There are people who think this is wrong

there are people who think this is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are people who have never seen this.

It's an unrealistic pipedream.

Mexicans will find a way. The actual amount of manpower and resources required to stop every motivated spic from getting past the border is ridiculous.

A wall is going to lower the amount but you're not going to stop them completely, it just means the most motivated get through.

For the Mexicans that would probably be the drug mules. So you're going to loose your gardeners but keep your cocaine.

And there are other people who think this is an idiotic waste of money

it's just pointless and a waste of money, besides being an idiotic idea overall in the first place. it also only focuses on illegal Mexican immigrants, what about illegal immigrants from other parts of the world? those who come by plane or boat? in no world does that wall make sense or benefit anyone.

most just fly here

It is regrettable that the leftists still want to take advantage of others and maintain human exploitation as a part of the status quo.

The border wall will not stop every criminal, this is true, but even if it saves a few thousand lives a year from rape and murder, it is very much worth it.

The "wall" would have marginal impact while expending excessive resources. A more reasonable response would be to assign more resources to capture, intern, penalize and then deport individuals that are in the country illegally.

You know, the same thing that would happen to most of us if we tried to live in another country without a valid visa.

the problem is keeping them out, even after deportation. We have too much border to keep staffed, so we need walls in addition to surveillance tech and live people to keep to make a lasting difference in the human trafficking and illegal immigration.

We also need to stop rewarding illegal immigrants with welfare. It is only adding to the problem.

Þese people are dumb.

Lets just see what actually enforcing immigration law does before we build the border wall.

And while we're at it lets call it what it is. A multi-billion dollar GOVERNMENT HANDOUT from the president to his friends in the construction industry.

like the great wall of China. Just a government handout, not a great human accomplishment.

I'm not convinced we can stop them on such a long border and recently the argument is being made that most are here on overstayed visas anyhow.

That's why I think we'd do better by treating them like criminals instead of economic refugees. If they thought that they might get imprisoned by living here illegally and would never feel safe then FAR fewer would make the trip.

This includes stopping all programs that cater to illegals like identity cards, drivers licenses, sanctuary cities....

It's dumb

>factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/

wtf are you on about? are you saying that they are living in the USA illegally?

there are people who think this is wrong.

TL;DR

No one knows.

Woah that graphic is fucked and untrue and an indicator on the fuckery that your side has committed

Þey would be correct.

"Facts" from your tardypants cuckservative think tank

there are people who think this is wrong..

Yes, lets overpopulate our already crowded prisons with people who probably live better behind bars.

There's no easy solution. Go ahead and build some dumbass wall, spend the billions to maintain it constantly. See how well it works.

Lock every illegal up, spends millions upon millions in housing, food, healthcare, provide the funds to staff already understaffed institutions.

Yes, the wall cannot do it alone.

The ones that over-stay visas do need to be found and deported. Welfare and other benefits need to be held back.

And any college, university, or other school that declares itself a sanctuary for illegal immigrants should lose not only tax paid funding, but their accreditation as a school.
Let's see how fast those pampered children start standing up to illegal immigration when they find out that their degrees are going to become worthless.

And just think of all the civil forfeiture (theft) of all the land needed to build that wall.

The fucking stupidest thought of these retards is that they think that somehow if they are rounding them all up and putting them in prisons and paying for their flights out of the country that we will some how spend less money.

YOU ARE ÞE MOST DISGUSTING PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN ON Sup Forums!

Subsidising what? They do not qualify for government programs.

Just shoot them all. problem solved

trips confirms

Þis meme is fucking retarded

i..i guess

An illegal immigrant in the state of California is eligible for a cell phone, food stamps,education, and emergency healthcare.

There are people who have never seen this

I reserve the right to put my dick in anyone that consents to it.

Since when the hell do you need anything besides money to be eligible for a cellphone?...

And þus, you've made me want to do it more!

>there are people who actually believed this would happen

He means an Obama-phone. Free Nokia 3310 with 120 minutes and 100 texts a month.

˃þreaking greentext

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS

More like the costs of removal outweigh the costs of them being here.
And even if it didn't I'd still want them gone because America is a white country and they can fuck right off.

>threakin greentext?

First off. No. That's simply not true.

Second off as a white dude, I will spread my seed to as many asians, nigresses, and latinas as I want. Want to know why?

White bitches are basic and boring.

Whoops
>are outweighed by
But surely shitlibs aren't so ideologically bankrupt that they'd use a syntax error as an excuse to ignore the argument.

I mean, it is true. Removal is a pretty low-cost operation because spics like to use state services.
But shit dude, if you wanna act like a nigger act like a nigger. Just don't get mad when your kids get sent back too.

The problem is legal immigration
Legal immigration from non white countries must be stopped

And what, good user, are the white countries?

It's definitely not true. Old people are the largest detriment to our economics next to the Military Industrial Complex. Then comes Welfare, which is only being exploited at 12%ish. And that's not just beaners, that's also white trash and negroes. Removal costs a fuckload of money. You need to hire ICE agents out the wazoo, you also need to detain them in our already over crowded prisons at the cost of the tax payer and you also must pay for their flight out of the country.

