I'm so over this trend of "artists" being different for the sake of being different. Like okay...

I'm so over this trend of "artists" being different for the sake of being different. Like okay, this age old fad of you hating yourself is getting old.

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I

is that milo yianaplopopslpo?

Yeah, I think it might be maturing though.
lmao

contrarianism?
its just a side effect of postmodernism
life is so easy everyone is kinda the same
the dumb few who pursue art want to stand out
not that they have to so they take the easier route and do what you said

I want to fuck her with her hair like that.
Why do i like ugly girls :(

probably a reactionary thing against the vast banal sameyness of a lot of 21st century music, but ya, it's just the opposite extreme.

Her ears: cute.
Cute!!

SENPAI NOTICE ME

senpai

>I'm so over this trend of "artists" being different
Fyi normalcy is an illusion brought about by people using statistics to analyze things (just like how the average U.S. family has 2.4 kids...) Everyone you see/meet around you is "different". It's just that professional artists stick out more in terms of their differences because their livelihoods are based on maximizing those inherent differences for profit (whereas most other professions are contingent upon people minimizing their differences.)

i really care about her

i think this thread belongs more in the early 2000s era of indie/hipsterness, epitomized by that movie juno, where being different became a commodity and the music industry sold just for being "quirky" and different. now though i think its become relavent again in genres like rap/hip hop where old head have a prob with yachty's teenage emotion album cover or young thug wearing a dress. lots of areas of music still scared by differentiation from the norm

HELLO

Grimes needs to go to coachella or some other festival. She was so fucking awful the grimefags went into hiding for almost a year

im still hiding here

what the fuck is her problem though? i actually think she has no real feelings

Did you ever read Jack Whites interview with guitar world?

>i actually think she has no real feelings
what makes you think so?

This is now a barnyard thread

>grimefags
>not expecting to be taken seriously

she doesn't care

heres my content enjoy

I wish the other 2 grime posters in this board would too

About what, you? Does that mean I have no real feelings either? Don't you think that's a pretty unfeeling thing for you to say?

what makes you think so?

Hey, it's not our fault that grime is just a UK fad.

yes. about me

because im here to amuse you

awful? get the hell out of here. she had a bad day but it wasn't a disaster as you say.

>went into hiding for almost a year
wtf are you talking about? right after coachella 2016 and after her video for california was released, the grimesposting grew up to a big phenomenon on Sup Forums. i was there. that was the real start of her daily general threads.

so, coachella blew up in your face.

that includes you? because you're posting about her too. hence you're grimesposter, like it or not.

elaborate

I love her so much omg

>livin' the dream
Creative types are a different breed and are definitely not "normal". Get over yourself and grow up.

I don't even know who this goblin looking creaturie is , but she is right
people just try to be edgy with no susbstance behind it
everyone does old shit thinking they are challenging anything
Marilyn Manson was probably the last artist to do it right, after that it all gone to shit

>Marilyn Manson was probably the last artist to do it right

I'm being different for the sake of being different, and I'm proud of this

You mean how she just does her own thing all the time? I mean I'm sure she cares about other things just not how people see her

Who are you being different from? Contrastive statements are meaningless banter without concrete identifications of this to use as a frame of reference.

If she actually made that statement, it would be extremely hypocritical, given that she's so "different" that she's making synth pop.

>I don't even know who this goblin looking creaturie is , but she is right

>If she actually made that statement
She didn't. This poster just happens to be clueless as to what's going on around him.

>Marilyn Manson was probably the last artist to do it right, after that it all gone to shit
Thanks for confirming you're baiting or being 14.

>I don't even know who this goblin looking creaturie is
>pretending he doesn't know grimes
>still insulting her
go fuck yourself

yes, he was edgy but atleast he was trying to push some boundaries
I have no argument so let's quote you using le maymay arrow

yeah, cause we all know he is so popular right now amongst the 14yo's with that fat sloppy body and dying voice of his
I actually complimented her you fucking autist

have you voted for Grimes today?
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/

>I have no argument so let's quote you using le maymay arrow
I have no argument is the argument you responded to. Interesting. How do you seriously think that Marilyn Manson of all people is the only "experimental" artist in the last decade who's done anything worthwile?