yeah dude, if you got it for $40 you dun good. what country is yours from?

OP here. 40$ is a good deal, Fuck man you gotta spend 800$ on a used AR-15 (in Indiana), but I'm sure it's worth it tho. I thought about getting one when I got my tax returns, but the sks is a really good deer hunting gun for the price.

It's just some chink norinco. I think the moon runes on the receiver are pretty neat.

Why is there a jizz stain on the card you used to timestamp this?

he loves his gun. duh.

This is a German semi-automatic rifle during World War II I know it was German but I can't remember the name of it

Arisaka. Best German gun ever made.

Nah its obviously the aussie m1 garand, best semi auto ever made

Tapco duckbill mags. They can be hit or miss, but it's a detachable mag. You remove the fixed magazine and the tapco ones slot right into the same spot.

Mates, its an SKS, I got one in storage...looks exactly like this one... I love it...It was my Dad's. I give this one a 9/10

>in storage
what good is it there??

no shit

Wrong. It's an AR-15, which means an assault rifle that shoots 15 bullets every time you pull the trigger.

Chink SKS is a good SKS. I want one.

15 is the caliber, dumb ass.

I know nothing about guns, and I will now leave a detailed review for this gun.

>The trigger sure is there
>I don't know what that black triangle next to the trigger is.
>It's made of wood
>There's a notch in the side, I guess you'll put your fingers there?
>There's a both on the top.
>I don't know what that silver rod is.

Overall 9/10 could use more gun.

Oh yeah, that's right. I was thinking of the AK47 that shoots 47 bullets per second.

are AKs made in alaska?

Yeah, that's where they were invented.

>AK47
>alaska 47

it's in the name bro

Excellent.
Allow me to expand your knowledge.

>The trigger sure is there
good eye.

>I don't know what that black triangle next to the trigger is.
Magazine. Holds 10 rounds of ammo.

>It's made of wood
and steel!

>There's a notch in the side, I guess you'll put your fingers there?
that's where the safety flips up and down.

>There's a both on the top.
bolt? yeah that's where you grab it to cock it.

>I don't know what that silver rod is.
bayonet. it's for stabby, in case you run out of shooty.

Oh wait. I just realized which notch you were talking about. Yeah, that's for your fingers. My bad.

Ill adress these all individually:

>It's an SKS which stands for Some Kinky Shit.
>15 is the caliber but also how many rounds you can fit in the clip.
>AR doesnt stand for "assault rifle", it was designed by pirates originally and they settled on 15 as it was the age of consent and seemed logical.

>AK47 stands for AH KILLED and 47, the number of virgins to expect after being mowed down by one.
>It even made it into prayer, being the 'AK' in 'Aloha SnAKbar" (spelling is hard when you have to spell with squiggles)

>Yes
>but they were also made in China, but for cheaper
>Palin was mad

how to stabby when run out of shooty

>all me

>be german
>jews not have gun anyway haha
>stabby
>screams hurt ears
>stabby till silence k

Ive got the same gun. It was my grand dads.

2/10 photoshop/mspaint

It rotates out from the end of the barrel and locks in place, extending out from the barrel.

Im in cook county, its brutal out here boys

It's just a shitty mosin. Who cares?

Spend more than $100 next time because that's all they're worth.

Hey! Up yours nigger. I love my mosin. Pic related.

Wow, im flattered. but is right, can you maybe open a few of the tags so it has context?

Gay/10

Wtf lol

that egg moon

bunp

The bullshit you gotta do to put optics on these old ass designs is awful. Stick with ironsights if you want to shoot 70 year old guns.

first of all, how hard is it to slide the scope onto the side rail and lock it in place? how is that "bullshit"?

also, that gun was made in 2009. it's hardly 70 years old.

Fake and gay. Get a life, faggot

1/10 nice cheap knock off slav gun. At least buy a cheap akm you fuck.

Yep, it's a nice little rifle. A shame the gun stores in my area never seem to carry them anymore, wanted to get one for my sister.

I give it 12/10 toes!

Sup Forums, is it normal to be sexually attracted to thumbhole stocks?

my dad still has 3 yugo sks from the serbian army when he fought in the yugoslav wars and killed mudslimes. He gave me one of them last year, and it's fuckin awesome.

>fucking gook
>swedish gook
>creative gook
>rich gook
>smart gook
>russian gook
>veteran gook
>sexy gook

If it's a genuine Russian or Type 56 SKS 8-9/10. Not that Norinco trash.

Gewehr 16

I'll take that.