Drug thread? What are you getting high on tonight...

Drug thread? What are you getting high on tonight? I grabbed a few of these delightful little blue pills from my buddy today and I'm feeling great. Alcohol counts to. Just general drug/drinking/getting fucked up thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Took 2 ambian. Then snorted 20 mlg of adderall ir. Wonkiest high ever. So strange. I camt describe it very whell.

Vaped some Montana Silvertip. I'm actually glad to be off opioids

Man that must be crazy dude! 2 polar opposites. What the fuck does it feel like? Personally I hate adderall but this combo intrigues me. I do love ambien but my doctor put me on Halcion recently for sleep which is just pure heaven in a pill.

I know exactly what you're feeling bro. Happens to me when I take ambien and stay up

Everything's wavy right? Almost feels like an acid trip

Weed, alcohol, ice

Most days.

Mdma, cocaine, dmt

To mix it up.

I've been doing dabs all night, and I've got some nice pain killers for my tooth that was pulled a few days ago

Lots of Hydrocodon

Yeah fucking with opioids can lead you down an ugly road. I sort of regret starting them, but I also kind of don't..
It's been six years now and I still haven't had any problems financially or with relationships or work or anything. Definitely an addict though.

how much meth on a daily basis?
I've done a ton of drugs, many for a prolonged time, but meth just wore me out, I couldn't do it for more than a couple says before I'd get super sick of it.

What kind of painkillers anons? Lorcets? Perc 5's or 10's?

I sell too, so it depends. 3-4 days about 17.5-3.5 gs (half ball - a ball). Then ill sleep and smoke weed for a day or two and go again. Have bigger breaks from it every couple weeks just to keep the mind in check

Man its wonky. Like I feel out of my own head. Thoughts are so hard to form. Vision is out of focus and wavey. More people need to try it. Not dangerous at all besides i stumble when i walk. Do this combo right before sleep while alone. One time i did the combo while my friends where here and they couldnt understand a single thing I said that night

Fun Fact = you cannot O/D on Paxil. There is no known lethal dose.

I take 10 at a time twice a day and have great days every day.

I wonder what mixing my Halcion with addy would be like.

Methylphenidate. Only

You use Paxil recreationally? Man that's dangerous and sad.

Gotta get some work done, so I will be taking a Ritalin for the first time.

What am I in for lads?

unfortunately have to quit smoking weed for a month or two while I try and get a labtech job in western NY
just getting fucked up on some tequila tonite, just caught up on attack on titan and last ep of samurai jack (2 oz cuervo, 4 oz apple juice, splash of lemon juice actually makes a mean fuckin cocktail)

Man i miss oxy, havent been able to find any since moving to az

How many mgs?

First time could be unpleasant if you take too much

Nice man sounds chill.

Snort 10 mg to start and wait half an hour and see how you feel.

I personaly wouldnt. Interactions of addy and those would be bad. Addy and ambian dont directly interact. Just the effects interact. If that makes sense. Ambian is a hypnotic not a benzo.

I was on hydrocodone and MS contin for a few years for a chronic pain condition. We moved to Medical Marijuana because my tolerance was going up. I tried not to use it on a daily basis the best I could. I was actually scared to use my painmeds because of the fear of addiction. I still have like 6 10mg norcos... from 3 months ago now. No desire to use em. Just holding on in case I get in some serious pain that weed isn't good for.

But I have done some other things in my youth, I'd maybe dose again if I knew it was real LSD, and I'd shroom again if the company was good.

But for the most part, I'll just stick with weed.

Yeah I quite enjoy my halcion on its own. I'm pretty proud of actually being able to get a script for it. It's rarely prescribed here in the US anymore and as far as I know it's the strongest benzo available in the US via prescription (not including shady RC benzos)

30 mg oxys take all 5 and enjoy the ride

Waitin on the man
youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE

lol I know what they are m8. I've already snorted 2 and 1/2. Probably gonna do another whole one before bed. My preference is heroin because I get fire dope (don't shoot anymore though) and it's cheaper and stronger. My friend has a script of 90 of these blues though so he threw me 5 for cheap. My neighbor gave me one of her 20 mg opana too, but it's the shitty jelly kind.

Says MP10 on it, so I assume 10mg.

>snort 10mg

I only have the one pill, is it better to snort than take orally? I just want to focus on my programming for 5 hours

Ah. When "be there in 20" means "you won't actually here from me for 2 hours."

Serious question:
I took one cookie with some weed in it, got a tachycardia (after a bad trip) that lasted 3 fucking days. Now i got an arritmia plus random panic attacks. Anyone knows what happened to me? will i be ever fine again? i do really need help and i dont know what do. thanks Sup Forumsros

Then nah. Snorting just means quicker onset and it's more fun that way. If you're trying to get work done pop it.

