Another lonely night of drinking coronas and smoking cigs *sigh* when did my life become this dull

Another lonely night of drinking coronas and smoking cigs *sigh* when did my life become this dull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbLruILDxLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>suggesting your life was ever not dull

Probably the day you started drinking Coronas and smoking cigs.

You clearly aren't drunk enough yet

Hey man, it's okay to not have friends and just wanna chill out by yourself at home. Fuck other people. Grab your headphones and find some chill music to relax to. Grab a drink and just relax

Your facebook blog isn't here son.

Sounds alot more fun than spending time with other people.

Don't do drugs, and stop jerking off every gosh darn day

Yeah im cool with it but at what point does it not become acceptable im not a bad dude just people seem to avoid me even though im good at lots of things youd think it would make you socially popular

perhaps since you got into samurai fucking jack??? holy shit

At least you can drink OP. I'm in the military and still can't. Literally able to sign my life away but not drink.

Man if you dont care then just keep scrolling

I finished it

Is it at least exciting

How about you post on your facebook blog where you can at least get some likes?

I dont have facebook i didnt really enjoy it

Not even slightly. I work 7-4 throughout the week and have weekends off. Only problem is there's absolutely nothing to where i'm at so I browse Sup Forums everynight and weekend. Never go out or do anything. Can't even drink to help ease my horrid hypochondria.

I wanted to join the service when i turned 18 mainly because of the situation im in now where im so bored with my life but i was just so unsure of the outcome i know theres alot of benefits but it was still quitw unknown to me

I mean it can really be a good gig, just depends on what branch you sign for and what job you get. I'm Cyber Operations for the Air Force so I don't do shit. Also depends on your base as well.

I wanted to join infantry but it was only cuz so many of my family members did that and i wanted to make them proud

Probably better that you didn't. At least in the Air Force we get decent quality of life, plus it's more like a regular job than anything.

What are your plans after?

Not sure yet. Ideally i'd like so save as much money as possible and just go to college with my Post 9/11 GI bill. I can already get my associates pretty much for free.

I wish i knew what i was doing with my life i just kinda go with the flow its always been like that i enjoy it like that :)

cyber security. doing the same exact thing man i feel

Nah m8. Talent and intelligence has nothing to do with being popular.

I envy being able to have that freedom to just go with the flow.

Yeah, it's definitely easy work. Just boring as all can be. Plus I have absolutely no motivation to do my CDC's at the moment.

I think I'm one episode behind and it's the last episode. I couldn't get into it before but this last season is pretty good.

Hm i guess i dont really want popular per say but i wish i had a girlfriend not a hot piece of meat but a loving understanding woman who id enjoy spending time with. Ive never gotten a girl who i understood on a deeper level

Last episode is bittersweet not going to say anything more

They're out there. I just broke up with my gf of 4 years. She was pretty nuts but we had a lot of good times and really connected. Unfortunately were craziness ended up fucking up the relationship but I don't regret the relationship.

I think I might go back and retry the earlier seasons. Maybe I'll see them differently. Worth it?

Im sorry to hear all girls are pretty nuts from my past experience but i think it has to do with their own psychological problems rather than the male well it depends but you can understand

Add some punctuation, fam. I think I know what you're saying, but I could be reading a whole different message.

If youre truly interested go ahead i watched them here and there as a kid the point of them re airing the show now was to show that the show grew up just as you did its not necessary though as i vaguely remember the original

Just add a period after male i didnt find it too difficult my apologies though

I'm still young and all but I can see it now, my life turning into yours. I'm not sure what to feel about it, sad or mad, or even happy. Unlike you though, I'll probably going to add hookers to the list.

Got it. And yes, always some shit from their past, but they drag it along forever.

Even that gets old.

when you were born.

but it's ok, you deserve loneliness for being a smoker in this day and age. loneliness and cancer.

Spotted the moralfag
Don't you have a webinar to attend?

I cant say my life is bad per say ive always prefered being alone in fact being around people for more than 4 hours starts to bug me its only bad if you look at it bad i just wish i had more essence to my life to make it unique

You just gotta go out there, man. I'm sure you've tried, but instead of drinking Coronas and smoking cigs at home, why not do it outside on a trail or something? At a bar?

