Get it off your chest and share with anons

Get it off your chest and share with anons

I want to cheat on gf with a stranger from Craigslist

OP is secretly gay

that's never been a secret

I do too except wife

reaaaally wanna bang a camwhore im stalking but too shy to dm them

I'm married and want to fuck 1/2 the women I see.

I killed a homeless guy

I want to kill my kids, kill my wife, murder rape her in-laws, and commit suicide.

I'm just not happy. Some bitch I dated branded a word on my arm in my sleep and now everyone looks at me funny.

I want to hoe around but my fam's pretty catholic af and I've always lived in a small town where everyone knows everyone's business so yeah, I'm stuck to masturbating myself out

If it's HER in-laws, wouldn't you be murder raping your own parents? Think before you murder rape, bro.

I want to drug my wife and have a few hours to do whatever I feel like doing to her. She's prudish.

Her sisters fam

go for it, user.

i'm a catholic priest and this man has been coming to confession every year... he has confessed to over 100 murders since 1994-2017 total count as of last week 237 murders to this very day starting when he was just a child.
Even now i question gods reasoning...

Are you m or f? Ever tried kik with people or damming? Those can be good and discreet releases

mom fonger car friend

Why would you cheat on your gf? Is she not giving you something you need?

If you don't call the cops you are dumb fuck and are the reason why religion is garbage.

I often fantasize about killing myself in front of everyone who loves me just so they have the worst last memory of me

Not gonna help you. Probably not even going to make you feel better.

Buckle down and fix whatever problems are there, rather than breaking down and ragequitting. I'm really fucking glad I tried to.

>Furfag for two years now, barely anyone knows
>bi, and family doesn't know
>hacked my brother's computer and wiped his shit for being a cuntbag
>beta

No I just like the adventure of something new and the chase, but i will never follow through ... I browse the mw 4 m sections cuz I wanna be a bull

obvious b8 m8 100% f8ke

last one doesnt work but ur a faggot so whatever

banged a girl who was passed out once. one word. fucking amazing

This is why i trust the church i can do bad stuff and all i have to say is i am sorry and its all better lawl :3
Do you touch lil boys if so tell us some stories.

Well I'm glad you won't follow through but maybe try being more rough w your gf or trying something different during sex. Trust me, girls like a surprise.

I'm 26 and have only fucked one girl
I'm addicted to benzodiazepines

Guess i can be at times. It took a while to heal though

I'm pretty into a client I work with. I work in a High School.

The reason I don't wanna be friends with you guys anymore is cause I don't think you appreciate the things I did for you, you certainly haven't shown it. I think you're all pretty selfish, I've told you that and you either haven't understood or haven't listened. Either way I don't think you guys are good friends, or at least not good friends for me. So no, I don't wanna hang out, or catch up, or whatever it is you're going to ask. In fact it would be great if you'd stop contacting me, because just waiting 2 months then asking again isn't going to change anything.

I fuck animals am i going to hell?
Sometimes dogs,cats,Horses,sheep,goats,large snakes a bunny or two i jizzed on lady bug,ants,rats,mice,lizards the lizards would eat my cum it was cool and cute made me feel loved think god would forgive all that.

I break into homes and jerk off in womans shoes will i go to hell? also im jewish.

im sayings its bullshit someone scarred u in ur sleep like that. the logistics for something of that size alone means that most ppl wont do it willingly, much less while some faggot is sleeping

When I was about 18, a friend asked me for help with getting some of her files off an old backup DVD that had been scratched up a bit. I managed it, and also found a bunch of nudes/masturbation vids of her from ages 13-16. I'm not usually into that but I swear to god I have never seen anything as hot before or since.

She's a scientist now. I see her occasionally, and she still looks little and innocent and like she must have the most fuckable body under there.

It's not much of a secret because she knows I saw those pics, but it's something I've never told.

I tried raping my stepsister once by putting a few valium in a tea I made for her but our parents came home early

Ya I dunno she's pretty vanilla, eve talked about trying new stuff but she doesn't have the urges that I do, she said she's def not into threesomes which is too bad

Goddamn I really wanna rape wife's retard cosplay otaku sisters

That's life. Hell I'm straight but I'd fuck you if it meant sticking my dick in someone new.

Client? What do u do?

she was mad at me for not buying her a purse. I thought I was doing her a favor by taking us out to have some drinks and relax after finals. When I passed out drunk in the dorm, thats when she got some iron skewer and branded me. shit kinda sucks. Asian women are crazy.

Why did she take the vids?

I'm a counsellor.

I'm a teacher

I would just spring a new position on her in sex. Just mix it up a bit. Or when she gets to your house push her up against the wall. You'll take the vanilla girl and turn her into someone you've never seen.

No you won't go to hell for that. You will go to hell for being Jewish you Christ-killer.

So you're saying octo is better than quints?

Breaking into women's homes and jerking off in their shoes is a forgivable offense. Being Jewish, however, is unforgivable. Fortunately you can come on over to Jesus and change that though

I've mentioned this before, but no one usually gives a fuck. Prob because it doesn't seem real. Nevertheless -

When I was younger, my mother used to get fucked up on opiates a lot when I was younger. she'd be passed out like a rock. I used to take advantage of this and undress her and touch her all over. I've fingered my mom - but my brother straight up lost his virginity to her one night.

We were pretty fucked up kids.

