Made a catfish profile for some easy lulz as a qt

Made a catfish profile for some easy lulz as a qt
I will post multiple chats so respond to the one you're rolling for. Dubs decides

Rolling for "only if you buy me a Goofy head and let me wear it while you lick my balls on the Haunted Mansion"

Let the games begin!

"Only if you send me a pick with googly eyes on your dick"

Send nudes

Stick a sharpie in your pooper and maybe

OMG this, i kek'd so hard and i wanna see one

Only if you buy me a dildo for me, my ass is hungry

roll

Fresh fish
Respond to roll

>You want to go to Disneyland with me?

That line's beta af. Rolling for "That shits for kids, lick my sweaty taint instead."

"I have a dick" or "NORMIES GET OUT REEEE"

$500 says you can't fit your head inside my asshole

This shit

>Its a shame i cant return the compliment. I only like guys who would let me peg them

Only if you stick your balls in my rectum big boy

Another

Bump op you faggot post replies

Nobody has got dubs. I havent sent shit
Thanks for the bump

If you pay for my abortion ill let you put it anywhere

ROOOOOLLLLL

I can fit a 2 liter bottle in my ass

I will if you kinky stuff with your benis

This reply is because i got dubs

So, do you think Traps are gay or nah?

I have a fantasy about being gangraped by mickey and the gang while a lonely loser watches

Can you nust send money instead? I need it for drugs

Niggers tongue my anus

sure let me ask my mom and dad

rall

The dark lord has commanded it.

what app is this

Hey can you recommend a good fried chicken joint, Jamal?

thanks, Satan.

nigger

Winrar

>...42666
>...666
Fucking satan over here.

Raphael
Hugo
Some faggot name

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>not catfishing dykes for noods

Why you do this OP

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion

OP is afraid to say nigger

Only if you pay for everything

Ill have 2 tacos and a large drink salvador

Denying satanic trips.
What happened to you Sup Forums

You should meet my father. Brb gotta pray towards mecca

I have a fetish for margaret thatcher

Not wasting time easing into this. I want to spit warm butter up your ass and have you spray it back on me

Roll

Any way long story short you are a nigger a faggot and an enormous waste of my time. Kill yourself you enormous faggot. Don't you have any fucking clue who I am! I will rape your nigger anus you fucking abortion. I will rape you in your sleep. I will rape you when you're taking a shit! YOU WILL BE ASS RAPED FOR ALL ETERNITY NIGGER! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FAGGOTRY!

OP is a faggot

Lol only trips itt and op isnt responding.

Roll

My brother molested me as a child. I want you to force yourself onto me like my brother did when I was 8.

trips curse..

This.

Witness me

this please

Andy sixxs warm log

I'm fully transitioned M2F and need for you to stroke my girl penis while you fuck my boipucci

rolling

No one itt can even get dubs

This

Oh fuck off you closet fag

You think someone would just do that? Just waste dubs on the internet?