Guys I need urgent assistance. A while ago (few weeks) I tried MDMA...

Guys I need urgent assistance. A while ago (few weeks) I tried MDMA, and I lost the bag somewhere in my room and today mum found it. In a panic I told her it was just pot and now I get no gas money for 6 months. But now she's sent it off to get tested at some lab because she doesn't believe me. How long do I have before my life ends, is there any way to stop it and is there any legal punishment for formerly possessing MDMA in Texas? Please help me or provide me with a blast-proof shelter somewhere near Dallas that I can run to when the results come back please and thank-you.

>Pic not related

Ur screwed

how could anyone think mdma is weed?

Lol don't be a faggot. Don't admit to shit. Ever. EVER! I don't care who's asking or what they say they have or what they say they'll do. Never admit anything. If the law gets involved just say you don't know where she got it from and she's nuts.

The bag was empty, she has no clue

>I told her it was pot
Get good or get out, faggot

Better yet just ask for a lawyer. Don't say anything else.

^This. I have a feeling she's just bullshitting you, counting on the fact that you'll probably crack and tell the truth.

the police can't do a thing about an empty bag

you're too young to be on this site

Im 19 and mildly autistic, I qualify

Ur underage
MODS!

your mom didn't send that bag anywhere she's just trying to scare you

+1

How is 19 underage?

The last I checked I've been an adult since I was 18 dickhead

For fucks sakes. How hard would've it been to throw the bag out after

Wow kid so your own mum will incarcerate you? Sad life you live bruh
When i was young my mum didnt give a shit

Because you are a liar.You have 10 seconds to post what year you were born from this posts time stamp.

That's to even say you got actual mdma vs some other shit

Too late..

You're 19 man the fuck up and tell mom to step off. Also why would you admit to anything anyway. And you 19 mom doesnt need to clean your room anymore

If anything, just say "I bought it from some muslem guy behind Walmart"
>mom
"Which Walmart?"
>user
"I think either this one or that one for sure"

If LEO gets involoved just scream for a lawyer until you get one.
But no matter what (even if your public defender says to) DO NOT EVER SAY OR ADMIT TO ANYTHING. That is the golden rule young user.

Also, forgot to add, Tell her:
>user
"HE said it was weed!"
>sorry