97' yes i dont need to be reminded of the inevitable i appreciate the concern though

I do i live in new orleans so it gets old fast its a rainy night why not enjoy it :)

Also i must say where i live its weird if you dont smoke

Yeah, I've been jerking it to a lot of different shit these past few years. Things that could get me dragged to jail even, but I'm just not feeling it anymore. I'm taking a month of nofap and try to chill a bit.

Same sit, it's not bad just boring. It's a pretty comfy life but it gets old cause I tend to burn out pretty quick. Tell me user, were you a weird kid back in school? Did your parents leave you all alone for hours on end?

needing other people is just giving in to social norms and acceptance, do things for you, and things that make you happy. Don't give in to "making other people like you", thats just some bullshit that at the end of the day doesn't really make anyone happy. If you listen to any talk about how to achieve real happiness, it's all about doing what you want and not pleasing other people.

As a child i spent most of my time cooped up in my room as i lived in a apartment i had friends but it was rare that i hungout with them outside of school
Most of my time consisted of reading, xbox, drawing and playing with toys or collecting cards
I did hangout with my moms bosses son every friday he was 5 years older than me and we had the same interests he was essentially my idol and taught me all things i enjoy today

Yeah i know i suppose i look too much into the lives of my friends were theyre always socially active and assume thats it not normal for me to be alone so often

Yup, and your parents probably held you back from going out too much. How's life now buddy? Still a virgin and acting all spergy?

go out, if it makes you happy then do it more, but it seems to me like you actually prefer to be by yourself. And if thats the case you won't enjoy going out and you'll end up at home by yourself with a sense of peace. So it's just something your gonna have to find out for yourself bruh

But in school i was always looking for attention i was usually making the classroom laugh every second i could

Nigga that was back in primary/grade school. I bet your teen years you were all alone, orbiting around that girl thats way out of your league.

Im not spergy per say but i am a virgin. I dont look bad though im in shape got a six pack and somewhat muscular i wouldnt have trouble getting a gf if i could actually flirt

Mostly working but yeah youre right she lead me on so much we held hands, cuddled and i even got to feel her tits but then my drug addiction started getting out of control then i started making myself into an asshole she went on to date one of my closest friends

I suppose. But you can do better, man. I believe in you.

Thanks your right im just unsure how to start

Fuck it man you're me in /fit/ version. I myself have been on pills though they're mostly harmless. I sleep through to forget everything.

After that i just got worse and worse relying on something that would never happen eventually after highschool i started to forget my past and started to work on my own life i quit weed and coke and worked out alot but nothing great has really come from it since

Im sorry to hear id like to say that makes me feel better but it doesnt no one should have to go through that

when you started describing your life as dull and using *sigh* unironically

Such a pointless post

sure bud

Coronas? Fuckin kekd. It's good for you to drink water, keep it up.

Fag

when you chase for it to be dull faggot

Im actually sipping on a glass of aqua atm its quite refreshing

is there a point to this post?

i'm telling you that you're a faggot and thats why your life is "dull"

>coronas
maybe drink some beer that's not watered down, faggot

No

Good one you must be very dull yourself to waste your time with that post :)

Its quite enjoyable with a slice of lime but i suppose everyones entitled to they're own opinion

Do something special tomorrow. Go eat at a fancy place. Go to club. Bike around town/walk around. Something you wouldn't normally do.

sure

Possibly i have an extra $100 i was thinking of going to get some new jeans and then treating myself to a nice steak

Find some stupid activity that's stupid and involves people. Like war reenacting or something that makes money.

Do that. Have some fun! Don't lay down and rot on Sup Forums like so many have. Go to the gym or something if you don't and start making friends. Gym Bros are good bros

Sounds like fun im interested in anything new

I was considering re activating my membership the only reason i havent is because i mainly went to use the weights and do bodyweight workouts which i can do at home now but ive been considering lifting again im just nervous to go without a spotter

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbLruILDxLU
It can be. Also you get to be surrounded by history-loving autists. Which is nominally better than a normal autist.

It's kinda good you don't have a spotter. Ask someone at the gym! I'm sure they'll help you! Good luck to you user! And remember, always believe in yourself! (Thanks for making me enthusiastic about encouraging people, sidon)