When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Ummm you should be arrested

If you're alone with a gril and she says she thinks you'll be a future rapist does that mean she wants you to rape her?

when they're alone and you have the right drug

when she says yes to rape

When is it not?

If you're black or muslim and she's white, then it's just "spreading diversity"

when it's your daughter

Last Monday I was raped in the woods over two hours drive from anyone, by a murderer, for hours.
And I loved it.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Weekdays, after 8 pm - weekends after 9pm. You can do three a day if you get the proper stamps on your permit.

me too but it was by a clown

Statistically speaking, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

Did you know them or was it random?

statutory rape with a consenting partner :^)

Well i know him from TV but not personally

Yo who is she I'd rape her if she wants it

When you want to have sex with her but she doesn't voluntarily consent to intercourse.

Statistically speaking the grapefruit I'm about to eat has a higher iq an you

I don't understand

yes

Trips confirm I missed my chance

Does your grapefruit dabble in quantum mechanics?

Well if a woman tells you that then it's okay if you kidnap and rape her.

Time to rizzle some shawties up in this m'fuk, aiight? Jus throw a paaty hat on that jimmy and rik-rik-rik, knoI'msayin?!

When she's your sister with an alcohol/drug habbit

when it's the Apocolypse and laws don't apply.

I once told a girl that I really liked that I thought she'd be a prostitute. I think that came to be true. In a way, the equivalent of that would be rapist for a male.

It was a clown that performs in our city and i saw him on public access tv once, so i knew who he was, but i had never met him before

Almost quad, dammit.

Only in self-defense user.

I've spent years going after this girl, but keep getting rejected. Still friends though and sometimes she gets kinda flirty and sends mixed signals

webm?

when i want attention

After the other inmates staple the wig to your skull.

If she rapes you first

She looks familiar...gamergate girl?

Next time she visits

Do you even know wtf rape means?

oh, okay.

Holy shit.

When she's a crossdressing sissy.

When you go to a third world country

>tfw I was a kid I actually used to think rape and murder were the same thing
>dad and his gf got triggered as shit when 10 y/o me said I want to be a rapist or murderer
>didn't understand why me saying I wanted to be a rapist was bad
>instead of explaining why I was wrong I continued to get yelled at even after admitting my ignorance

Roc pile represent

Any time the woman needs to be dominated. Applies to males as well. Thank you for asking.

Bothing "dabbles" in quantum mechanics. That's how you lose a finger.

How is the question different from "When is it ok to kill a man?"

Or "torture."

she just likes the attention and wants to make sure she reels you in just enough if you start getting away from her. fuck that bitch, find a girl that actually wants to be with you

Well the killing someone is easy, it's okay if it's self defense or you're trying to protect the life of someone else or if they look different from you. Torture is probably justified in times of war if you're trying to get vital information from an enemy. Rape is never "ok" to do, if you do it because someone wants you to then it's not even rape any more

every april 31st

Yes