Meanwhile if you don't displace them they continue to pay local taxes, the only taxes they avoid are federal and those are robbery anyways.

I know being racist is the trendy thing to do but economically it's retarded.

they commit less crime

But WHICH FUCKING COUNTRIES?!!!! What are their fucking names?

Europe. Certain South American areas, mostly Argentina and southern Brazil. The Anglosphere. Asian Russia.
Don't be disingenuous user, you know what white people are and so do I.

Well, let's all assume that that's true. It's not (except for the "other people cost money too" part), but I don't have the numbers at hand and it's not really relevant to my argument.

I'm perfectly willing to take a net loss if it means removing brown invaders.

Not really an answer to his question. But even if it was you're still wrong. Legal foreign immigrants regardless of background have the lowest crime rate of any demographic including American born white people.

>let's waste an insane amount of resources on a project that's ultimately going to always be half finished and won't even serve it's intended purpose because "have you ever heard of TUNNELS???"
ya no it's totally a great idea nothing wrong with it what SO EVER.

>let's all assume that that's true
>but it's not true so let's stop assuming it's true because no
>I don't have the numbers at hand when I can simply use the internet that I am using to shitpost
>I will shoot myself in the foot because of my beliefs despite there being a more efficient solution to some of the problems I clearly recognize and am concerned about

Ok then, would you consider Italians white? How about the Greek? Would you say that Central Europeans are white?

fucking sense is found.
making sense. Doing God's work user.

this is a meme, not proof, you massive dipshit.

painfully true meme is painful

Most are coming in through programs such as the h1b visa or work permits. The same is happening in places like Australia. You cut off those visas and remove the ability for non-whites to come and you will solve your problem

My argument has less to do with the burden that spics place on the economy and more to do with the fact that only white people should be in America. The fact that they lower wages, use government services at a high rate et cetera is just kind of a side issue.

Yeah, I would. All peoples native to Europe are white user, trying to deconstruct whiteness and play purity games is very boring and not an effective tactic since like 2010.

RFID chip them.

It's a stupid waste of money and pathetic ploy by an orange douche to get simpletons to vote for him. Sadly it worked, because a large amount of mongers don't know there is already a wall.

Basically states that illegals cost our government a "deficit of $10 billion" in federal aid. That's $10 billion more than I think we should pay for non citizens. It's not our responsibility to feed and clothe the world. Especially when we're $18 trillion in debt.

yoing yoing yoing

Maybe I just don't get it. Other than having a victim complex just like the whale womxn of tumblr I don't understand peoples problems with other races.

Islam is definitely a problem, and probably should be nuked from orbit, but I think that about all religions.

White people trying to preserve "White Culture" and angry middle class brown people living in the American Melting pot trying to "Preserve Culture" are just two sides of the same coin and are the lowest common denominator. Frankly I hope we all fuck eachother out of "cultural identities" so we can focus on some really good shit. Like colonizing space.

>sheep for the wealthy here
>MUH OPINIONS

Thing is race produces culture, and just like only certain cultures are capable of into, say, the wheel, only certain cultures are capable of into space. Specifically, East Asian culture, because they're ant people and are really good at using/improving on white tech, and European culture, because the drive to explore and transcend will drive them to create the tech in the first place.

Mongelizing and producing one deracinated world culture won't get us to space, it'll make us atomized consumers who die when the oil runs out.

You do realize America is what it is today because of europeans coming together and working on building a nation for their own.

So you are saying the wall with work?

>This so fucking much

I pay my taxes and I want that money supporting the country not wasting it on illegal immigration.

Yes they cost money. But on average they bring in $12b per year in state and local taxes... So there's that.

Also bringing up the federal debt is ridiculous. That's never going to be paid off and it was never intended to be paid off. Country debt vs. Personal debt are not the same thing. People try to pay on their personal debts to keep their credit up so they can get more shit, countries don't care about that, countries don't die, countries don't leave debt to their children, countries have no incentive to ever been in the black when it comes to debt.

That 18 trillion is divided between our trading partners like China. China would never call in that debt because it would ruin their own economy. Idiots bring up the debt because it looks like a big bad number but it's pretty irrelevant.

Or fixing the fucking planet since were absolutely nowhere near any capacity for getting a colony of people successfully distributed to any other planet anywhere and having any chance of survival with the current state of affairs and the way we educate the masses?
People like you disgust me, you act so much like you have it figured out then you propose something as outrageous as 'colonizing space' when we can barely maintain the planet we live on.
Motherfucker when we no longer have a money system, and an educational system that is widely centered around the true sciences and is not such a ridiculous patchwork of misinformation, AND in place of the money system we have a true economy which equitably distributes resources based on a calculated series of algorithms (which we already use on a massive scale, with money value as an interchangeable factor) THEN and ONLY THEN can we realistically ever have the conversation about "how do we now colonize space?"
We are so far away from that point with the public mindset in mind that it is ludicrous to even mention it, Sup Forumsro.

Well what do you think will work? Letting them stay and do their "part" by paying taxes? Not in my Country.

