Fuck the haters

Fuck the haters.
Amateur Cuckold thread, bonus for OC

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik or snapchat and then have me send back the replies?? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik and snapchat is justoneguy511

Pleas tell my wife I want this! Will provide any detail

Wow Moar

oc

Wife sucking friends cock

post more

good dirty girl u got there, good job marrying that slut.

She lost a bet. She was enyoing that cock so much!

oc.me my friend and my gf

Who are you. The guy licking her? Wow

no im the guy she is sucking

Moaar?

More pls!

fucking awesome, is he larger than you?
Have some more OC of my slut

Same size. She was dripping out while she sucks friends cock. He was jitting a lot...

Anyone want to double team my slam piece? She's always wanted to get tag teamed but I dont know anyone down for that lol

So hot!

Moar pls

lol ... "hot" wife...

Thanks, you can all ways count on your friends to fuck your wife good.

my gf training

Yes. I know!

Hell yeah I would! Moar of her

not sure i get the humiliation aspect of 'cucking'. i'm into sharing. I really get off on women who are into fucking multiple guys, hungry women. them being into it is hot to me. can't really grasp what is 'humiliating' about sharing a woman who is into it...

so fucking hot

I have sex with a friend's wife almost weekly
They don't get into the humiliation aspect. It's mainly just her liking to be with multiple men

…at a Christmas party?

Watched my gf (pic related) sucking my mates fat cock, then being fucked on the floor in front of me. I sat on the sofa and wanked. So hot!

Agreed. I just want to see her get fucked. Anyone from Ohio? My 20 year old friend wants me and literally anyone to tag team her

Moar pls!

i get off on humiliating guys. can i fuck your best friend? your brother? cousin? How about your boss? coworker?

can i post pics on my facebook of me and your best friend hanging out at his pool? what if he had fingernail marks on his back? And people commented "lol nice marks, i thought you were dating Brian?"

Can i come with you to a party and leave with someone else? "you'll find a ride home, right baby? just ask someone.."

Swinging and being cuckold are two different things.

Gotta see her work a big massive one, you'll both love it.
Thanks, another of my cuckold cock

I used to watch. Now she does.

who's idea was this and how did you talk her into it? did she swallow ? did she cum? got more pics?

Here she is sucking my dick

Me Fucking Buddys Wife OC cuck secret

>my cuckold cock
Compare to this hung stranger she went home with.

Forgot pic
We all wanted to do it. It was a bit set up, all got drunk and went back to his place. I was kissing her and he was touching, then he started to kiss her & I got out of their way. He came, I think a few times. I'm not sure if she came.

same thing happened to me... ?_?

What about kicking his nuts in front of the other guy? Or telling him to hold still while the other guy delivers a kick and you just laugh?

(:

Yessssss. "Maybe he wouldn't bully you if you just apologized to him.. do you want me to try to talk to him for you?"

thats hot man, where did he cum? did he do it raw? u got kik?

Hottest selfy I'v gotten from her

my wife sucking off a Sailor she never met before

This one was pretty hot too, she felt so streatched out after she came home from that trip. Made for great teasing!

Inside her, and on her back that I remember. Yeah it was raw

Where in Ohio?

Lucky fuck. She'll only text me what happened

Cincy area

she's so sexy, got more? was it her idea first or yours?

Moar pls

She fucks sailors and Marines she meets at the gym. I love it.

Ya, it was nice of him to take some pix for me

Sup Forums here. end this degeneracy now

Question refers to a deleted post hereby restored:
Watched my gf (pic related) sucking my mates fat cock, then being fucked on the floor in front of me. I sat on the sofa and wanked. So hot!

Dont stop posting

So you're primarily a voyeur?

Where are you and this piece at?

Mods! Another one slipped his containment board!

was this the first time you and her have done this?

....So she brought home a marine and was like "ignore all the stuffed animals babe, they're my boyfriends he's a sissy faggot"

I get in on it someimtes too

Cincy area. Hmu if intrested

Weird this pic looks just like my mattress, blinds, head board and table. but not my wife whew.

More

But your wife goes after all those guys … do you go after other girls?

Comment above yours is my kik code

I have a girl I fuck on the side. We are looking for a couple to all play together

Thedrizzl3

All i get so far. Some one fuck her with me

More of the dick

i want my ex to cuck me. what do i say to her
>pic related

her sucking me

Ive always wanted to team the shit outta my girlfriend. Anybody in kc area down?

I'm down I'm in Dayton xginganinja on kik

Xginganinjax

saarah94491

Craigslist guy. Didn't even exchange names. We showed up at his place and he opened the door for her. She dropped right down on his cock then and there.

fuck I wish I could find a couple to do this for me. Would be so hot.

I i would love for a bunch of guys to use her at once and cum all over her.

We do it 3-5 times per year. Also do FMF from time to time. Not really a cuck thing, but more a Stag/Hotwife thing.

I love how her pussy lip sticks out a bit..looks tasty, got kik?

You in kansas

oh wow amazing, nice and wet too! No unfortunately not in Kansas but Id love to see more , and hear about how she gets fucked

Tell me what you would want to do to her.

She loves to wear outfits

I'm in Ohio around C-bus.