Where were you when you realized Trump was inevitable?

Give it up hillbots, demographics and turnout are on our side now

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this model does not factor in first time voters

To be fair, none of them do, that's why candidates that draw first time voters are so hard to predict, '08 obama and generally, famous people, like Arnold and Jesse Ventura. Both Sanders and TRUMP have many first time voters for them, that's why they had so many victories that were not predicted.

FiveThirtyEight has been shitting the bed this entire election cycle.

Go and make yourself a fortune on ipredict then I guess. 3:1 return if you predict Trump to win in November. Apparently the bettors didn't get the memo.

Link?

I realized Trump was inevitable after he won a landslide in the primaries despite being attacked ferociously on both sides.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

You're an absolute fucking moron and I cannot believe people like you exist.

Seriously, how the fuck do you wake up in the morning without having your mother guide you away from banging into the walls due to your total lack of intelligence?

Want to know what the odds were for Trump back in July 2015? Well? I bet you never thought about it because you have the political knowledge of baby that was just dropped by her nigger mother.

15/1. That's right you dumb fucker. Those were the odds.

Do you want to know something?

You are so fucking stupid you are unaware that in a betting exchange market, the odds are defined by the amount of money being bet in a certain direction. Trump was behind Rubio even after SC voted in betting markets.

Unless of course, this post was just your coming out of the closet to reveal to the world what an absolute fucking retard you were, in which case, job well done, cunt.

Haha you guys are so sensitive! If you're so convinced go and get rich then you can gloat about it, I dunno what you're all worked up about kid.

I'm not sure what you're so upset about but I'm copying this post as a template for BingTFO of Hillshills.

>Haha you guys are so sensitive!

>Hispanics only 73% D
>College educated whites not increasing turnout, while non-college educated whites do, even though they are a shrinking percent of the population

Wew

Five yard penalty
Incorrect use of meme

And? This has been the pattern of the primaries so far. Hispanics could go 75%, 80%, won't matter.

i wish the US let us bet on elections

>the only reason the democratic party has a chance is because of non-whites

JUST

Get out off Sup Forums penalty.

Has zero understanding of betting markets and how they work, should probably go read a book.

Lurk more and educate yourself, kid. You might learn something from the adults.

I mean I was a liberal when I was about 15 too.

SO touchy! Want to know why I think you guys are so jumpy? I bet you do! So I will tell you.

Deep down you know Trump is gonna fail in November. You know that if you dropped your mortgage on that 3:1 bet you'd lose it all. But you want sooooo bad to be right, you think Trump is your personal Jesus, you hug your pillows at night and moan "TRUUUUUMP"

And when someone bursts your little bubble you cry like a little kid whose sucker was taken away.

Gotta tell you, funny as hell to watch. Great popcorn material.

>Has zero understanding of betting markets and how they work, should probably go read a book.
bettings odds are designed to suck money out of good goyim.

the odds arent correct until the millisecond before the election is over.

good try shekelstein.

If you want to shill or shitpost on these boards, you should at least get a little understanding of the style of posts we make and board culture.

You stick out like a sore thumb and that's why your efforts are not going so well.

Well, yeah, you're not really agreeing or disagreeing with me, chum. Betting markets have to make money somehow, like any other business.

"we"

Yes, the users of Sup Forums and the board culture. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Sounds like a pretty exclusive little club! Man I wish I was cool like you so I could be in it too.

:(

Seriously kid, go back there. You reek of it.

reddit.com/r/politics

You can't even reply to the correct post. You don't belong here.

Mfw put a sneaky tenner on Trump to win last June when his odds were 66/1

Oh shit I replied to the wrong post ... now I will never be part of the cool club :( :( :(

wow and this is coming from nate ''''''''''''silver''''''''''

it's inevitable

Yeah I mean, Nate has predicted Trump so well so far.

But if Trumps odds were 66/1 that means he can't win!! Betting markets never change!! Just ask this retard

A lot of people are stupid. They think the president is elected by voters. He isn't. Never has been.

>trump winning 27% of hispanics

probably higher non college turnout and a bit more college educated go republican

>still mad
>not taking this opportunity to be the mortgage on Trump at 3:1

Time's a-wasting kiddo best get your money down quick!

You're a dumb, unfunny faggot.

I already made a large amount of money betting on Trumps odds when according to betting markets it was impossible for him to win the nomination.

How are you not getting that your central argument has already been utterly destroyed and refuted? Are you really so dense?

Or just post another tumblr gif, I'm sure that will do it.

Wait ... you SOLD you Trump stock? But it's a 3:1 shot! You must have no faith in him winning in November, why is that exactly?

So now you admit you don't know what the difference is between the nomination and the election.

I think it's time to you stopped posting.

I think I should post more! This board needs more ME! :)