How do I get rid of acne Sup Forums?

How do I get rid of acne Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3803461/Vegan-acne-cure-shared-bodybuilder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't

Drink more water and eat less greasy foods.

what the fuck

wash your pillow cases and your face stop eating fried shit dairy and chocolate.

Flesh colored spray paint

you mean makeup?

This ought to do it.

BHA liquid worked for me. check out paula's choice dot com.

Wash your face with cold water and put a clean towel over your pillow before bed.

kys yourself

That's a staph infection.

If you're this guy, you cut your fucking head off.

Get knife and cut off head.

That was my idea, asshole.

You should probably cut your head off

I bought acnepril, just a pill I took with my supplements. Never saw a pimple again after my second bottle.

the only way to fix that acne is an expensive doctor or a shotgun suicide.

Throw some pepperoni on your face and just pretend to be a pizza.

Acutane. It's a miracle drug, look it up.

This. Also taking a vitamin A supplements helps a TON. I take one daily and my acne is gone.

That's not acne, someone threw boiling oil on that dude's face.

Use a benzyl peroxide spot treatment every other night, use alcohol or witch hazel beforehand. Use a gentle cleanser once a day and a salicylic acid based wash once a day if your skin can handle it. Get Almay brand concealer for coverup.

Just have superior genes.
>also
When you wash your face use steam from hot water to open you pores and warm water when you clean your face and then splash cold water after your done to close you clean pores fammy

Whatever you do, don't use acid--oh, too late.

If you have minor acne you can do the simple things, like washing pillow case/cleansing. Diet will not really effect acne unless you abruptly stop eating fat/cholesterol, which would fuck up your hormonal synthesis. This would make your test/est crash, probably decreasing your acne but also making you feel like shit. If you have bad acne, get medicine for it before you get scars like me.

-Let acne dry
-Don't pop them
-Wash yourself with Cetaphil
-Use anti acne cream

Well im no Dermatologist ...
but I'd say Headbutting a Belt-sander is not a recommended form of treatment...

just go to a dermatologist....worked for me

Veganism

Veganism

best advice i can give you is to sleep with a towel on your pillow and wash it everyday. Will seriously help i promise.

Apply some Nivea
Should heal those minor wounds in no time

Kill yourself yourself?

Fgt

If its that bad set up an appointment with a dermatologist, ask them to skip the topical solutions and see if you can go straight to Accutane before any permanent scarring occurs. I had really bad acne when i went through puberty until i was almost 15 and i have a few scars on my cheeks.

Also just a few things you could do help along the way is to keep your hair off of your forehead (i know its temping to try to hide it, but i did that and it only made most of the acne worse and also made my hair look fucking stupid, like think of coconut head. And when you wash your face font use any cleansing beads or shit like that, id recommend using a simple charcoal body wash) Good luck man, I know when your entire face is covered in acne it destroys your self esteem, but itll get better. just go see that dermatologist.

Seconding this, it takes 6 months, you can't drink, and you get a blood test done once a month, and boom, gone. I had severe cystic acne and I haven't had a single one for the 3 years I've been off it.

What's the point in censoring his eyes?
Like if anyone had that much shit on their face you'd probably know them immediately when you saw them online first

Accutane is the gold standard for acne treatment . I had moderate acne for years and years, and nothing made it go away. But micro dosing accutane gave me clear skin for the first time since before puberty. Check out micro dosing, you can get the benifit while avoiding the harsh side effect

minocycline. its a miracle drug

I have the exact same one

Acne or Aids user ?
I'm confused.

wow my camera sucks balls famlam

alternatively you can place fresh towels over your pillow cases every night. Vitamin E, try to use a toner after you wash your face.

I honestly wish I could take accutane, but the doctors here say to go through a dermatologist. I go through a dermatologist and they're like, "sorry, you can't take it because this this this and this"

I have to stick to drowning my body with water, rinsing my face every 2 hours, and trying not to sweat... ugh.

It's almost like he was joking.

not OP, took Mino/Tetracycline, those never worked for me :(

those are burns fam

user really means it.

Samefag

Negative.

fuck off you lying piece of shit

>harsh side effect

I'm starting it next week. What kinda shit am I gonna be dealing with?

my cousin was on it and after a couple weeks she had a period that lasted for 2 weeks until she stopped taking it. also had a friend who has some permanent liver damage. also if you're a chick you 100% cannot get pregnant on account of the child will be born with really severe birth defects. other than that it's pretty safe.

You're a massive faggot with nothing to do with his time.

fuck off shill go back to rating some dudes anal lube

Go on a water fast. Go for at least 4 days. So drink nothing but water. Your body needs to rid itself of the toxins within that's causing the inflammation and causing your pores to be clogged.

damn dude you sure spent a lot of time scrubbing the edit data from that image. you know someone with half a brain can recover the unedited image right? of course not cause you think you can get away with trying to hide your samefagging because you opened up a different browser with a proxy for a screengrab and then edited the image. yeah, and I'M the faggot with too much free time lmao.

Anhero

while you faggots are helping, wanna help an user out with a dandruff problem? I use tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner, which works for a couple days but it always comes back. Should I condition every day?

Use less hot water, it dries your skin out less. Room temp water is more than enough to wash your hair.

Cut dairy; or even better, go vegan. Increase your intake of vegetables by a fuck ton. Drink a lot of water. Stop touching your face or whatever else area the acne resides. Implement higher intake of zinc and vitamin E.

If all else fails, kill yourself.

lol do you have custom filenames for all your "reaction images"? wow man I remember my first funny images folder.

I know right? Who saves images on an image board?

just a FYI isn't me but I did post

I am NOT a racist and I would never save a picture of hitler!

Shotgun under chin will solve your problems OP.

There's no coming back from that my friend

no

Lower the amount of sugar you have at once.
Stop drinking soda.
Eat fresher foods, grazzy food is a no.

way to out yourself as a nazi asshole! nice work on the photoshop too! too bad you can't refute TRUE PROOF.

Jesus fuck, I think I just had a stroke. Meant to say greasy food.