Yo WTF, do you know how old this girl is? (pic related).....the fuck is that possible??

Yo WTF, do you know how old this girl is? (pic related).....the fuck is that possible??

how old? and literally who?

I dont know her just seen her on a celeb pic site.....Francesca Capaldi.... she's fucking 12

MODS

Really? thats pathetic, it's just a normal picture

holy shit when did those happen?

She's an adorable young lady. Hopefully she grows up to be normal.

Wtf is wrong here bitch?

Had to Google her name. She was/is on Dog with a Blog

yup

no cleavage, so probably two bras

tiny, perky tits, redhead

the perfect combo

It's not just the boobs thing, she just looks older, her face, legs etc. she defo doesn't look 12, like I will admit I am attracted to teenagers, the youngest Ive been attracted to was 14, but 12? fuck sake

I believe it, earlier this month, I've seen what I thought was a 16 year old, turns out she was 12 just about to hit 13.

Some time in the future the age of consent needs to get adjusted.

MODS!

Too much soy in the food supply. Bad for boys and girls alike.

Maybe

Girls in the past get their period at 18.
then at 15
then at 12
and now at 9

There's a new study showing that the earlier onset of puberty may be cause by our increased use of plastics.

Lets fucking keep using them then

So the goal is clear: make the society feeding its daughters with pure plastic

So if I eat all of my foods out of plastic I can have a 2nd puberty and finally get that 3 inch penis I've always dreamed of?

Hardly new, phytoestrogens and soy are to blame fully.

Is all about the raidation, son.

More of her?

No

>Girls in the past get their period at 18.

The fuck is this nonsense? Roman girls got married at 12.

if judges werent all jews you could totally get away with "aay boss, she looked legal"

Lol this is why Sup Forums sux. Go back to Tumblr. Better yet, I'll just go back to the dw. Later