>howard its me artie when are you gonna have me back on the show

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/628025/beetlejuice_sex_tape_by_sourpuss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey Gar, it's Artie

Fat fuck

Jews? I hates em

I bet Artie will outlive us all

lol I was thinking about that like he's never ever going to be back on ever that's crazy

He's aged horribly lately, all that shit is catching up with him

A guy that stabs himself in the stomach 12 times is not a guy you want around you for 12 hours a day.

If you're willing to stab your own damn self, there's no telling what you could do to someone else when you snap

sorry you had to bleep that

YOU FAT FUCK YOU FAT FUCK YOU FAT FUCK

Hi Fred

Jeff the drunk and High Pitch Eric are still going strong

Let's be serious for a second, what the fuck does Robin add to the show? She's played off like a straight man to the wackiness of Howard and the rest of the staff, but she's this batshit insane retard that can't shut her fucking mouth and has no opinions even semi-grounded in reality.

Don't forget Beet, he's looking great for his age.

Beet has a sextape

xhamster.com/movies/628025/beetlejuice_sex_tape_by_sourpuss.html

I don't really know what it is Robin adds to the show, but having heard the few shows where she was out sick or gone for some reason, it's weird and doesn't feel right.

she adds nothing except for pissing people off with her god awful cackle

suicide when?

I'M IN RECOVERY

I enjoyed it honestly, the show was hilarious when she was out for the cancer.

I stopped listening to Stern and cancelled my Sirius sub because Robin was too annoying.

>mfw i like robin

The way they treat Artie makes me hate Howard. To put the pic into context: Artie heard from someone on the show last week that they're not supposed to talk to him anymore, so they had to hide when they did. Fuck Howard and fuck that fat cunt that sits in the booth.

Artie blames Marci Turk for black listing him from the show.

If you know anything about her, she's one of the reasons for the severe drop in quality.

Yeah she didn't improve the show in any way and the way she changed the back office is gross. But I largely blame Howard for the horrible changes in the past ~7 years. His quest to be more mainstream in his old age has been embarrassing and a big fuck you to his long time fans.

Who, me?

Damn, what happened? Just

Heroin.

Fuck Howard, he should get back with Nick Dipaolo.