I used to run a big drug operation in the southeast but handed it down to my right-hand man...

I used to run a big drug operation in the southeast but handed it down to my right-hand man, and now am living life to it's fullest. Ask me anything.

how do i join in this endeavor, i want to make a few hundred bucks.

when did you learn inspect element?

Are you a nigger?

>Opens PayPal on Google
>Used inspect element to change the value of the monies
>Goes to Sup Forums to make an attempt to cry for attention
>Success???
Good job user, it almost worked

Should I write a biography on myself as proof? It's ok I understand your lack of lust towards it.

Explain your story user, maybe I'll believe you if it's good enough

Can you give me $5,000? It'll solve a lot of my life problems

Do you actually believe this faggot?

Send me $10,000 dude, would get me completely out of debt with some dangerous peeps

Not really, but I don't see a downside in trying.

What did you sell? RC Chems?

you're still a loser.

inb4 OP gives an excuse as to why he can't give money to anyone

If this is real then I have a question.

Did you sell to anyone or did you have a Walter White code? (No children and no first timers)

Also, have you ever killed anyone?

Can I get $100 for a pair of dress shoes, I need them for a job interview. These are the only pair of shoes i have.

Bitcoin address
1PyTqfsnyECVKA6eMND wYHuTFHsDfYbgcZ

You must be retarded or a nigger if you actually believe this
>inb4 you're retarded

Ill keep my personal details short. I was born in 1987, and my name is Grégoire. During my early childhood I was raised in Heusden-Zolder in the Limburg province.
I never met my father, and my mother was killed in a kidnapping in 1992 when I was 4 years old. I grew up with my older sister who at the time was 17 when I was 4. As I grew school was difficult for me, I received failures each year, and by the time high school came around my only friends were 3 guys that were drug dealers and smoked weed all day. Once of them (let's name him Thomas) had a persuaded me into getting involved with his drug running. I was hesitant at first but took the offer, selling small things from grams of weed to a bars of opium (these were becoming more popular here at this time). I served well never being caught or having run-ins with the police, doing so for 4 years saving my money up to go to America. By the time I was 17 I was able to go to America (it's 2005 now). I was always told how you can do anything in america, and the American dream and all that and I believed it so I had a set goal and plan in mind when I go there. Once I arrived, I lived off of very few dollars skipping from motel to motel until I reached Miami, FL. Here is where I setup shop, finding drug dealers and contacts to provide me with assets and product to move. I did so for 5 more years until I was able to create my own 'drug run operation'. I won't go into details on how I worked it all out for my own benefit but, just take my word.

Once working my business to a decent capacity we stated transporting Opium, and growing our own supplies. Doing so helped me be in the financial place where I am today. In November of 2016, I gave my buisness to my 'right-hand man' Lopél who now runs the business. I have never had big run-ins with the law.

Sorry this isn't as detailed as you want I'm writing this quick as it's starting to get late and I need to put my kids to bed. I'll write more tomorrow.

I've personally never killed anyone, no.Have witnessed it, yes.

OP can I get a grand for my court fee m8.I got arrested for some weed recently.

My excuse is I don't hand out money, and I support my family with it now. This is justified because you and 99% of everyone else would do the same it they were in my position.

Is it like the movies portray drug operations or is it more professional like an actual business.

What state are you located in? To my knowledge it's either legal in states, or the laws are strict with minimum's of about 5 years in prison.

Well, there are some that are very crude and violent. My organization was more professional I would say, we didn't go all about killing people or profusely spreading money. I have never had any experience with a 'real' business but I would say its more professionalism than anything. Everyone respected each other and no one flaunted around as if they were all high and mighty.

Respect for that man

I'll reply to more tomorrow. My kids have school in the morning. i can reply all day tomorrow however as I do nothing all day really.

Now that you're out are you scared of people coming after you and shit from your past? Rivals?

will you give me $90 to buy hrt?