Gayest political cartoon i've ever seen

Canadians, why? If a cartoonist made something like this in America, he'd be laughed out of a job. What is this shit and why does it not mock the perceived ineptitude of others?

Just had to share this gay cartoon with Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/firefighters-daughter-15-killed-in-crash-while-fleeing-fort-mcmurray-fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As soon as the fire kills one person it loses.

What is the current year?

First post best post.

I don't get it, is it calling our firefighters careless or what? Seems pretty gay.

Every time.

tous d' gouvernement sont bien de "cum guzzling", pourrait faire "quelque chose"
>Merci, Trou d'eau

If they put out the fire the fire wins

what the fuck is this even making fun of?
Is this a "if you kill your enemies they win" meme?
If it is it's not very fucking obvious.

Oh now I get it, it's referencing tru-cuck

>No fatalities
That's just untrue, people have died in car crashes, people have lost pets

why did we elect pic related jesus fuck

It's not a meme. It's just a cartoon I found.

Not everything has to be a meme, you know.

If it kills anybody, we win.

If you put out the fire it wins.

>meme
If you mean by, "meme", you wish to say,
"reality" brought to the forefront because of its blatant dissolution from reality and posed as a caricature of its believers' insolence and stupidity,
then
yes

/human life is worth more than property I think is the meme.

Are you retarded? No one has died, that's a win. Fire isn't ISIS, you dumb niggers. I can't understand your retarded world view.

If you fire the fire fire, the fire fires.

The environment dies, user. Think of the environment.

Fire is a natural and necessary part of nature.

Why are they dressed for structural firefighting?

So it's ok if I burn down your house as long as you're not in it?

The ground is actually super fucking fertile and good for growing afterwards

Faggotry is not. Remove thyself.

Did an arsonists start the fire? That isn't the firefighters job, it's the cops.
You don't have a point.

>No casualities
A 15 years old girl died during the evacuation.

Great retort user, superb intellect.

If they fight the fire it wins.

But terrorist use fires all the time. Didn't you see that ISIS video of them burning a prisoner alive? There needs to a fire restriction, possibly a fire control. At least a ban on fires in schools and movie theaters. Perhaps maybe allow a fire if it's concealed and the person has a permit.

What?

It's a well known fact that people have murdered others using fires. We have got to get some kind of protection on people using fires to murder people. I'm not entirely against our constitutional right to use fires, but I am thinking we do need some degree of fire-control. I mean, who the fuck needs an auto assault fire? You have a match and it's like you people aren't satisfied enough with it. When you can buy fires at the same place you buy groceries, there's definitely a degree of obsession.

You're going off on a retarded tangent. kys.

Next panel, the guy on the left pushes the other guy into the inferno

Psst! Mate! You took the bait!

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/firefighters-daughter-15-killed-in-crash-while-fleeing-fort-mcmurray-fire
fucking kill yourself nigger

The cartoon is a critique of the public's opinion that the firefighters haven't been doing a good job.

Kek, Canada is now more flaming due to Justin.

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/firefighters-daughter-15-killed-in-crash-while-fleeing-fort-mcmurray-fire

RIP