If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by the time they're 15 but most younger averaging around 10 and some as young as 3 or 4 if her father chooses to marry her off then.
Please reply.

I'd insist that they shitpost ancient stale threads over and over again. Any other stupid questions?

bump

woman with the median score on a test must publicly fuck the person who gets the highest grade on a test if no must be gangbanged by the whole class In class of course. The lowest scorer must lick cum off the middle scorer regardless of gender. If not lashed naked in public square.

All girls must wear sandals, flip flops, or other footwear that show off bare feet. If a male student or teacher wants to lick their feet or get a footjob to relieve sexual frustration, they must obey.
1st offense: she is tied against her will hogtie fashion and the male requesting her feet gets to have his way with them
2nd offense: tied again but we call in some of the creepiest and disgusting footfags from across the country to gangbang her feet
3rd offense
She is locked up for a week while guys from anywhere can come by for a free session with her feet

hell yes, would you want to go to a school like this?

would innocent girls ever get falsely accused?

bump

lurking

would she be restrained when locked up for 3rd offense?

buttplugs

>tied again but we call in some of the creepiest and disgusting footfags from across the country

Or the local ones. They're all pretty much the same.

but is the idea hot?

I've given girls foot massages, but I don't find anything sexual about their feet. So, no.

bump

ITT: A bunch of virgins who can't get girls and dream of being little dictators so they would force girls to pleasure their sorry asses.

Make them get naked

Girls have to get a passing grade in class.

1st offense: extra homework
2nd offense: detention
3rd offense: remedial classes

For every point under 100 a student makes, she must give me 50 cents.

bump

oh this faggot punishment guy again

Lol you run a tight ship hombre

My rule is that rape is allowed

girls would be horrified

bumping

bump

My rule would be that all the girls are not allowed to look at, talk to me or acknowledge my presence among themselves.

1st offense: Stern lecture
2nd offense: Detention
3rd offense: Death by swarm of wasps

No shit

Get out, mudslim

bump

lurking

buttplugs