Air duster
I'm too poor to afford that fancy shit

Weed can unlock hidden anxiety and mental disorders. You should be fine after you calm down a bit though.

drinkon

Pretty solid, but drug of choice is always weed. Been smoking for awhile and this is the first time in a few years I'm actually trying to stop. Quitting is pretty easy, I just enjoy getting fucked up though. Plus I have ulcerative colitis, and some of the drugs I take for that (mainly the immune suppressants) can lead to liver failure really easily. I live in NY so I could even get legal medical weed, but my primary care provider is in a hick fucking county so of course she doesn't have the requisite paperwork done. Enjoying the drink though, for what its worth.

Man those things taste good but I get heinous stomach aches from them.

Methylampthetamine.

You're going to kill yourself.

poor and fat. eating a whole reddi whip thing and sucking out the air

Femanon?

Cool mang. If it works I am gonna ask my doc for a scrippy

Mephedrone. That shit is amazing. Got 2 gallons of water ready to go.

Lol I don't give a fuck. If I die it just makes it that much better.
This guy gets it

Drugs? Who needs drugs when I'm high on drugs?
Wait shit no, life, who needs life.

>straw-ber-ita
Pic related
If you are a male who is 21 or older, there better be a bottle of scotch hiding behind those cans

You're lying. One never remembers a good Ambien buzz.

As a lover of drugs and someone who respects all responsible drug users, can you explain the appeal of extreme uppers like amphetamines? People are crazy about them, but for some reason I can't stand uppers. Even too much caffeine makes me feel uneasy. I can however chow down benzos and opiates like it's my lifeblood... I like being sedated. I wish I could enjoy a good blast of meth but I don't think I could deal with the jitters and the comedown. Perhaps it's because I was misdiagnosed with add at a young age and was forced to take 90 mg of adderall a day when I was 11? I just can't do uppers. An occasional line of cocaine can be fun for a few minutes but is hell afterwards. Why does this happen to me?

Last year, I took 30mg of 2C-E as my first psychedelic, alone, in a completely dark bedroom with but my cell phone and a pair of headphones.

Needless to say, I haven't done anything similar ever since.

Oh it'll work. Rit will put you into work mode. I'd honestly try to get adderall if I were you, personally. It's more potent and even better for that purpose, and not hard to get. At all.

Real talk if you are not using hyperbole to describe those symptoms, you shouldn't do edibles for at least a year. You got a family history of schizophrenia? Then never do it again

Start meditating in the meantime

Just weed, like usual. Don't drink anymore, don't like getting so loose with my tongue

Thanks for the advice brotha.

What does one tell their doc to get an adderall prescription? Just that you're having trouble focusing? I'm 29 so I feel like he will be dubious about my intents since I made it through grad school without the stuff

Molly bud light and cigarettes after a long day at work today

Smoking this and might take about 500 mg of allergy relief pills.

You can't focus, you sleep fine but you kinda feel groggy and out of it all the time. And I still remember what I said to the doc to make him prescribe me adderall, unintentionally. I described my way of thinking as being like having a thousand TVs on in my head, all on different stations, and trying to pay attention to just one.

>about 500 mg of allergy relief pills
...Like benadryl? Diphenhydramine?
That shit is only good to make you zonk out after a dozen beers

Shit that TV anecdote is actually how I feel... Maybe I do legit need the stuff. Big ups man you have improved my life

Yeah man you probably could benefit from something like adderall, vyvanse or Ritalin. I don't think you'll have a problem getting them if that's how you feel. If you you feel that way it's almost impossible to concentrate on one task for long enough.

Had about 250mg of Trammy-D but I fucked around and took that last night :/

poppy tea, as usual. Everyday without fail. Also

>been doing opiates about 5 years at this point
>a year of poppy tea everyday
>Get some BTH the other day, ~120mg
>plug all of it
>Only intense sedation and general " out of it" feeling, no euphoria

It really fucking sucks when your DOC and any other drug in that class does little more than make you feel normal. The only real escape I had from severe anxiety and depression, and now that's gone.

Details?

Well I hate to have to say it man, but dope is pretty much useless unless you bang it. Smoking BTH can be really pleasant as well. But if you have an opioid tolerance any other ROA isn't going to blow your mind with heroin.

Diphenhydramine and loratadine. I'll do 250 or 300 mg of each. Grandparents are going to be at my house for about a month and a half, and I don't want to disappoint them while they're here, so I'm trying to get fucked up tonight. This is all I have.