...she took skewers and was able to write a 3-5 letter word into ur flesh without u noticing?

uh where do u get skewers in a dorm, where do you get the heat necessary to keep a skewer red hot long enough to put in every indentation/line to form all the letters, why would u choose to lie abt asians when theyre too retarded to commit any good crimes unless its vtech... i can continue if youd like or you can admit your full of shit

No he can't, he will always be tainted by the stink of the Jew. Kill yourself please, not you, the Jew.

she had an online relationship with an older guy at the time. Hot as fuck, tonnes of guys her age falling over to get to her, but the online guy 'really understood her'.

what shit is there to admit to? I just know that I was drunk, I went to her dorm to slump and I woke up with a brand on my arm. is seems like you're the one trouble by something more than me mate.

idk what that would mean, mate.

i have social anxiety and my therapist literally told me to post crazy shit here so i could become comfortable with sharing thoughts, good or bad

I want my bitch to fuxk one of her girl friends but I doubt she's down for it makes me rage I wanna watch them kiss and lick each other while
I watch and jack off to them. Hmnnnnnng.

Kek

why would you respond to someone asking me a question?

I shot at some hangers about two years back. Almost killed one of them fuck them they deserved it. Glad I got away with it though. I'm a retard though j shot at them with my registered fire arm and reported it stolen the next day.

i'm a total idiot for this,

i had no computer growing up and i learned about hentai when i was in jr high. i knew some kids who would print out pictures and i would buy them, this carried into high school. i think i spent anywhere between 100-250$ in printouts until i got my first pc at 17.

i feel like a total loser to this day.

I meant to say gangers

That's normal. Actually fucking half the women you see is not.

Go to be dumbass. You are too young to be here...

Kek

I used to sniff and lick my gf's sisters dirty panties that were in their washing baskets, then shoot my load in them. One was 16,the other was 19.

Priest on Sup Forums. Lol

I masturbate

Eh I almost did that one time to a younger cousins panties but I decided not to because that would be weird.

I'm going to die by my birthday in August. Absolutely everything in my life has been falling apart for the last three years, and it's worsening. My health was just the last to fail.

because I was asked the question.

I stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

Fucked a lil white boi in his ass with my BBC. U mad white bois ?

are you fat?

No. You weren't.

ok

any kik girl that wanna have fun?

Been married almost 5 years. Haven't been attracted to my spouse since before we got married, but have always been emotionally in love with her. Now that I'm in school full time and shes graduated and now working full time, i've realized I'm pretty sure I don't love her anymore and I'm just staying with her until I graduate.

Its not just looks, though I find myself realizing almost every girl I know is prettier than her, and they're more "girly" than her. Its also her personality, I'm a really laid back guy, who just wants to laugh and enjoy life. Shes intensely stress prone and serious and high strung.

We used to joke about being opposites, I don't find it funny anymore.

I'm going to file for divorce once I graduate and have a solid job.

I got robbed a few days ago in a drug deal and I'm terrified that I'll get shot at my job
Someone offered me a gun and I was considering it
A gang war might start because of me
What do I do
Can't go to cops
Can't find the guys who robbed me
Brazy

Even now i'l sometimes jerk off thinking about it. Was always a fantasy for one of them to walk in and catch me, then suck my cock as i smelled her wet cunt off her panties.

Maybe he post stuff people tell him on Sup Forums to vent out?
A priest on Sup Forums does not sound as crazy as them touching lil boys keks.

Ahhh see. Still no one gives a fuck. If I can't confess this in Sup Forums then I shall continue to live with this dark hole in my mind.

No, I'm actually quite fit and active, with excellent cholesterol and spotless bloodwork. It's my nervous system that's fallen apart in bizarre ways that no doctor seems able to figure out.

literally nothings going to happen to you. i've robbed people i sold drugs to before

Kek. I had a cousin send me nudes once shit was cash. We act like it never happened though.

I stole $10,000 out of my ex-girlfriend's bank account and never got caught. Shit was awesome.

Before you ask, the answer is simple - my ex is a trust fund kid. Bet she didn't even notice,

I fapped to this wish user would post the rest.
Also if a priest like yourself touches boys can you forgive yourself and go to heaven or do you have to ask another priest?
Also im not going to hell not my faith.

I want to get off this ride and be a full blown NEET, with my own place and my own car. I read something about /biz/ helping out that one user who got into trading and I'm kinda interested now.

Are you sure?
Still pretty scary
My plug wants to go after the people that robbed me and I'm afraid I'm going to get caught up in it

I smear the creamy logs of shit from Andy Sixx all over my wife's naked body and then eat a log of his shit on my own.

Having Gf for over 2 years, don't love her for about a year anymore, don't find her attractive anymore, constantly thinking about other girls but can't break up because I like her as a friend and I can't get anything better than her lol fuck me

Wtf is this andy sixx logshit shit can someone explain I just dont get it

I crossed steams of piss with my best friend when we where both kids and circle jerked does that make me gay?

huge mistake, file for divorce now while you are in student status so you won't have to pay her forever. if you wait until you have a secure job, you're a fucking idiot because she's going to make BANK off you. trust me friend, welcome to america.

i also don't care if im gay i just wanted to get that off my chest good night Sup Forums streams

Literally in the same situation, but I've got a 18 and 16 here,
>God I wanna rape and killem

well if he does go after the people you will obviously get caught up in it because you basically ratted them out

nothing wrong with that :^)
>pedo priest
assuming catholic, don't you have to ask forgiveness from a higher-ranked priest?

Did u touch each other, where did u cum?