Stupid fucking niggers

Stupid fucking niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=CIuYf5T0d5U

Damn, nice Harley too.

niggers are the scum of the earth.

STOP HER WHO WAS THAT GIRL

>After pointing his hand like a gun
Are these people legitimately retarded?

They are nigger so, yes they are retarded.

yeah pretty much.

That's a hate crime... Wait are women above or below a black man? If he's muslim then she should be lynched obviously, since Islam is the best thing since sliced Jihad.

Haven't you been paying attention to the last couple of US presidential elections? Women are LOW.

punching a stupid fucking nigger is never a hate crime

in fact it should be praised.

I do remember there being a glass ceiling during Hillary's victory concession.

Bitch please, get with the leftist progressive stack, if you're white you should be a slave or something since it's not racist.

Motorcycles fault.

Fuck that biker scum. I would've swerved so his fat ass plopped off my car and then drove off.

Like he's even fucking visible on that thing. If you check your mirror he would be a black speck. Even if the driver fuckin' checked he probably couldn't see that motherfucker.

I fucking hate bikers on the highway, especially when they swerve in and out of lanes. You can't even see those motherfuckers.

Crossing a double yellow line is more at fault mate.

You must be a fucking stupid nigger too.

Nigger detected. Back in my day moot would ban your ass over this.

The motorcyclist is at fault.

He was going too fast given the conditions, and he rear-ended someone.

You rear-end someone and it's automatically your fault. You're supposed to be a defensive driver and pay attention to what's going on ahead of you.

Fuck that biker scum. Motorcycles should be illegal.

It would still be alive if it wasnt acting like a nigger.

It's really getting tiring to see alt-right betas bring up Islam like the SJWs bring up race and gender.

>9gag

Motorcycle was going too fast, it's his own fault, he was clearly over the limit.

But I'm not alt-right senpai ;_;

I'm just a shit poster.

Terrible example. Sure, that black guy did something REALLY stupid, but he did not act like a nigger. A nigger would have continued rolling even as the guy was on the back of the car and falling, that's nigger behavior.

What you saw is just a careless act anybody could've done.

crossing a double yellow line, motorcycle was in his own lane. you're a stupid fucking nigger.

Nigger detected

Thats called a car pool lane smart guy. It is Illegal to cross over the white line, its also got a double yellow.

while the biker is stupid, anyone that crosses a double yellow/white into a carpool lane is an autist and should be shot.

Fun fact: Did you know if 2 cars arrive at a stop sign, the person on the right has the right of way.

I wouldn't say he is a nigger. He didn't blow up on the motorcyclist and start trying to fight him.

In fact, said "nigger" looked pretty ashamed for it. Trust me, a nigger would have gotten made and in the biker's face.

On mobile, cant see, what did it say?

a girl that can handle her own AND beats up niggers? wife material

This. He acted normally as someone would after committing a stupid and careless act. I hate niggers but this guy here is innocent.