I'm in Dominican Republic. Cocaine that is better than anything you'll ever sniff in the USA is only $10 a gram and if you prefer alcohol, the average price of a STRONG LARGE mojito is about $2

Also, what's your recipe for pst? Where do you buy your poppy seeds? I know a lot of people sell unwashed afghan poppyseeds on eBay. Is that my best bet? How many do you use and how much water? Also is there any boiling involved or is it mixing it together in a huge bottle, shaking and letting it settle over and over?

Loratadine isn't going to do shit man, lol
Drink some booze

Beer and weed. Im such a scrub

Or how about 2 grams of weed, 500mg of diphenhydramine, and 4 shots of vodka?

Whole bunch of Kratom. I love the stuff.

Took 1 mg of xanax a few hours ago. And some effexor XR. Get on my level plebs.

Took 25 mgs of spironolactone and dissolved 2 mgs of estradiol under my tongue earlier today

2400 mg gabapentin, 15 mx oxazepam. I've been feeling pretty light/lit.

It was, honestly, the longest 5-6 hours of my life. Felt like I was going to die. Extremely intense and visual experience. Upon further research, it seems that 2-CE is a psych you apparently DON'T fuck around with.

My dose of 20-30 mg is a strong dose, borderline heavy-dosage.

I think one of the most profound moments was, in the dark, feeling like I had been disconnected from my body. I didn't feel like I had a body, personality, memories -- I felt more akin to an entity; something just kind of "there" and existing.

Other times were the layering of auditory distortions freaking me out and having post-rock harmony turn into some nightmarish hellscape.

If I'm ever gonna do any psychedelics again, it's going to be something gentler, and with a friend I trust.

Does melatonin count?

Yeah if you take the whole bottle.

I'm kinda curious if it'd make me go into like hypersleep

Technically, Melatonin is a hormone, not exactly a drug. I think.

But you do you, man.

LSD, DMT.
Wow...

A guy I knew in highschool took someone else's Ritalin to help him study. He didn't realize he had an undiagnosed heart condition and died. He was a chill guy, huge bummer. Be safe.

popped two molly boutta take a shroom im fuckeddd kill me

For sure, trips of satan means yes, go for it, 100%.

Damn, really?

That would be a way better time yes. Take the benadryl first and smoke some weed, start your alcohol about an hour after taking the benadryl

Loratadine would be a literal waste, that shit is non drowsy = no fun side effects

Never heard anything like that from weed. But psychedelics can.

Yes that is how they make people go into stasis before long space flights to other star systems

Your best bet is probably going to be SN on the river. Do a bit of googling, you'll find out what I mean. It's been taken down a few times so most people (including me) are weary of just handing out the information.

How I make mine:
>measure out seeds with a scale
'>Depending on seed quality, a good dose for me is anywhere around 30 - 100 grams
>put in empty small water bottle
>Put in enough hot water to cover the seeds about an inch
>Adding lemon juice is optional. I add it for taste sometimes, and some people claim it makes the tea more potent; I, however, find that to be untrue given the amount of water you typically use and solubility charts for the alkaloids in opium
>Shake for 5 minutes straight
>Unscrew the cap enough so water can leak through
>Strain the water from it like that
>Chug it all at once

If you're just now starting, it's really not a good idea to chug it all at once though. You're supposed to sip it over the course of a few hours, but I know exactly how much it takes to get me high.

I've snorted and smoked it before and it was great. I have friends that inject it, but I'd really rather not take that plunge. Seeing how I wasn't able to control myself with poppy tea, slamming black tar is probably one of the worst things you could do to your body over time and I really don't even wanna try it. I think it's really time I sit down and seriously think about quitting, especially if I can't even really get high anymore.

We made this amazing pipe today and we are baked

>Never heard anything like that from weed. But psychedelics can.

Weed is a (mild) psychadelic homie

And to properly answer .... Yes.

Look at the other response to your first post , that user knows.

Im also interested.

Your gonna die from something related, I guarantee it.

Satan wills it

>Paxil doesn't have an LD50

Sure is summer in here

or you could take this to 420chan

Just smoking dro.
Bored. Browsing on 4chin
Trying to find something decent on Netflix

>1mg

Hmm gotta try this. Thanks

Or u can shut up.

How does poppy tea compare to actual heroin?

Already googled and figured it out. Thanks my friend! I've tried it with honest to God store bought poppy seeds. I was SHOCKED when I felt that warm morphine tightness in my shoulders and neck, and that wonderful heaviness behind the eyes. Would love to get som clumpy unwashed seeds.