Hey user, how come you're so quiet?

>Hey user, how come you're so quiet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBxk2ow0jyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a narcissistic attention whore. Who the fuck are you talking about?

I don't engage in prolonged conversation with my intellectual inferiors.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

*Farts Loudly*

AM I BEING DETAINED?

kek

*starts to think to himself* this bitch is trying to copy my work

Because no one thinks about murdering someone outloud. Bitch.

cause im a social reject that overthinks the world that wants to fucking die

I just don't have a lot to say. I'm more of a listener than a talker.

i had to put my dog down yesterday because i accidentally pulled out a piece of its intestine while i was fucking it

fuck you. that's why

im gonna use this next time someone asks me this lol

cuz i have no friends

For some reason my dad thinks it's funny to put his dick in my mouth when I'm not looking

im social awkward and more than likely pretty high

Why don't you actually come up with a conversation topic if you want to talk to me? Dumb bitch.

My first memory is when I was only four years old. It was easter and I was at my dad's bar with my cousin, eating chocolate. An old man, maybe late 60's, early 70's in age walked up to my cousin and I with a beer in his hand, got down on one knee in front of us and said "You boys like chocolate?!" and he started laughing. His face turned red, and suddenly he gave an expression that I had never seen before (or ever since, for that matter) and he fell over, and he died. And I remember he shit himself when he died, whenever I eat chocolate I think back to that moment, and I can still smell the shit. I was only four years old, I didn't even know what death was. But in that moment, I knew. I knew he was dead. That is the first memory that I have.

The only reason you've asked this is because you're trying to trick me into saying something that you can make into a joke with your friends, so I'm not going to continue speaking to you. Go away.

I'm just thinking stacie don't worry about it babe.

kek'd

How did he died?

check'd

Uhhh nice panties you're wearing

The year is 2055 he is pinned down by machine gun fire and out of ammo. He knew it was over so he sent one last plea to the universe for life. I have heard that plea I'm am his last hope. I have dedicated my life to finding him and saving him. He has a greater purpose and I am but a gear in this machine of the universe and his life must be saved at all cost for all of the human race. I do not have time to think much less talk about anything else.

Uh.... I-I-I-I don't know....

yup you sound like a fag

I told her it was because she was attractive and making me nervous. Language barriers don't hurt trust me.

Because I am a beta social retard.

>that's part of the joke

>This

youtube.com/watch?v=UBxk2ow0jyo

Your question?

it's easier to be quiet

I just dont like talking to whores.

>Haha, I guess I'm just a bit of an introvert. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where a woman named Agnis is, would you? I hear she's a janitor at this school.
>By Sithis, woman! I will cut out your throat and feed it to the scavvers if you do not desist this instant!
>(Remain silent)

"I'm just thinking about my backup plan in case someone tries to stop my sucidie attempt."

I'm just considering what life would be like if I had a real chin

Oh, uh...
I don't know.
I just am, I guess.

"I thought the noose was unnecessary because you brought the gun, but now I see what you're getting at."

Sorry, BioWare didn't encode dialog options into the site. All we have are greentext and that not how you use it.

Lost my shit, spit out my drink, and sent my sides to orbit.

Why are you so loud?
*smile

this post gave me a tired face

>I've been hurt too much
>I lost everything that made me go on
>I gave up on anything else that made me go on
>I am dead inside
>I am in a cooldown period to see if I can find anything else to go on
>Even if I want to answer you I won't do it because I know it has no point

"That's just me, take it or leave it"

"Yea, I also put some poison in your good that will paralyze you and prevent you from bothering me in the meantime. It should kick-in in 5 seconds or so."

>buzzfeed change the way you look at introverts

Yeah, I'm edging. Why else would I be jiggling my leg so much? Want to see me blow my load all over the inside of my pants?

"I-I-I love you!"

Cuz I'm ignoring your skank ass, bitch

"Actually, I switched the plates. Looks like you're not getting out that easily tonight."

I'm thinking about whether I should buy you a pack of jawbreakers or a burger from the malt shop after we get tired of the sock hop this Friday. Whatdaya say? Wanna go steady?

>pass user since 2012
oldfag

>2012
>oldfag

Pick one.