If black people were the first on earth then white people came from them

If black people were the first on earth then white people came from them

Wouldn't this mean black people are closer related to apes then white people and therefore white people more evolved then blacks ?

Yes

But wait, didn't modern Black people came from the same Black people that White people came from?

Yes but they did not evolve to the next step

Or they didn't assimilate to the environment they are living in

The nose is all the added proof we need

yes, thats why niggers create crime, and whites create technology

>More evolved
If you were actually smart you would realize that this means nothing. Everything has been evolving for the same amount of time. Nothing is "more evolved."

Assuming life was only created once.

It wasn't.

That's not how evolution works

You don't go up in levels like a fucking ad for one of those knockoff mobile game JRPGs

Implying everything mutates at the same rate

'Cept humans to most other animals. So...

Are you implying that either white people or black people are aliens

Because if that's the case you're fucking retarded

So you're telling me we're just as evolved as chicken

So is your qualifier for how "gud" an organism is based on how different it is from it's ancestors?

Yeah actually

I think you're conflating "Evolved" with "Smart"

Which is ironic in your case I think

Well assuming all the mutations help the animal adapt to the environment better then I guess so

But If evolution does mean you get smarter, does that mean black people will be stupid forever?

Except the part where you're fucking racist

Now you're just talking total nonsense, get a fucking job you fucking stoned-out bizaaro reverse-hippie

Black people aren't even real people dumbass

You said "everything", not just people.

I'm saying life was created on earth more than once. Not everything has been evolving for the same length of time.

Okay, what does this have to do with the topic of the thread dickbreath?

Return to /x/

How are you not a scientist

The differences between humans are similar to the differences in dog breeds. Do we say some dogs are more evolved than others? Not really. Each breed has slightly mutated, too slightly to be considered full blown evolution, but enough to result in significant differences.

There are differences between races of people, good and bad. That's just a fact, regardless of how anyone feels about it. That doesn't justify full blown racism though. It's really more of an argument against it. Some groups of people have a little catching up to do, but in the grand scheme of things it's practically insignificant, and it should level out with time. That's a realist's answer. Take it or leave it.

I accept this.