>my argument
>argument

>only white people should be in america
>argument
It might be an argument, but that reads like an opinion based in feeling. Not, you know, fact. Which usually supports the premises of any well-off argument.

Just saying.

Cultural identities will never disappear unless we all get subsumed or assimilated by some sort of non-human intelligence. There will always be a line of division, and there will always be a means of distinction. Always. So long as two people don't live in the same room together. This means we can't go around being "colorblind"; we need to acknowledge difference, but not do so much as to demonize it, play it up, nor make monoliths out of several vaguely-related molehills.

And I'd honestly want us to hold off on colonizing space and getting our shit together down here first. Maybe investigating what the hell VLFs do to radiation right outside the atmosphere, in case we fuck ourselves and break the only thing keeping us safe from being regularly penetrated by cosmic rays.

>we have to have communism before we colonize space
Yeah, no, fuck you.

Back to the border with you Pablo. This is Trump's America spic sympathizer.

What we should be doing.

They are talking about a free government one dumbass.

You both are so fucking dumb. People didn't consider the Irish or Italians (I'm half italian half irish) as white people because rich folk push to get the lower classes to hate each other so they don't hate the rich. Now, I'm going to get a lot of shit about me being a commie bastard but that's not the case. 90% of rich fucks are born into and are raised in a no fail situation. Only 10% of the rich actually earn their money, them I got no qualms with.

You are getting manipulated by the old money to hate brown people so that when you go to your shitty low paying job you think it's the brown dudes fault rather than the guy that signs your check.

Ironically it's not my problem as I'm not poor, but it's funny that I get to see an entire nation of racist retards think the reason they are poor is because of brown people when that's not the reason your life sucks.

>just like only certain cultures are capable of into, say, the wheel
nigger what even are you talking about there

>Specifically, East Asian culture, because they're ant people and are really good at using/improving on white tech, and European culture, because the drive to explore and transcend will drive them to create the tech in the first place.
all of this has more to do with economics and location than 'race' (loosely defined regarding the "human species" and does not necessarily give rise to culture), but okay, be a dipshit

>Mongelizing and producing one deracinated world culture won't get us to space, it'll make us atomized consumers who die when the oil runs out.
This is not an argument, this is hardly even an opinion... this is no more coherent than some 4yo blabbing about how fish fly.
You are a retard.

>Idiots bring up the debt because it looks like a big bad number but it's pretty irrelevant
There are quite a few economists who would disagree, buddy.

If the debt gets too high, interest rates go up and people have a more difficult time getting credit. It also has pernicious effects on the housing market.

The Wall is a dumb idea, but that 12 billion that they pay in taxes is a drop in the bucket compared to what they take out.

Not user btw.

You need to stop posting and go straight to bed young man.

>pic related
>will never, ever call in the debts
>owed him by shady 'Murrican shitlords
>pinky swear

What do you think would work?

spicey let it slip that the wall is meant to KEEP US IN

when the rural purges start they dont want anyone getting away

wall is out

You're a racist piece of shit like everyone else. Go die in a humble fire, nigger.

You know... I think humanity is great enough to do 2 things at once. Why not both?

Bullshit. Mexicans are not going to Alaska and Canadians are sure as hell not boarding jumping to get to murrica.

Gonna need a bigger ladder.

Irish were considered white, as were Italians, since they got citizenship and you could only get citizenship at that time if you were white. But sure, buy into leftist memes.

The (((rich))) have an interest in importing brown people because if Pablo gets five dollars for a day of work and goes home to his favela, he won't complain. Steve probably will, because he can remember when the worker wasn't treated like dirt.

>>>>location
Come back when you've read anything other than Guns, Germs and Steel, thanks.

I think we could still get to space without a true economy which equitably distributes resources based on a calculated series of algorithms, exactly.

NASA did things without... that, and they had Game Boy-level CPUs to work with by the time they did the truly ambitious. 90% of the technological infrastructure underpinning the information infrastructure today wasn't even commonplace almost 20 years ago. Granted, the circumstances to fund and fuel their work and progress was different, but the means were also different while producing results not similar to, say, just getting someone to orbit another body in space.

It wouldn't be perfect, but I can see a future in which we live, and manage to set up an off-world base on some nearby body with our wacky funtime economy. Bright minds had to rise out of the misinformation miasma since time immemorial, you know. It'll happen as long as there's a will.

Weird, I don't see why you are on Sup Forums since you can see the future. I would be winning the lottery and traveling to where I wouldn't have time to shit on an image board.

>economists
when are we finally going to realize economists should only serve one purpose, and that is to figure out how to make a truly sustainable economy?
such a useless profession outside the monetary system, and that is an inherent fact.
Do some research on the Federal Reserve, why and how it exists, how money is lent to our government and what that means for everyone in the long run. If you have already you would (hopefully) have seen that that number is pretty arbitrary in the grand scheme of the world economy.

that is what they are planning to do though! they are litterally starting to build massive prisons to lock these people up for years

the prison industrial hotel complex is gonna go NUTS

How am I racist? Please enlighten.