So, why haven't you told your dad you love him today (assuming he is living)

So, why haven't you told your dad you love him today (assuming he is living)

Dead. Wouldn't tell that bastard that even if he was alive.

The question was why, Sup Forumsro. You didn't answer it.

I'm too awkward to show how much I care to the ones I care about

Cause my dad is a filthy nigger fucker

Cause hes a faggot, like you

He's an asshole. Original, i know.

Good reason
We are all fags here, even though I'm straight af and nailed 4 bitches this week
Anothwr good reason, mine is too though sometimes. Why do you think yours is?It is an acquired skill, particularly for most of us here on Sup Forums

Because he's dead and my stepdad doesn't like me that much.
He's not a bad guy but we just don't get along. I was a shit when I was little.

He says I'll never be as good at real.estate deals as he is, and I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck my sister.

cuz he already knows that i do it

We all were, Sup Forumsro, but at least you have someone, right?
Is he right? Also pics of sister, I might want to also

That you love him or that you tell him?

I may love my father but I can't stand the bastard.

It's a complicated emotion.

I have the same issue, usually because he and I share similar traits which involve getting aggro over minor communication issues. OP, btw. Do you have the same problem where your styles are so similar that they clash?

>Sunday, June 18 Father's Day 2017 in United States of America

fuck you i thought i missed it

My dad passes away 2 months ago, I would tell him if I could. I still have a couple of voicemails from him, but it doesn't make it much easier.

Thanks for the reminder, I would have if not for that and the fact that my mom always reminds me

I see the worst qualities of myself in my father but amplified tenfold. I have struggled hard to not repeat the mistakes my father made...

But I'm 32, completely alone, and becoming less social by the minute. In trying to do better I've managed to do WORSE. Perhaps it is a small miracle I don't have any children...

Fuck, I need to find a feels thread now.

Hang onto them, Sup Forumsro, but get them off of your phone. The memory will grow less painful but you need to have that vm clear for opportunities. How did he go?

I do need to, just haven't gotten around to it.

His wife (stepmom) found him barely breathing, they rushed him to the ER and coded him for a bit, but couldn't get him back. He had had pneumonia and they assume he developed a mucus plug in his sleep.

I tell my dad frequently. We're best friends

Me and my dad do realestate deals as a team you should try that it's easy as fuck

Because he is deaf

I dunno his phone number. Talked to him at my mom's memorial / funeral last year and I called him a few times after that but he never called me back, so I left a few lame voicemails. I guess it just wasn't meant to be? I dunno. So I got a new phone and never got that number back. My number is the same, though. Too bad he never tried calling me. I thought of trying again today but to be honest I thought father's day was next week whoops

Anyways, going to send noods and watch hentai instead. May as well put the daddy issues to use

This reminds me a lot of what I was saying here
Although my dad is pretty successful. Im 33, no kids, divorced once, former drunk but now I can have a couple beers without being "that guy". He was military 20 years and now is a school principal, I was a veterinary med tech for 10 and now drive for Uber. He has been married aside from a 6m separation for 30 something years (3rd wife though) I'm divorced once after 10. Both own houses though. No kids for me, just dogs, he's on his 1st grandchild. Love him, but we butt heads every time I see him.

Depending on time zone, text him now? What could a positive message hurt?

That's awesome, Sup Forumsro. I'm happy vicariously.
Not a bad plan tbh
Noods trumps the rest of the post so delivar, again straight cis white male but fuck it, this is Sup Forums
As to the rest, fix it. Put in work. Make the effort. Why not?

It's not quite the same. My father smokes like a chimney (it's starting to seriously affect the arteries in his legs,) is either at work or drinking (he's always been good about staying sober if he has to do shit, though,) and has a great deal of mental issues. Mom died over ten years ago now...but she was a month away from divorcing him when she got sick, anyway. He can be a viciously violent bastard when he gets wound up. Even today I still don't know how deep his rabbit hole goes. He has refused my suggestions to seek professional help (of course, I did the same thing before I went through therapy.)

I know I'm just like him, minus the drinking and chainsmoking (have heard addiction can skip generations.) I have worked damned hard to keep my rage in check. It still leaks out, though, in bursts of autistic-level screaming. I still want a woman to drop in my lap and become a surrogate mother to an extent (just like he did with Mom.) I know exactly what kind of pain he's in because I carry that weight, too.

Where does he do his realestate work?

I know that feels user. My dad a little over a year ago to cancer. I used to call his voicemail to hear his voice. It gets easier, the 1st year is rough.

Checked, and also OP. That sounds like a heavy set of things to deal with, and like he has had a series of people that enable his unpleasant behavior. This is just speculation, but I bet some of it is him missing your mom for various reasons that are both sincere and selfish in variation.

I have ended up with a "caretaker" personality woman before more than once and strongly recommend avoiding it. They're wonderful but impossible to change or to leave as they are so "all or nothing" that they refuse change and so kind that you can't give ultimatims or leave for fear of hurting them. Maybe I'm projecting, but that's my experience.

Not that user, sorry, I am OP although I have considered getting into real estate
Listen to this man

I know that. I've been helped (and found myself attracted to) caregiver women many times. I've always chalked it up to my mother going into nursing when I was about 13. You're not wrong about avoiding them, especially when I'm very "all or nothing" myself (a product of my mother being my primary caregiver and dad just being a bear sleeping in the cave you don't want to wake, perhaps?)

Then again, I've practically gone Full Hermit when I'm not at work so the odds of finding a woman of any kind is

It's a lucrative gig I recommend it

My ex wife fucked up my credit, and bad, but I think I'd have a knack for it. Gift of gab and a history of closing sales no prob
Yeah, my mom is a 30+ year RN and I went into nursing although on dogs and cats so I get that vibe. I also spent a lot of post-divorce time alone to the point that it affected me heavily, went full on suicidal but kept backing out and firing the round into the hill rather than my head. Then I started NGAF fucking bitches (mind you I'm 5'7" and although attractive no catch but was still able to pull ass) and now that's what I live for. It beats oblivion though :)

Depending on where you are a personal line of credit could rock a good flipper

I was thinking my current primary residence could work although I know I overpaid (ex wife wanted it so we paid appraisal at 98,500, I have about 89 left but she FUCKED me with 10g on a card and walked out after withdrawing down to 28 cents from our 7k checking)