Why is Trump's appearance not more of a genuine concern for his supporters...

Why is Trump's appearance not more of a genuine concern for his supporters? Does a man of his age who uses such an extensive amount of makeup, tanning, teeth whitening and various other treatments not worry people?

I support Trump 100% but he is a very hard person to take seriously due to the choices he has made with his appearance. I would understand if he was a lefty, but it's difficult to represent traditionalism, conservatism etc. when you make those choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5B4TEh5pm0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143400/Donald-Trump-reveals-ditch-infamous-hair-style-elected-president-carefully-combed-coif-takes-time-maintain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He doesn't represent traditionalism or conservatism. He's been very soft on all issues relating to traditional values. Even on immigration his motivation is not preserving the ethnic homogeneity of the country, it's about crime and the drain on the welfare state.

Wew

Is this all that the globalists have left, Shlomo?

He'd look like this without all the money

Pretty fucking sad.

this

he's a new york libertine not an actual conservative

He looks just like my grandfather's jewish british girlfriend. It's really unsettling, and I can't watch him on tv.

>lets play a game

Wouldn't want any elected official to be a dandy.

A person who doesn't take care of his appearance doesn't seem mentally stable.

>his motivation
Because the kkk is really creating viable political candidates.

>still looks like a based old man, churchill tier

So he'd be the High Sparrow from Game of Thrones, throwing scumbag politicians and degenerates in jail?

Thanks shill, I feel better about voting for him. Kek

>omg, he looks so weird!
wow fuck off you sound like a woman

Don' t you worry: Once he' s elected he will show his true face. Just you wait, America, and grease your butthole good.

>teeth whitening

lel, his teeth aren't abnormally white. you're just a disgusting britbong with yellow teeth

> implying Hillary Clinton isn't covered with more makeup than bozo the clown

Not to mention a hair transplant. Who gives a shit, though, so long as he makes America great again

>HAHA HE'S OLD! WHAT A LOSER!

You just keep on telling us how it's going to be here. Look out your fucking window. Brown outside?

Hillary isn't exactly a prize pig herself and her physical weakness is going to be a big topic of this election.

Trump can do 5 rallies in a week.

Hillary needs to rest for a few days after giving a speech.

Voters will take note.

>Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=W5B4TEh5pm0

This level of vanity in what is meant to be a grown man representing an older/better era of the USA is just embarrassing though.

Trump was a man who relied on his own personal brand image for his business empire.

He already said if he becomes President the hair and style is all going to change.

>He already said if he becomes President the hair and style is all going to change.
[citation needed]

Or you could just use google next time rather than being lazy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143400/Donald-Trump-reveals-ditch-infamous-hair-style-elected-president-carefully-combed-coif-takes-time-maintain.html

Don't
>daily mail
me

Video is in the article.

Because I vote based on policy, and not looks. Enjoy your new London though.

>I won't vote for this guy, he's too tanned.
High level of political insight.

>daily mail
video doesn't show him saying anything about changing. There's a quote lifted from Des Moines Register saying he might have to comb it back because of time, but that's the only source I've been able to find and it says nothing about him changing anything else about his style.

>"I would probably comb my hair back. Why? Because this thing is too hard to comb," he said. "I wouldn't have time, because if I were in the White House, I'd be working my ass off."

That's a far cry from "He already said if he becomes President the hair and style is all going to change."

He looks exactly like a narcissist should look at that age with the money he has. Actually his whole family looks like it should for a narcissist of his age and wealth

delete this